Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 31352 times)

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2014, 05:15:30 am »

This being, It is suspect. We sense something about it.
brethren we must be cautious. any cage that lasts cycles is a mighty construct not easily made nor destroyed.
And we sense something of it. something sickenly familliar. Of destruction and change. we must know more.
we must see it's history from its view, We must enter it's pattern to observe.
Read its mind, Its memory. Let no deception occur.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2014, 06:03:35 am »

I doubt we should realise this being, but I agree about learning more about it.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2014, 09:47:52 am »

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2014, 12:36:11 pm »

Watching it's mind directly? Of course not that is ridiculus and foolish, Even we will admit that
Something must have translated incorrectly between our minds and this shard. We mean to observe it's pattern.
Following a singular part of the pattern is something even a mortal can do safely, It is when attempting to observe more than your mind is capable of things get strange.
We simply must observe along it like you would travel a road, Begin at one end and stop at the other. Individual being have clear ends, It is the pattern itself which does not.
Of course, The pattern may have a different name in this world, If it has been discovered at all. But it exists, In every world and universe. After all it is responsible for anything at all existing.

We must search through this caged beings temporal spacial thread. observe but not interviene.
I do not think they understand.
Agreed for now, We will simply observe the caged one's mind like one would a painting or mirror then, Unless the pattern is consulted in its stead.
A shame. Using it is as simple as reaching into something very existence and beholding its beauty. once done, You simply know.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2014, 04:47:03 pm »

Topaz's proposal has passed!, Moonstone's proposal has passed!, New ministry laws have been added!

"Basically, the terms of this little deal are, you take a piece of me on tour, and I give you a perk or two, and since there is no point in being dishonest, you also insure the end of this creation cycle in approximately 236 trillion centuries by accepting my deal, though to be fair, you not releasing a portion of my essence would delay that by a few thousand years at best.  glancing at the structure of his mind, you see one crucial thing, it is as solid as matter, most minds, even ones which would drive a being mad by gazing upon it have a sort of clear, liquid consistency, this one however, is as solid as the gold bricks that make up this creature's body.  And that besides, releasing a portion of my essence is actually a purpose of this cage, a pantheon of gods could not dent it, and only one piece of myself can exit, upon which it gains power over time from a variety of sources, without something to attach to however, it would remain in this pit with me until some poor fool fails to notice the giant monstrosity right behind the tiny gold trinket. In short, only my perspective and the barest morsel of power can exit this place, and you are the first thing to appear here in over a hundred years, I grow bored of eons in this cage, followed by destroying everything for a few sweet days, a 'world tour' of sorts might freshen my perspective of you little ants.  And in the sake of honesty, I will say that given the opportunity, I will make a request or two of my own. and take action to preserve myself if I deem it necessary."

The out of place couch he was sitting on blinks out of existence, his interest caught and A tiny shred of his respect earned at your audacious questioning. a few hundred portions of himself float behind him, falling to the ground in sequence.

"In short, any consequence of your actions will not take place for your own lifetime times several thousand. I sit here for eons, then destroy everything, then the prick creator fixes up a new world and dumps me in a deep pit, lather, rinse, repeat."

"I am not sure we should trust this guy, but I do trust you, shattered ones, your choice is yours to make.

You decide to absorb the order and chaos from an area right after this.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2014, 05:00:52 pm »

We understand. Stones of the Shattered, I look upon this creature and see Ourselves reflected. Were WE not like him once, imprisoned by our powerlessness, in need of a host in which to live again in this world of flesh and death? Remember Our long and dreary wait in the forest, hoping, seeking for an escape? Imagine then, what a wait of MILLIONS of years must be. To go away without helping this being would be a betrayal, not only of him, but would be an act of hypocrisy to Our very identity.

I , Ebony, Ruin-Gem of the Shattered, propose to allow this creature's "diplomat" entrance to the ranks of the Shattered as one of Us.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2014, 05:26:52 pm »

Your reasoning is flawed, Ebony. It is not powerless. By its own admittance, it has the power to destroy everything once it escapes. This being's escape is a certainty, whether we allow him to come with us or not. This being has a purpose. That purpose is destruction, and what good would it do to bring our God back if this being is just going to destroy anything we may have created?  Still, if that destruction will not come about for a long time, perhaps there might be some benefit to be gained from its proposal. Perhaps its power could help us to accomplish our goals.

Tentative +1 to accepting the thing, since we probably won't be around for the eventual destructive consequences.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 07:44:26 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2014, 05:40:46 pm »

This prisoner's rampage of destruction is inevitable, and we will likely not live to see the final days of this world. Its destruction of the world may even be a critical requirement for continued existence. However, we may be able to find ways of extending our shared lifespan by keeping and studying a fragment of the prisoner. I tentatively vote in favor of accepting a fragment of the prisoner/freeing it but wish we could have found out whether this being aligns more closely to order or chaos before this revelation. I myself predict that it cares little for either and aligns almost completely with destruction, which it probably considers orthogonal to the order-chaos axis.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 02, 2014, 06:59:52 pm »

May as well. Plus according to this whatsit having it escape now would shake things up a bit.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2014, 07:47:23 am »

Hmm. On one limb, this may have consequences we are not ready to deal with. On the other however this may prove to be amusing.
Neither destruction nor ends are evil or even remotely bad, Merely another part of existence. We vote for this amusement.
Hahahaha. Yes! Show us what amusement our action will make us gain.
We hope this is not a regretfull action. We would dislike for this choice to cause death and suffering.
Of course, Death is the least amusing of all. Static and unchanging it brings nothing new by itself only by its repercussions.
We would like to question how this being escapes at the end of its imprisonment however, If this cage is as secure as it claims.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2014, 07:54:23 am »

I am unsure. On one hand, destruction. On the other, possibility. I will reconsider my vote with a bit more information, but, for now, this has a vote from me.

((Yes.))
((??))
((you guys want to pass that topaz proposal immediately for convenience?))
((Ah, k))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2014, 06:15:52 pm »

The vote passes with over 50 percent, and Longlive is made a diplomat, attaching himself to the shattered by a gold string. A potential worshiper comes sniffing around your monument.

"Like I said before, the trinket of myself now attached to you will absorb energies in the air for Eons to come, until it returns to me at the end of days to shatter my prison."
He says as a line shaped piece slides through a tiny hole in the cage. Only one piece can do the job, a line piece.  After this exchange, you head out of the pit and begin to absorb order and chaos at the same time, the air becomes stagnant and the area directly around you becomes gray, Motes of dust begin to come together, forming a shape, all the while you hear a whine and tiny flecks of static appear for split seconds.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2014, 07:12:13 pm »

Infuse the worshipper with the concept of organization if possible from here using Order energy and Mind energy derived from the primal energy.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2014, 04:18:32 pm »

You make the person highly organized and order enriched, using your pirimal energy real quick, but you still need to deal with the issue of those mysterious looking creatures that look close to appearing.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #299 on: October 04, 2014, 04:55:03 pm »

Attempt to communicate with them. If that does not work, try supplying some Primal Eath energy to give them form and try again.

(I have a bad feeling about this..)

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30