Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: You are a reawakened Tribal mask (RPSG)  (Read 30875 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Tribal mask (SG)
« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2014, 06:34:05 am »

On a more relevant note, I vote NAY/-1 on Topaz's proposal to slow down Greensign's time perception.
I'll vote nay on the time slowing proposal as well.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2014, 08:44:37 am »

On a more relevant note, I vote NAY/-1 on Topaz's proposal to slow down Greensign's time perception.
I also vote nay!

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2014, 04:01:16 pm »

I also vote nay!
I also vote nay

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2014, 04:35:14 pm »

Nay, no time slowing.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2014, 05:05:43 pm »

Yinyang's proposal has passed, Topaz's proposal has failed. Ebony makes two proposals.

You observe some more, and the Beast turns to face you, speaking in some unknown language, echoing and booming in tone, but without any real emotion.

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2014, 05:28:54 pm »

Spoiler: Gem (click to show/hide)

'I too agree to no time slowing, for what fun is there in just waiting, when investigation is still viable? Its shape interests me. I propose we look closer and examine.'

Spoiler: P.S. (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Dang.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:24:17 pm by XXXXYYYY »
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2014, 06:10:40 pm »

(We seem to be getting a bunch of life or chaos-related players for some reason, not that that is necessarily a bad thing.)

Currently, Ebony's two proposals have the support of 4/4 voters from 4/8 total Stones (prior to Moonstone's status-unknown awakening). I propose that we make it so that a unanimous vote by 50% or so of all awakened Stones, active or not, allows a one-turn resolution, pass or fail. The 50% figure probably needs some adjustment, so raise or lower it as much as you feel necessary.

(With all this adminny stuff going on, I will try not to be too surprised if someone nominates me Minister of Apocalyptically Suffocating Bureaucracy.:P)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2014, 07:14:56 pm »

I agree with Ebony's proposals as well. The more we can communicate, the more we can know. I, for one, propose that after this, we attempt to drain as much chaos and order out of a small area as possible at the same time. Seeing as when one is taken, the other flows to fill the void, it would be interesting and informative to see the result. In addition, it would fill our reserves quite nicely.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:32:32 pm by XXXXYYYY »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2014, 09:19:17 pm »

I agree with Ebony's proposals as well. The more we can communicate, the more we can know. I, for one, propose that after this, we attempt to drain as much chaos and order out of a small area as possible at the same time. Seeing as when one is taken, the other flows to fill the void, it would be interesting and informative to see the result. In addition, it would fill our reserves quite nicely.
+1 to the strange drainings.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2014, 08:56:46 am »

((quoting you is hilarious.))I agree with the above statement.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 30, 2014, 12:20:01 pm »

I support this as well.

((Any chance we can get a codedump of that gradient code~?Alterations and derivatives of it could be super useful for forum games~ I know I would use a derivative or twenty~))

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 30, 2014, 03:28:40 pm »

I support this as well.

((Any chance we can get a codedump of that gradient code~?Alterations and derivatives of it could be super useful for forum games~ I know I would use a derivative or twenty~))

((Sure! It's in python, but I'll see if I can put it into Flask or somethin and edit in the link. Just a few functions to make and format the string.))
((Note:was too lazy to bother making a actual good UI. I just ran it in IDLE. :/))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Also, fun fact: I use around far=35 to 45 for those strings))

EDIT: The online version is below.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 05:02:01 pm by XXXXYYYY »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2014, 03:53:53 pm »

((The Python sequence is just as useful as a note since you can run it through Pesterchum, which is suprisingly convenient of a UI~ Thanksh~))

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2014, 04:49:45 pm »

((Ok, threw togeather a Flask thing. Here you go: The Forum Thing))
((Warning: Haven't added much error checking. Error checking added. It should be nice and stable now.))
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:59:32 pm by XXXXYYYY »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2014, 05:04:26 pm »

Topaz has made a Proposal, Moonstone has awoken!, Moonstone has made a proposal.

You silently watch the creature, and it observes you as well, eventually it begins chuckling, or something similar to that, seeing the contrast between the simple ent and the rainbow colored mask.
It speaks again in the booming voice of it's. "Evlemon ga sever tumon froake lamtevian sa."

((you guys want to pass that topaz proposal immediately for convenience?))

Spoiler: Shattered (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30