Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616753 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] IC: T93: Recreational creation
« Reply #5550 on: January 17, 2015, 05:53:33 pm »

((... Cyrix not Cryxis... I don't blame the confusion though because Cyrix is just a jumbled form of my username))
(Fixed. Tell me if you prefer a different adjective.)

"I still want the temples and they have been made. If nothing else it has given me a friend and a starting basis of worship. 
"If you're interested, we could form a permanent pantheon together. What that means is that my worshippers will be encouraged to worship you and vice-versa. It slightly decreases worship quality but provides a net gain of Essence from worship quantity. At least I think that's how it works."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: January 17, 2015, 05:54:57 pm »

"If you're interested, we could form a permanent pantheon together. What that means is that my worshippers will be encouraged to worship you and vice-versa. It slightly decreases worship quality but provides a net gain of Essence from worship quantity."

"...That took seconds. Normally Ki'Tork is the only one to offer pantheons (which he has already done). Malakath must have a crush on Cyrix or something."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: January 17, 2015, 06:02:15 pm »

You young gods are all so loose when it comes to forming pantheons.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: January 17, 2015, 06:03:32 pm »

You young gods are all so loose when it comes to forming pantheons.
"Want to form a pantheon with me?"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: January 17, 2015, 06:04:55 pm »

Though the Havens(shorter name for Cities of Good, easier, fits better) should already have some shrines and temples to the other gods, I believe I finally have some spare time/ability/Essence.

Let's build some Pantheon Courts, shall we?

Spoiler: Pantheon Court (click to show/hide)

A rather belated welcome, Cyrix. It's a nice change to see a god of something most definitely positive arrive. Though I neglected to welcome Raptil, as well...my apologies, Lord of the Hunt. I have a sneaking suspicion you two might get along quite well...

How good of a temple will 2 essence get me in that pantheon?

"If you're interested, we could form a permanent pantheon together. What that means is that my worshippers will be encouraged to worship you and vice-versa. It slightly decreases worship quality but provides a net gain of Essence from worship quantity."

"...That took seconds. Normally Ki'Tork is the only one to offer pantheons (which he has already done). Malakath must have a crush on Cyrix or something."

"I would like to accept both of those pantheon invitations as well. Though I'm not sure how much essence I would like to spend on them, I suppose the two from the dealing with my temples would just be moved to creating small market place temples in the pantheons, I'm sure mortals would love a place to get cheap food during their worshiping"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: January 17, 2015, 06:07:50 pm »

"I would like to accept both of those pantheon invitations as well. Though I'm not sure how much essence I would like to spend on them, I suppose the two from the dealing with my temples would just be moved to creating small market place temples in the pantheons, I'm sure mortals would love a place to get cheap food during their worshiping"

"You don't have to be so quick to spend your essence. You can simply direct your followers to making their cheap food stalls, once you have them. The same could be said of the temples, I suppose. You would be better off creating your own aligned race in both the long and short run."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: January 17, 2015, 06:09:48 pm »

I believe Malakath is rather worried about the prospect of having several gods, or even just one of the most powerful ones, go to war with her. She desires allies.

I believe, actually, that we've become somewhat tiered in power, and the only reason Fusil doesn't appear to be in the top tier based on essence total is because he died once. Cim, Grauel, possibly Azem, possibly Kli, and probably Fusil are all in the top tier, myself, Khaziraad, possibly Azem and Kli if they aren't top-tier, and I think Neron are in the mid-high tier, while Malakath, KI'Tork, Atropos, and deary me there are a lot of gods to to go through aren't there.

I think any of the newer gods get the idea, and the older gods already knew this, whether actively or no.

To answer your question, Cyrix: I'm not entirely sure, as I have never built temples with Essence before. I might actually ask Khaziraad for assistance with any temples built via Essence, to ensure maximum quality, though it's entirely up to him whether he chooses to assist or not. Considering what Fusil's saying, and the number of Havens in the world, probably rather high quality.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: January 17, 2015, 06:22:10 pm »

I won't ally with anyone I haven't worked with on at least a few projects together. If you want to work on some projects together, contact me privately. I'm a bit more selective than I used to be though and I only work on projects that interest me now.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: January 17, 2015, 06:25:08 pm »

If building the pantheon courts costs any energy, help paying for it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: January 17, 2015, 06:30:32 pm »

"Keep in mind that the person who just offered that pantheon invitation was Quéßäre (pronounced Kay-bar), god of Deception and Guile. His pantheon also includes KI'Tork, god of Kitchens and Satisfaction. Keep in mind that pantheons are pretty much alliances. Being allies to two different groups of people may result in issues in the future."

"I just realised I did not properly introduce myself. I am Lord Malakath Lecta, Goddess of Souls and Blood. My sphere of Souls makes me de facto goddess of Magic since magic comes from the soul. The constellations and Darruth's ley lines provide an alternative and less-efficient form of magic."

I believe Malakath is rather worried about the prospect of having several gods, or even just one of the most powerful ones, go to war with her. She desires allies.
"That's not it at all. This new god is active, kind, and has a sphere that's aligned with improving the lives of people. His existence has also accelerated my plans and the final step should be implemented next Tick. Don't worry, it's nothing malicious. I'm actually rather excited to present it to the other gods."

"If I remember correctly, you could make hundreds if not thousands of temples for 2E..."
"That's insane. It cost Khaziraad - god of Architecture - 3 Essence just to build one castle. One that's very strong, beautiful, and has inspired many within the city to worship him, yes, but it's still just one castle."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 06:32:21 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: January 17, 2015, 06:35:47 pm »

(pronounced Kay-bar)
((wait what? I thought is was Ku-Weh-Sah-Ree ??? ))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: January 17, 2015, 06:37:09 pm »

I have decided to officialize the name Quéßäre (pronounced "kay-bar and typed by using the accented version of "s" ß).

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: January 17, 2015, 06:43:43 pm »

I have decided to officialize the name Quéßäre (pronounced "kay-bar and typed by using the accented version of "s" ß).
Ah okay. I'll probably still keep calling him Kuwehsaree out of habit  :P

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: January 17, 2015, 06:47:35 pm »

I believe, actually, that we've become somewhat tiered in power, and the only reason Fusil doesn't appear to be in the top tier based on essence total is because he died once. Cim, Grauel, possibly Azem, possibly Kli, and probably Fusil are all in the top tier, myself, Khaziraad, possibly Azem and Kli if they aren't top-tier, and I think Neron are in the mid-high tier, while Malakath, KI'Tork, Atropos, and deary me there are a lot of gods to to go through aren't there.

"I died twice."

"I just realised I did not properly introduce myself. I am Lord Malakath Lecta, Goddess of Souls and Blood. My sphere of Souls makes me de facto goddess of Magic since magic comes from the soul. The constellations and Darruth's ley lines provide an alternative and less-efficient form of magic."

"She is lying about being God of Magic. She didn't even understand that magic came from Souls until I told her. In fact, she doesn't know a thing about magic. If you asked her about it, she would likely answer incorrectly, and likes putting forms of magic into arbitrary and pointless categories."

"That's not it at all. This new god is active, kind, and has a sphere that's aligned with improving the lives of people. His existence has also accelerated my plans and the final step should be implemented next Tick. Don't worry, it's nothing malicious. I'm actually rather excited to present it to the other gods."

"I was right about the crush"

"That's insane. It cost Khaziraad - god of Architecture - 3 Essence just to build one castle. One that's very strong, beautiful, and has inspired many within the city to worship him, yes, but it's still just one castle."

"Long ago, when the World was young, someone price checked making temples and the number was in the thousands for a few essence."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: January 17, 2015, 06:50:30 pm »

I won't ally with anyone I haven't worked with on at least a few projects together. If you want to work on some projects together, contact me privately. I'm a bit more selective than I used to be though and I only work on projects that interest me now.
"I was actually just making a joke to illustrate your point. I wouldn't just ask some random God I've never worked with before to form a Pantheon for real.

Now, for something a bit overdue."

Beneath the Grand Church that the Wolf-People built, a city rises from the ground! An enormous, seven-tiered city with fertile farms, a defensive citadel, above which the church now sits with great steps leading up to it, high walls, and mines and forges beneath it's base. This new city will be called "Ñurnea." I encourage all Wolf-People nearby to take a religious pilgrimage here at least once in their life time.

((OOC: Exact details and response from KJP:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 06:56:31 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 475