Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616812 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T109: GleeJoy!
« Reply #6870 on: February 10, 2015, 09:14:04 am »

108.04: Fusil violated §4 of the Code of Conduct and forced mortals not to worship other gods: Yes.

"I can now confirm this. I cannot so much as appear to A-S-H citizens to proclaim my existence, without very specific preparations that would break or risk breaking the Code of Conduct. By keeping them in the dark, Fusil is indeed forcing mortals not to worship other Gods."

Cim casts Present Evidence.

You can't say he's forcing them not to worship other gods without defining what "forcing" actually means.

I don't particularly want the Turonni worshipping other gods, because I'm the only one who has invested Essence into them. Why should other gods benefit from my efforts? I took steps to turn away Malakath's "missionaries", but does that mean I'm forcing them not to worship another god? No, I'm protecting my investment. You other gods may see this differently.

I'd like to point out that the use of the word "forcing" in the context of the article is as a verb, and further contextualises it as an action on the mortals: "Forcing mortals not to worship other gods", I read that as restraining them, the mortals, from worshiping other gods through excessive means. I would not consider taking action to stop the other gods from proselytising to be forcing mortals not to worship other gods, more forcing other gods to fuck right off keep away from your efforts.

Further to this, is there actually any set punishment for the breaking the Code of Conduct? If not, what's the point in saying whether or not Fusil has broken them, if the punishment is going to be either completely arbitrary, or non-existent?

I think you're on the right track when it comes down to protecting your investment, but we clearly stated that any threatg made will seal you away for one tick.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6871 on: February 10, 2015, 09:16:05 am »

"Removing options that would otherwise be given to them, until only one remains, is forcing. By definition, it is the removal of free choice. In preventing mortals from hearing about Gods besides Fusil, he is not giving them the freedom of worship §3 and §4 enforce in both spirit and letter."

"We did discuss standardized sanctions/punishments a long time ago, but we ended up deciding on tailored sanctions for every crime decided at the time of conviction. Fusil being sealed away for one Tick for threatening is a specific rule created afterwards."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6872 on: February 10, 2015, 09:28:55 am »

I think you're on the right track when it comes down to protecting your investment, but we clearly stated that any threatg made will seal you away for one tick.

And I already said that's petty, to the highest degree.

((Also OOC reasons I forgot to mention last time, Stirk being punished for RP'ing the way he has for a long, long time, which is silly, bordering on the bullshit))

"Removing options that would otherwise be given to them, until only one remains, is forcing. By definition, it is the removal of free choice. In preventing mortals from hearing about Gods besides Fusil, he is not giving them the freedom of worship §3 and §4 enforce in both spirit and letter."

"We did discuss standardized sanctions/punishments a long time ago, but we ended up deciding on tailored sanctions for every crime decided at the time of conviction. Fusil being sealed away for one Tick for threatening is a specific rule created afterwards."

He's not forcing mortals not to worship them though, he's forcing other gods to be unable to show his creations that they exist. It may be against the spirit of the law, but not the letter.

Why are we suddenly so interested in punishing Fusil? Since my manifestation, I've received multiple threats from multiple gods telling me to stay away from them and their creations, you included, Cim. By your definition, removing free choice from mortals to worship or not worship a particular god, yet this is the first and only time I've seen anyone invoke the Code of Conduct to punish another god. Your selective application is worrying,
god of law.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #6873 on: February 10, 2015, 09:48:30 am »

Tick 109: GleeJoy!
Raptil:
"Where might we find interesting monsters to hunt?"
"Is there a way of hunting Pain Moles without comical hammers?"
There are herds of Telestriders, if you are looking for a challenge.

Use real hammers?

108.00: Remove religion favoritism (?) (1-0)
+1 from Raptil

((When did I vote for this one? I can't even find when it was proposed.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6874 on: February 10, 2015, 09:53:14 am »

((Also OOC reasons I forgot to mention last time, Stirk being punished for RP'ing the way he has for a long, long time, which is silly, bordering on the bullshit))
((If you RP an annoying character, expect others to RP their characters being annoyed.))

He's not forcing mortals not to worship them though, he's forcing other gods to be unable to show his creations that they exist. It may be against the spirit of the law, but not the letter.
"Did you not listen? It does break the letter of the law."

Why are we suddenly so interested in punishing Fusil? Since my manifestation, I've received multiple threats from multiple gods telling me to stay away from them and their creations, you included, Cim. By your definition, removing free choice from mortals to worship or not worship a particular god, yet this is the first and only time I've seen anyone invoke the Code of Conduct to punish another god. Your selective application is worrying, god of law.
"Has any God actually forced you to stay away? No, they have only expressed how much they would not like you to act on their assets. If you truly want, it is definitely possible for you to try and convert my followers, even though that may not end well for you. As for invoking the Code of Conduct, it is so very lenient there has not been many times it could be used. If you look through the Council records, you can find my much more strict proposal for the Code of Conduct. This is not so much selective application, but one of the few times it can be applied at all."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6875 on: February 10, 2015, 10:04:46 am »

KI'Tork checks on the ordinary Kobolds and gives the Green Water intoxicating qualities when it's refined into a Potion and drunk by a Kobold.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6876 on: February 10, 2015, 10:20:00 am »

((If you RP an annoying character, expect others to RP their characters being annoyed.))
((Indeed, but to be forced not to play a tick everytime you RP the way you've RP'ed the entire game? Bit harsh))

"Did you not listen? It does break the letter of the law.[/color]"

I did listen. Unfortunately, despite you being god of law, it isn't your opinion that governs our behaviour. It's the wording of the law itself, which is that you can't force mortals not to worship. It says nothing of forcing gods, which is what Fusil is doing. Has he specifically told the members of the ASH races they can't worship other gods? Has he punished any for doing so?

Why are we suddenly so interested in punishing Fusil? Since my manifestation, I've received multiple threats from multiple gods telling me to stay away from them and their creations, you included, Cim. By your definition, removing free choice from mortals to worship or not worship a particular god, yet this is the first and only time I've seen anyone invoke the Code of Conduct to punish another god. Your selective application is worrying, god of law.
"Has any God actually forced you to stay away? No, they have only expressed how much they would not like you to act on their assets. If you truly want, it is definitely possible for you to try and convert my followers, even though that may not end well for you. As for invoking the Code of Conduct, it is so very lenient there has not been many times it could be used. If you look through the Council records, you can find my much more strict proposal for the Code of Conduct. This is not so much selective application, but one of the few times it can be applied at all."

I fail to see the difference in these threats and what Fusil has done. If I were to make an attempt to convert your, or any other god's follower's, as you say they would likely act against me. This is encouraging me to stay away, much like what Fusil has done with the ASH cities. There is no difference, beyond Fusil's pro-activity in keeping other gods away.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6877 on: February 10, 2015, 10:38:47 am »

I̵ àm ͡b̴ac͜k.̛ Leśs ͟s͞o͝ fo͜r ̛dec̡re͡ase ̷of nons̵e̸nse͟ in t̶hé ̀counc͟i͝l҉,̴ ͘as͘ ́th̴a͝t̶ i͞s ͘n̴ot̵ a thiņg̵ t́h͠a̶t͟ ̨ha͝ppéned̷,͘ an͝d ̀mo͘re s͡o b̀eca͟u̷s҉e͠ a̢ di͝str̸ac҉ti̴ǫn t̵ha̵t ͠a͜nge͞r̵e̴d ̵me̴ en͢ough ̛t́o ͝i͢gn̵or̨e ̛a̡ll els͢e̡ ̶p͞róv̛e̢d͝ u͠n̶ţru̕e.͢ I͜'͏ll̵ use ̧this m͞o̕me͢n̴t̵ ͢of c͏l͝arity̢,͢ as I ̴f̶e̵ar ͞c͠ur͏ent͘ ͜a̡c̢t҉io͏ņs ̕ar͢e͏ ̴mo̧v͢i͟n͏g ͡me̷ rage͏wa͝r͞ds ag̷a̧i̷n.̧
͝
D̨r̡ug͞s ͜nonsęns̨e: I͢f̸ a ҉god̶ ̶wi͜şhes t͠he̴ir foll͜ow͡ers to ͝inḑuce ̸i͢n͞ àd͏ic͜t̛i̶ve an͝d ̸h͝armf͝ull̛ ͠mat͡eriàls̴, it̕ ̡is̷ t͟he͘ir c̴h̕o͏ice ̶an͞d ͠t̸hey wi̡l̴l ͘ha̕ve ̧o̵nl̵y͢ t̛h̷eir ͘retar͟dation͝ ̴to͝ b͘l̴áme ̀la̵te̡r͏.̕ P̛u̷shi̧ng̡ ̴t͟h̕e̕ substa̶ǹcè ̢to̴ ͞o͘ţh͡e҉r ͘pe̸opl͠e is s͏omwhe͢re b́etwe҉én̶ b̸l̀und҉er ̶and͡ ҉a̵s͢sa̵ult.̵ ̴Us̀i͡ng my͝s͏t́i̢c ̸snow̸ ͘as͏ e͜x͡cuse͞ ís͘ i̛n͘su͜lti̡ńg,̨ ̵as̀ if̸ you͡ w̵a̷nt̀e҉d ͝t͢o̧ ͝d͠ea̕l̕ with it,̛ ̨y͏ou ̸wou̢ld́ ͝just̢ s͟t̷op͘ ̕it͘ fr̛om ͟s̶n̵o͠w̛i̛ng.̴

Fus͜i̵l ̀B͞S: F̛u͘s͠i͜l̡ ̸wa̶s̶ ͜i͞n͡ fu̶l̡l̶ righ̨t̸ to̷ re̛f̴us͘e̷ ͘a̛c͝c͝c҉e͞s̕s t̕o dr̶ug̵ de͜a͜l͝e͞r̶s͟, ̧h̀is ͠wórshi͠p̸ȩrs̴ ̛l͘óo͞k̕ ͢up t͡o ̡h̢i̷m f̀o̷r̨ ͏g͢u̡id̕a̵n͠c̡e i̴n ́s̨u̴ch̨ ͢ma̕t̡e͞r̀s, ̀hȩ ̴ìs n̡o ͡mo̢re ̛t͠o bl͜ame̵ tḩan̡ ̕a̛ ͏k̶i͘ǹg̸ p̴r̀o͞t̡ec͜tíǹg h̢i̢s p̵eople.̢ ̶I ͟am ͝f̨ár mor͟e a̕l͞a̸rm͏e͠d҉ by ͢hi̴s̴ ábi̢l͜ity t͜o h̵i̸de ̨s̢ealed ͢god͢s̶ f͟rom͜ th̶e̛ ҉co̵u͞n̕c͝íl i͘tse̶l̀f̵. I ̡a̡m ̸ab͡so̸lutel͡y ͏a͏m͡a͢z̛ed͡,̕ b̧y̢ ̡w̵hic̕h͏ I̢ ͏m͠e̶a̕n͢ ̛h͘ơr̡endu̴osl̛y,҉ abs͢urd͠ly d̵issapoi͟n̴ted ̕in ͞the̴ wh͟o͝l͝e c̷ir͢c҉u͟s͠ ̴curent͡l͠y ̶h̛app̨e̢ning̕ aba͠u͠t̀ ̡we̵t̴h͘er͡ ͟o̸r ̡n͠ot̶ F̕u̶si͢l ̷th͘re͜ate̢ņe̡d̛ s̕om̢on̡e͘, wh̡en sleep͝ing ͟g̨o̸ds ͘ḑissap͘ea̴re̴d ̕allto̧get͘h̀er͠. F̶us̸i͘l̵ ́ma͝y hąv͞e d̡e̸v͠oúre͠d ͘them ͠wh̢ól͠e,҉ or t͢ós̛se̡d th̵em i̵ǹt͘ǫ the ͞v͘o͜íd̶, ͡yet nobo͏dy ̕c̸a̢re̢s. ́I̧ ͟am s̛a͠ddene͠d҉ ̶by m҉y̕ la͡c̷k of su͡rpr̛is̢e͘ ͡a̴b̕a̸ut ̨t̸hi̸s.͠

M͏al̶k͝a̧t͢h:̴ ͠I͞ d͟o͏ ̢n̸o͟t́ h҉a͠ve ļu̷ngs͝ w͢ith w͜h̛i͝çh to smoke͝ tha͏t͡, ̕my͏ ͢m̴in̸d is̨ ͜b̨eyond ͘suçh ҉i͝n͡f̕l̡ųe͘nc̢e͏s ąn͜yway͡s ̕a҉nd̸ wh̴y ̀w̸ou̸l҉d ̧Í ̀ẃant to҉ ͞c͞o҉ns̕ume a d̛ru̧g̸ ͡t͝h͡a̛t ̷d҉e͞c͞reas̸e̕s͞ ́inte͢l̕igen̛c̸e ̵iń ̨t͠he ̛f̶i͞rs͏t͏ ̨p͜l̷ace?

P͠or̶t̵a̛ls̕:̸ ́C͠o͟ngr̛a҉ǵulat̛i͏ons, in ̕a sįn̷gl̀e͡ d͏ay ̸y̶ou h̨a̷ve ̶raze̕d e͞f͝fo͏rts ̨of͡ ̧a͞ll͜ ͘m̵e̶r͡c̴ḩant͞s ̢that d̡o͡ ̀no҉t̴ w͟oŕshi̷p͝ a partic҉ul̴ar ͢god.̶

Ghizhe͠r:͡ ̸W̕el̸come ̶to̵ the ͘còu̶n͢c͞i͜l͞. T͢r̵y̸ t̴o͢ ̛avo̶id͜ th̴e̸ ͞d̀eb̛r̶i͝,͟ t͠he̛r̴e a̛re plen̛t̢y͘ of ͝i̷t͏ ͞in ̢a͟n͠y tr̡a͟i͏n̵wre͞ck͘.͏

.̙̙͔͍̤̦

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:38:34 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6878 on: February 10, 2015, 10:42:39 am »

I̵ àm ͡b̴ac͜k.̛ Leśs ͟s͞o͝ fo͜r ̛dec̡re͡ase ̷of nons̵e̸nse͟ in t̶hé ̀counc͟i͝l҉,̴ ͘as͘ ́th̴a͝t̶ i͞s ͘n̴ot̵ a thiņg̵ t́h͠a̶t͟ ̨ha͝ppéned̷,͘ an͝d ̀mo͘re s͡o b̀eca͟u̷s҉e͠ a̢ di͝str̸ac҉ti̴ǫn t̵ha̵t ͠a͜nge͞r̵e̴d ̵me̴ en͢ough ̛t́o ͝i͢gn̵or̨e ̛a̡ll els͢e̡ ̶p͞róv̛e̢d͝ u͠n̶ţru̕e.͢ I͜'͏ll̵ use ̧this m͞o̕me͢n̴t̵ ͢of c͏l͝arity̢,͢ as I ̴f̶e̵ar ͞c͠ur͏ent͘ ͜a̡c̢t҉io͏ņs ̕ar͢e͏ ̴mo̧v͢i͟n͏g ͡me̷ rage͏wa͝r͞ds ag̷a̧i̷n.̧
͝
D̨r̡ug͞s ͜nonsęns̨e: I͢f̸ a ҉god̶ ̶wi͜şhes t͠he̴ir foll͜ow͡ers to ͝inḑuce ̸i͢n͞ àd͏ic͜t̛i̶ve an͝d ̸h͝armf͝ull̛ ͠mat͡eriàls̴, it̕ ̡is̷ t͟he͘ir c̴h̕o͏ice ̶an͞d ͠t̸hey wi̡l̴l ͘ha̕ve ̧o̵nl̵y͢ t̛h̷eir ͘retar͟dation͝ ̴to͝ b͘l̴áme ̀la̵te̡r͏.̕ P̛u̷shi̧ng̡ ̴t͟h̕e̕ substa̶ǹcè ̢to̴ ͞o͘ţh͡e҉r ͘pe̸opl͠e is s͏omwhe͢re b́etwe҉én̶ b̸l̀und҉er ̶and͡ ҉a̵s͢sa̵ult.̵ ̴Us̀i͡ng my͝s͏t́i̢c ̸snow̸ ͘as͏ e͜x͡cuse͞ ís͘ i̛n͘su͜lti̡ńg,̨ ̵as̀ if̸ you͡ w̵a̷nt̀e҉d ͝t͢o̧ ͝d͠ea̕l̕ with it,̛ ̨y͏ou ̸wou̢ld́ ͝just̢ s͟t̷op͘ ̕it͘ fr̛om ͟s̶n̵o͠w̛i̛ng.̴

Fus͜i̵l ̀B͞S: F̛u͘s͠i͜l̡ ̸wa̶s̶ ͜i͞n͡ fu̶l̡l̶ righ̨t̸ to̷ re̛f̴us͘e̷ ͘a̛c͝c͝c҉e͞s̕s t̕o dr̶ug̵ de͜a͜l͝e͞r̶s͟, ̧h̀is ͠wórshi͠p̸ȩrs̴ ̛l͘óo͞k̕ ͢up t͡o ̡h̢i̷m f̀o̷r̨ ͏g͢u̡id̕a̵n͠c̡e i̴n ́s̨u̴ch̨ ͢ma̕t̡e͞r̀s, ̀hȩ ̴ìs n̡o ͡mo̢re ̛t͠o bl͜ame̵ tḩan̡ ̕a̛ ͏k̶i͘ǹg̸ p̴r̀o͞t̡ec͜tíǹg h̢i̢s p̵eople.̢ ̶I ͟am ͝f̨ár mor͟e a̕l͞a̸rm͏e͠d҉ by ͢hi̴s̴ ábi̢l͜ity t͜o h̵i̸de ̨s̢ealed ͢god͢s̶ f͟rom͜ th̶e̛ ҉co̵u͞n̕c͝íl i͘tse̶l̀f̵. I ̡a̡m ̸ab͡so̸lutel͡y ͏a͏m͡a͢z̛ed͡,̕ b̧y̢ ̡w̵hic̕h͏ I̢ ͏m͠e̶a̕n͢ ̛h͘ơr̡endu̴osl̛y,҉ abs͢urd͠ly d̵issapoi͟n̴ted ̕in ͞the̴ wh͟o͝l͝e c̷ir͢c҉u͟s͠ ̴curent͡l͠y ̶h̛app̨e̢ning̕ aba͠u͠t̀ ̡we̵t̴h͘er͡ ͟o̸r ̡n͠ot̶ F̕u̶si͢l ̷th͘re͜ate̢ņe̡d̛ s̕om̢on̡e͘, wh̡en sleep͝ing ͟g̨o̸ds ͘ḑissap͘ea̴re̴d ̕allto̧get͘h̀er͠. F̶us̸i͘l̵ ́ma͝y hąv͞e d̡e̸v͠oúre͠d ͘them ͠wh̢ól͠e,҉ or t͢ós̛se̡d th̵em i̵ǹt͘ǫ the ͞v͘o͜íd̶, ͡yet nobo͏dy ̕c̸a̢re̢s. ́I̧ ͟am s̛a͠ddene͠d҉ ̶by m҉y̕ la͡c̷k of su͡rpr̛is̢e͘ ͡a̴b̕a̸ut ̨t̸hi̸s.͠

M͏al̶k͝a̧t͢h:̴ ͠I͞ d͟o͏ ̢n̸o͟t́ h҉a͠ve ļu̷ngs͝ w͢ith w͜h̛i͝çh to smoke͝ tha͏t͡, ̕my͏ ͢m̴in̸d is̨ ͜b̨eyond ͘suçh ҉i͝n͡f̕l̡ųe͘nc̢e͏s ąn͜yway͡s ̕a҉nd̸ wh̴y ̀w̸ou̸l҉d ̧Í ̀ẃant to҉ ͞c͞o҉ns̕ume a d̛ru̧g̸ ͡t͝h͡a̛t ̷d҉e͞c͞reas̸e̕s͞ ́inte͢l̕igen̛c̸e ̵iń ̨t͠he ̛f̶i͞rs͏t͏ ̨p͜l̷ace?

P͠or̶t̵a̛ls̕:̸ ́C͠o͟ngr̛a҉ǵulat̛i͏ons, in ̕a sįn̷gl̀e͡ d͏ay ̸y̶ou h̨a̷ve ̶raze̕d e͞f͝fo͏rts ̨of͡ ̧a͞ll͜ ͘m̵e̶r͡c̴ḩant͞s ̢that d̡o͡ ̀no҉t̴ w͟oŕshi̷p͝ a partic҉ul̴ar ͢god.̶

Ghizhe͠r:͡ ̸W̕el̸come ̶to̵ the ͘còu̶n͢c͞i͜l͞. T͢r̵y̸ t̴o͢ ̛avo̶id͜ th̴e̸ ͞d̀eb̛r̶i͝,͟ t͠he̛r̴e a̛re plen̛t̢y͘ of ͝i̷t͏ ͞in ̢a͟n͠y tr̡a͟i͏n̵wre͞ck͘.͏
.̙̙͔͍̤̦

͓͕͇̈ͨ

((I hate you :P took me lots of eye straining to read that...))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6879 on: February 10, 2015, 10:47:06 am »

((Indeed, but to be forced not to play a tick everytime you RP the way you've RP'ed the entire game? Bit harsh))

((IDK, is it? I mean giving him cookies didn't work so the gods got annoyed and are now relying on punishment.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6880 on: February 10, 2015, 11:03:09 am »

((IDK, is it? I mean giving him cookies didn't work so the gods got annoyed and are now relying on punishment.))
((But who is it punishing, Fusil or Stirk? If, in being sealed away, nobody can do anything to diminish Fusil's influence, what's the point? Even then, Fusil will be unsealed after a Tick, so he can act against someone quite reasonably in that instance. Stirk is the one being punished here, for RP'ing a dickhead character, which, I repeat, is bullshit))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6881 on: February 10, 2015, 11:06:23 am »

((Eh, I am fine with it. No need to argue for my sake.))

͝

.̙̙͔͍̤̦

͓͕͇̈ͨ

((If you are gonna keep doing that can't you at least post a translation or something  ???. That is murder to read.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6882 on: February 10, 2015, 11:12:53 am »

((That... is probably a good idea. Hold on a sec.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6883 on: February 10, 2015, 11:21:52 am »

((I'm not though :P))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6884 on: February 10, 2015, 11:24:36 am »

((I'm not though :P))

((Moving to OOC is probably a good idea then))
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 475