Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25865 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #585 on: November 29, 2014, 11:47:42 pm »

(Nah, last time I sat down to have a quiet game there was toomuch bullshit. Hell, it called the Smiths outa retirement.)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 29, 2014, 11:48:29 pm »

((Sorry guys for screwing up the entire world, it wasn't intentional. Anyway, it's now back and it's explosion bullshit free!))
((PLEASE NOT ANOTHER REBOT. THEIR IS A CONCIL OF THE GODS GOING ON RIGHT NOW))

Oh...ignore my previous message then of year 1. Can my gods join in? I promise i won't blow shit up :P

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 29, 2014, 11:49:54 pm »

(Nah, last time I sat down to have a quiet game there was toomuch bullshit. Hell, it called the Smiths outa retirement.)
(This game? or something else I may want to read)

((Sorry guys for screwing up the entire world, it wasn't intentional. Anyway, it's now back and it's explosion bullshit free!))

Oh...ignore my previous message then of year 1. Can my gods join in? I promise i won't blow shit up :P
((MAYBE, BUT ARMOK IS STILL VERY ANGRY WITH ALL THIS HAPPENING. GOING TO BED NOW))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 29, 2014, 11:50:50 pm »

(This game)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 29, 2014, 11:51:11 pm »

(THere where (sorta) two reboots. The reboot of rebuild, created by me, after everything got nuked, and the reboot of prophet being a dick)

((Thank you I also thought you were a dick. Let's not fight about stuff that doesn't matter anymore.))

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:54:31 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 29, 2014, 11:51:55 pm »

(This game? or something else I may want to read)

((MAYBE, BUT ARMOK IS STILL VERY ANGRY WITH ALL THIS HAPPENING))
I will sacrifice some elves later as a "I'm sorry" message then.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 29, 2014, 11:58:20 pm »

((MAYBE, BUT ARMOK IS STILL VERY ANGRY WITH ALL THIS HAPPENING....))
((Armok is going to find that Arm_OK=false if this madness results in more bloodshed.))

((There will be no more Mary sues from either of you. This is not how you play nice together. This is a game of cooperatively creating a world and the history of its people, not one of conquest and power. There are no win conditions, but twice already the lose conditions have been met. Fighting to outdo each other only hurts everyone.))
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 30, 2014, 12:00:28 am »

((As me and other people as it was not just my fault learn in the last timeline/world.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 30, 2014, 12:51:26 am »

((I feel as if this is supposed to be a game of creation, interaction, and advancement in the face of setback (sometimes brought upon by other players like a random metor strike. Basically independent strands of a storyline that sometimes interact and intersect. What I don't see working is a game of warfare and arms escalation because that will always devolve into edgelord Mary Sueism that almost always results in someone taking their ball and going home))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 30, 2014, 01:02:52 am »

((I feel as if this is supposed to be a game of creation, interaction, and advancement in the face of setback (sometimes brought upon by other players like a random metor strike. Basically independent strands of a storyline that sometimes interact and intersect. What I don't see working is a game of warfare and arms escalation because that will always devolve into edgelord Mary Sueism that almost always results in someone taking their ball and going home))
I have to agree with you. The idea of having a big fucking army of rock-skinned, four-armed, mastersmiths, masterminers, mastereverything just got to my head. I think for now, i will just use the normal-skinned, still four-armed, dual-horned and decent-mining Hagos that i created before :P .Hagos (On my fic) were actually good fighters, good archers, good mages and good smiths, but that was because they lived inside an abyss containing thousands of horrendously OP monsters, so they NEEDED to be that. They weren't particullary powerful, they had just one city :P .They worshiped Zhen, still, although it was the only god that would listen to their bullshit anyway.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 30, 2014, 01:04:50 am »

((So it is agreed by everyone that we won't be have anymore serious player vs player right?))

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 30, 2014, 01:05:39 am »

((So it is agreed by everyone that we won't be have anymore serious player vs player right?))
Yes

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 30, 2014, 01:07:00 am »

((So the question is: where is the current timeline going to stand?))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 30, 2014, 01:08:41 am »

((That's the question))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 30, 2014, 01:09:12 am »

((Hmm i'm not sure we didn't kill all the world this time but i'm not sure what everyone else wants to do. For some reason I have this mental image of a bunch of robed shadowed figures have some kind of meeting in a circular room.))
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 01:11:12 am by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44