Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 101

Author Topic: KYOSN: Now with Archived QuickTopic links!  (Read 254784 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 2 (14/15) (1 replacement) - Royalty has Arrived!
« Reply #780 on: November 20, 2014, 08:58:49 am »

I dont think I can make it any simpler, I vote because I needed to do so. It is related to my role but t is not directly becuase of the role.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: November 20, 2014, 09:00:34 am »

Are you able to use your vote other than as deemed necessary by your role? Also: Are you going to be scumhunting at all during the game?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 20, 2014, 09:12:44 am »

Are you able to use your vote other than as deemed necessary by your role?
Yes, yes he is. He's also part of the spoil spec chat and apparently has to do what the people there tell him, within reason. To that end, I issued a request for him to "vote for the person you think is most scummy of those who have votes on them currently" a while back, in D1, but by the time he got online it was D2 and nobody had votes on them. As such, he apparently decided to perform the request the next time someone had votes on them, and since Persus13 had votes on them (that counted) he placed his vote on him. Which was my bad for not declaring the request void, I'd forgotten about it until he did that.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 20, 2014, 09:20:55 am »

I can but I have not been using it yet.

As for scum hunting, I dont know what I should define as scum, the wincon doesnt offer any help on who is "scum" so to say. Assuming that the minority is the "scum" isn't really helping much, I think there is more than 2 party here so it is hard to say what exactly I should be looking for.

Also looking back, flabort also flip as pro/anti shakerag, I dont know how my power classifies that as both shakerag and not shakerag? but then wolf is also now shakerag-not shakerag so yeah ....

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 20, 2014, 10:22:03 am »

Varee:
it is hard to say what exactly I should be looking for.
Here, I'll give you some help.  You're looking for a way to make everyone in the game win.  Do you know anything (in-game) about karma?  Can you modify other peoples' roles in any way? 

Tiruin:  Why don't you want everyone in the game to win together?

Vector:
I think both of you are having a town-fight and the scum are just sitting back and quietly lurking through the Day.
So sayeth the person who is largely quietly lurking through the Day.

Jack A T:
Proposal:  Let's just drop the hammer on Persus13 and spare some poor soul the agony of having to replace in and read over this gigantic clusterfuck.
Shakerag: How about we choose not to waste this day on killing someone for needing a replacement?
How about you get on the "let's get everyone to win together" train?

Jim Groovester:
Okay, so I have just recently learned that it is possible for everyone to win.  You may or may not want to take that into consideration given that the day is ending shortly.

Meh.
That confident in being able to achieve your wincon without working with everyone else? 

Toaster:
PPE:  You've made several vague proclamations without anything to back them up.  Put up or shut up if you want anyone to care what you have to say.
Any thoughts on what I've posted now?  I would arguably say that I'm being fairly open about everything that I know to this point.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 20, 2014, 11:13:31 am »

Fuck it all.

SBC is now supreme ruler of everything, but is too scared to do anything because 4mask aimed a nuke at him.
So now 4mask is supreme ruler of everything by violence and threats.
But none of that matters anyway because Jim is a daykilling inpector hammerer that runs the game anyway and nobody has a problem with this.
So Jim is the supreme ruler of everything.

Why am I still playing? Because the puppet king is too afraid to get me lynched, even though he has a diety on his side?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 20, 2014, 11:15:48 am »

SBC: If 4mask wasn't threatening you, would you lynch me?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 20, 2014, 11:20:03 am »

Cheeetar:  I'm lost as shit at this point, but I'll say my reads haven't changed significantly, other than my opinion of SBC falling a lot due to his craven handling of the King issue.  Cheese I'm less sure on, though.

Shakerag:  Let's stop beating around the bush; are you gunning for a mass claim?  I rather believe you know something more than you're letting on.  (Rolewise, at least; I'm not saying you're scummy for it.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 20, 2014, 02:10:03 pm »

Fuck it all.

SBC is now supreme ruler of everything, but is too scared to do anything because 4mask aimed a nuke at him.
But none of that matters anyway because Jim is a daykilling inpector hammerer that runs the game anyway and nobody has a problem with this.

Why am I still playing? Because the puppet king is too afraid to get me lynched, even though he has a diety on his side?
No. Because there are people who don't think you are actually scummy, and the game can change at any time.

Everyone: let's place our votes for who the king votes for in blue, like so: Cheeetar, for having a really poor argument for voting for me.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 20, 2014, 02:27:52 pm »

Did the genie actually get freed?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 20, 2014, 02:34:50 pm »

Do you see him anywhere around here? ;)
(technically, that was an oversight of mine not to describe the fact, but given that day-end it was hectic enough as-was).
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 20, 2014, 02:43:57 pm »

Shakerag:  Let's stop beating around the bush; are you gunning for a mass claim?  I rather believe you know something more than you're letting on.  (Rolewise, at least; I'm not saying you're scummy for it.)
Pretty much, yeah.  If we had full roleclaims and everyone on board, then we could apparently all win this sucker. 

I've posted pretty much everything I know up to this point minus what I am mod-prohibited from posting, which I can at least say does not modify or invalidate the information that I have already given. 

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: November 20, 2014, 06:39:51 pm »

Varee:
Quote from: Varee on 20,November 2014, 09:20:55 pm
it is hard to say what exactly I should be looking for.
Here, I'll give you some help.  You're looking for a way to make everyone in the game win.  Do you know anything (in-game) about karma?  Can you modify other peoples' roles in any way?

Err I don't on w anything about karma and I can't change other people roles. My own role can change though...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 20, 2014, 07:09:22 pm »

Fuck it all.

No. Because there are people who don't think you are actually scummy, and the game can change at any time.

Everyone: let's place our votes for who the king votes for in blue, like so: Cheeetar, for having a really poor argument for voting for me.

Our red votes still 'work'- they show up on vote count, for example. In fact, you have three real votes that you haven't used- any explanation for your votes not being worth nothing compared to the kings? Any explanation for you being unwilling to use them to secure the lynch as the majority wishes it, instead of threatening to kill SBC instead?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 20, 2014, 08:21:09 pm »

Stats homework done.  Time to start dealing with the game again.  Ugh.

Why do you think that it's low effort? I asked him several questions (including that one) about his reads with the implication that they were unclear and lazy.
TheDarkStar: You asked him three questions (and I have no objections to the first two), with one of them being, as I said, little more than a statement of disagreement with flabort.  Why does it come across as low effort?  Allow me to quote myself:
TheDarkStar: This feels half-hearted.  No effort to show what happened, where it was, and how it was scummy.  Without an argument, or even a reference to previous arguments, this is basically just you saying you disagree and asking if this changes flabort's read of SBC.
What did you expect to get from that question?

I expected that I would get clearer results from flabort or that he would say something scummy. In the first case, it's helpful because we get flabort's reads. In the second, it's helpful because we get a better read on flabort.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 101