Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 32229 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #300 on: December 29, 2014, 09:53:51 am »

Recruit hermit crabs.
Vegetation.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 29, 2014, 01:55:01 pm »

You guys just want me to update using the stuff we've got now? Also Yourmaster you'd need to send a scouting party down to the ocean and that could take around a week.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 29, 2014, 02:48:21 pm »

Lucky my friend the horde of insane madmen always hungers for updates.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 29, 2014, 02:51:49 pm »

Fair enough gimme,around thirty minutes and I'll fart one out.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 29, 2014, 03:06:38 pm »

OK. Thank you.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 29, 2014, 03:30:50 pm »

WEEK 5 DAY 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mortal, You are now Azula." "But my name was already Azula." "Dangit, You are now Cabbage!" "But why would you name-" "DO NOT QUESTION MY WISDOM!"
You order your Starfish Men to start expanding the Cavern Lair, and they begin to do so. You have a particularly malicious brilliant idea to create a Horse,Sea-Horse,Starfish, Flesh Hybrid Monster that can spawn from pits! However you would need a sea-horse and an ordinary starfish, You decide to send 12 regular starfish men which you place under the temporary command of Nuk so that they don't screw anything up and send them to the Ocean to bring back any live aquatic animals, Prioritizing Hermit Crabs for some reason.
You also give Joffrey a small library and he gives you a list of items he needs to start Navigating.
Some paper,
Several pencils,
a Desk,
and a light source.
You then attach yourself to the cave wall and start waiting.

WEEK 5 DAY 3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Starfish Men Finish the Expansions and you estimate that you are 1 more tunnel from reaching the Caverns.+1 Cave Tunnel Network. The Starfish Man Spawn Pits have finished,+20 Starfish Men

WEEK 6 DAY 1

The Star-Man Spawning Pit has finished,+ 5 Star-Men. They should be able to cast minor chaos magic with proper instructions. The Starfish Men have returned
although two fell down a hole,-2 Starfish Men. They brought back
2 Jumbo Hermit Crabs
5 Large Hermit Crabs
3 Small Sea-Horses
1 Large Sea-Horses
1 Small Squid
9 Regular Starfish

You feel your power level increase to new levels, Now what do you do?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property

(OOC: Enjoy the new Sea Creatures.)

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2014, 03:52:44 pm »

Well, We're relying pretty much lots on existing beings to make our minions, So why not:
Create a being(bound to our power) of our own energy(Essence of the void?) that will use whatever materials(flesh, Other things) laying around to construct it's own shell(body). Damage inflicted on the body will not harm it in the slightest, And it can easily replace any broken off parts with the same magic(?) that it used to construct its shell.
How large of an shell it can make depends on how much power it has. The weakest only enough to make a human sized shell at max And the strongest able to create towering shells that stand as tall as mountains.
Power can be given by us or gained through absorption.(maybe souls.)

It should be completely loyal to us, And because it's made from chaos/void it should be pretty good at magic too.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 29, 2014, 03:56:06 pm »

Well, We're relying pretty much lots on existing beings to make our minions, So why not:
Create a being(bound to our power) of our own energy(Essence of the void?) that will use whatever materials(flesh, Other things) laying around to construct it's own shell(body). Damage inflicted on the body will not harm it in the slightest, And it can easily replace any broken off parts with the same magic(?) that it used to construct its shell.
How large of an shell it can make depends on how much power it has. The weakest only enough to make a human sized shell at max And the strongest able to create towering shells that stand as tall as mountains.
Power can be given by us or gained through absorption.(maybe souls.)
It should be completely loyal to us, And because it's made from chaos/void it should be pretty good at magic too.
This would cost several thousand Essence,It's one thing to corrupt something that's already there,It's quite another to create something from nothing. Difficult, But not impossible.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 29, 2014, 04:52:57 pm »

How about that bismuth tree doe.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 29, 2014, 04:56:49 pm »

Create a seed on non-euclidean bismuth with the properties that it will grow into a mighty crystal tree of starry void, it's bark leaking the worlds anima vitae, Its branches sprouting fruits of living flesh. This flesh will merge with anything living, its own type within moments and other living beings in days, Slowly until it is indistinguishable from each other.(psychological fear FTW.)
The flesh will be minorly sentient, Able to sense our wants and act accordingly.

Plant one such seed within our cave and allow its flesh to grow into our base, Let it crawl over the cave walls, Merge with our cathedral and grow outwards.
Get another seed (whether by throwing or manifesting it directly) into the village's well, Then accelerate its growth to the amount it would require to grow out of the well and for its flesh to cover the whole village, Then have it Consume the whole village in one gluttonous move. Like an inverted maw from the void. When there is nothing left retreat everything except a tiny sapling below the ground and have our central tree(in our cave) branch out, Connecting the two then move all the flesh to our cave.

All beings who die on this fleshy field will be incorporated into it almost immediately, Then hidden under a thin layer of our "false" flesh when inactive/dormant. Ripping itself out of the fleshy grounds beneath our enemy's feet and grabbing hold of them. Pinning them to the flesh for days until they merge with it, Unable to ever escape or die from starvation.

Also, Merge our physical being to the flesh structure we call a "cathedral" such that we can sense anything within it.

Do this whether they join us or not, But only do it with the villagers inside the village if they don't join us.
The Flesh Tree would cost 30-80 Essence to pull of and because of the complexity there's a 1/3 chance that you'll fail and waste the Essence, You sure?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2014, 04:58:19 pm »

Continue to expand the cave tunnel network.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 29, 2014, 05:41:27 pm »

((I meant "let's do that now"))

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2014, 09:19:05 am »

Send three humans away to make a cult in some distant land. Instruct them to carve a mark somewhere, and use that to teleport men and supplies back and forth as well as communicate.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 30, 2014, 10:19:32 am »

Dorry I have been gone for a while. I have been busy. I will also need time to come up with plans and whatnot. in the mean time, I will regen our list of things for this weeks endeavors.

Send three humans away to make a cult in some distant land. Instruct them to carve a mark somewhere, and use that to teleport men and supplies back and forth as well as communicate.
I will add that to the list, but, we are keeping low profile, for now.
Continue to expand the cave tunnel network.
I would like to hold off on that until our next expanse of solders. Or, until we at least see what our Chaos magic infused Star-men can do. Maybe mine until we are close (hit a hole in the wall, and hear sound, echos, or whatever to indicate that we are right at the cusp of a cavern.) but, as like above, will add it to the list.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 30, 2014, 10:33:04 am »

Spoiler: Plans for now (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: far future goals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ideas to be toyed with (click to show/hide)

I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25