Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 32015 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #315 on: December 30, 2014, 10:48:41 am »

You could easily merge part of yourself with the Flesh-Cathedral and have the Rest of yourself maintain a psychic connection to it, After all there a lots of things you can do with chaos magic.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2014, 11:33:17 am »

Right so you guys have any other plans for this update? If nobody posts in an hour I'll just update.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 30, 2014, 11:48:40 am »

Right so you guys have any other plans for this update? If nobody posts in an hour I'll just update.
If you wouldnt mind holding off on updating for. . . I dont know. . . three hours, that would be nice. I am taking the matter of our new type of steed into my own hands. I just need to come up with a concept and then design. And then stats. Whether i want something tanky or fast, or whatever.

Edit:
2 Jumbo Hermit Crabs
5 Large Hermit Crabs
3 Small Sea-Horses
1 Large Sea-Horses
1 Small Squid
9 Regular Starfish
This is what we have to work with. . . . . . None of that will be any good on land, but the crab. . . . which means we automatically have tanks. researching starfish to see what to use out of them. . . .

OK. I have something, that utilizes a jumbo hermit crab, and a large sea-horse, for size, and a starfish, for reproduction/regeneration. And I just decided to add the squid for arms.

Thousands of feelers jiggled and squirmed around its cone shaped head, two in particular stood apart by the tiny black dot that sat on top. Its eyes were virtually indistinguishable from the other stalks, even to one watching it crawl from out of its cave, up close. The end of face was a beak, which gleamed as black as obsidian. A small rustling sound could be heard in a bush, just a short distance away. The skin under its beak expanded, doubling in size, before it opened and a black glob was fired out, covering the entire bush with slimy mucus, which bubbled and popped until the black disappeared, leaving behind a nearly opaque green, sticky, filth behind, and the twitching, painfully burned body of a rabbit. Slowly a tentacle reached out for a nearby tree, and pulled itself slowly out of the entrance of its dwelling. Its body seemed to be almost wholly contained in a hobbled together mesh of bone and its own mucusy solution, which curled up to its back. More tentacles grabbed hold of the same and other trees as it finally popped out, fully exposed. Six legs, three on each side, gleaned a bright orange in the sunlight, the shell-like covering, on it, contained the white scars of battles both won and lost. the back of its neck was large, yet smooth, and almost rideable. With great speed, defying a creature of such a structure, it scuttled to its prey, and ate hungrily, pausing only to spit back out the bones, rub it in the fluid and start to form it into a ball. Before it broke apart the upper half, though, It stopped and unfurled its back, revealing a cluster of clear, egg-like sacks, each of them containing a strange, squid like creature, with body far to big, and legs far to small for its head. Carefully it ripped one of the eggs from its back, and rapped it in with the bone ball, then tossed it into the cave, before scuttling off, to find more food.

And now for what it can and cant do.. . .  and other stats. . . .
+size proportional to age, but, reaches maturity, and general usability, at about the size of 2.5x a Tall-ones hight.
+Has a natural armor, the equivalent of chitin covering its front half, including the legs, but uses bone to defend its back half.
+Can regenerate missing pieces of its body, if it is still alive, at a rate of 1 piece per 2 weeks
+They breed via simultaneous hermaphroditic reproduction.
+Has six tentacle like arms in the front of its body, located before you reach the "shell"
-Has small stalks able to see vibrations, but unable to make out images themselves.
-required bones to repair its "shell"
+Spits out a mucus which burns the prey, and settles in a sticky solution, that hinders, though does not completely stop, movement.
-does not easily get along with its own kind.
--Hard to tame, harder to ride.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:45:48 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 30, 2014, 04:13:27 pm »

hermaphroditic

Hermaphrodites yeah! I don't know why but I've liked hermaphrodites since I played as one in GoD 1. So if we can do this +1 to crab tentacle monster thing. I called it that because I didn't read anything else besides it having tentacles, being made with some crab, and be a hermaphrodite. I'm not entirely sure about there being crab in the creature's creation but i'm to lazy to check.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:16:48 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 31, 2014, 09:17:08 am »

Whoa, Anyways is that your plan for this update, If so I'll get right on it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 31, 2014, 10:12:16 am »

I would think so. But, the tree is first, since it is the oldest of the plans.

Underground slaves, here we come.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 31, 2014, 11:19:52 am »

WEEK 6 DAY 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You refill the Spawning pits,-15 Essence. You also give the order to expand the Cave Tunnel Networks,The Head Human Miner says that it'll probably be a week or two before they breach the Caverns.You give the order for your starfish men to get you some bismuth. They found one Ingot from the ruins of the Village and bring it to you, You then attempt to create an idea you've been working on for a little while, And You succeed,-42 Essence,+1 Void Flesh Tree. You would have made another but you don't have any more Bismuth. You plant it in your lair and it immediately begins to grow,In a bit of Sadistic Pleasure you inform the Unwilling Human Miners of exactly what will happen to them if they start slacking off and the Tree catches up to them, They immediately begin to mine downwards as if though death was behind them, Which it in fact is. You decide to make use of the Hermit Crabs, You get a Jumbo Hermit Crab,a Large Sea-Horse,the small squid,and a regular Starfish which you fuse together and make far larger than it should be,-21 Essence,+1 Unnamed Hermit Tank. Nuk almost immediately attempts to tame the beast, He gets bucked off 3 times but he finally manages to use his Eldritch Confusion Magic to catch it off guard, Nuk has gained an Unnamed Hermit Tank Mount."Me think I'll name you Zorlack THE ALL CONSUMER!
"Good Name."
You give the order for your starfish men to get you a few horses and they run into the Forest hooping and hollering, Ah well you get what you pay for.
WEEK 6 DAY 3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Starfish Men Spawning Pits Activate,+20 Starfish Men

WEEK 6 DAY 4

The Miners think that their tunnel is right above the Caverns,+1 Cave Tunnel Network, The Void Flesh Tree fleshes a Tunnel,+1 Fleshy Tunnel Network.

WEEK 6 DAY 6

The Star-Man pits have Activated,+5 Star-Men.

WEEK 7 DAY 1
Nuk and his troops walk up to you.
"Hey Uh Boss Man.""What is it,I'm Busy.""Me and my friends have been thinking What if we went down to one of the roads where the Tall-Ones carry shinies in their wagons, And then we capture some Tall-Ones and bring them back to you along with the shinies, We could bring Cabbage and he might score a few kills.""Interesting Concept, I'll see.""OK!"
Ignik walks up to you.
"Hey mister boss man I had an idea, What if I went down to the nearby village and poisoned their drinking water so that they won't be able to fight or anything when you conquer it.""Perhaps."

What do you say to your Minion's Requests?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property
Valuables

(Oh my Armok,Whew that took a long time to write, Well get posting!)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 31, 2014, 12:47:12 pm »

Poison's good as long as it's Void-made to be untraceable and takes a long enough time that people are less likely to notice it. Strait up attacking people is out as that's the kind of thing that summons adventurers. And killing adventurers summons stronger ones.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 31, 2014, 02:07:36 pm »

Poison's good as long as it's Void-made to be untraceable and takes a long enough time that people are less likely to notice it. Strait up attacking people is out as that's the kind of thing that summons adventurers. And killing adventurers summons stronger ones.
Agreed. To that end, Ignik gets 5 star-men to go with him. No. To serve him.
Nuk should be allowed to follow through on his plan, on three stipulations.
1. Cabbage does not leave his sight. And, when they are not raiding, stays in the cave they find to hold themselves up in.
2. He waits a week to do any raiding. That gives him time to look around the area and get to know it, making it easier for them to set up proper tolls and ambushes.
3. Any books and maps found must be sent back immediately. Any adventures found must also be avoided. But that rule needs not be heavily followed.
This also needs not be heavily followed, but, if Cabbage make 5 kills, he is to be treated to a feast of bear. And if he makes 10, a sacrifice must be made to us.
on a side note, I work tonight, so the list wont be up until tomorrow.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 31, 2014, 04:31:58 pm »

What's the flesh tree do again? There's so many player suggestions I just kinda skip over them.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2015, 12:59:17 pm »

Don't Die On Me I've Spent To Much Time And Sweat For This To Die! Now Get Up Darn You!  >:(

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2015, 01:42:29 pm »

If we have nothing else to do, always assume Dig and Spawn More Starfish Men until at full capacity.

Also. Train the Starfish Men with magical affinity!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2015, 02:37:07 pm »

under edit

Spoiler: Plans for now (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: far future goals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ideas to be toyed with (click to show/hide)

What's the flesh tree do again? There's so many player suggestions I just kinda skip over them.
[All beings who die on this fleshy field will be incorporated into it almost immediatly, Then hidden under a thin layer of our "false" flesh when inactive/dormant. Ripping itself out of the fleshy grounds beneath our enemy's feet and grabbing hold of them. Pinning them to the flesh for days until they merge with it, Unable to ever escape or die from starvation.]
essentially it should be able to entrap anything that walks on its flesh floor, surround it, and turn it into a half starved, not quite dead, but danm near it, though not undead, minion.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 02, 2015, 04:18:49 pm »

+1 to everything!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 10, 2015, 09:43:56 am »

LISTEN UP PEOPLE! I have an announcement to make, The Eldritch Abomination thread was friggin awesome and gave me nightmares but the math is starting to drown me and sometimes I spend upwards of 2 Hours writing the updates, I need that time to maintain the lives of my hermit crabs, It's starting to become really hard to update and I found myself using cheap math loopholes during one update, This Thread is now on Hiatus unless someone wishes to take up the Challenge of calculating 'till you index finger nail breaks, Which *did* occur to me at one point and it still hurts.

"IT IS TEMPORARILY FINISHED!!!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25