Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185757 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Ra Ha Sahaka finally stirs, staring in relative bewilderment at everything.

"Oh dear. It seems we've made a mess of things... I'd like some worshipers but there's no place I can rely on to put them. The void it is, then, the void it is..."

Create 10k Writhes. Van-sized, spacedwelling, armored, tentacled entities with impressive intellect and voracious appetites for knowledge.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Nilva bothers three of the Writhes and gives them ribbons.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 2: Boom
« Reply #347 on: June 02, 2015, 04:53:49 am »

As for the story they are ordered to chronicle, they etch it into a mud-brick temple along with illustrations.
After they learn writing (and thus reading), I record the events of creation as they actually went in writing.
(I was actually supposed to chronicle the story myself. I'm fine with the results.)

"If anyone's interested, I ordered Illyria to not pray to or worship Mavnon, asked her not to invent anything, discover as much as she wants, and teach people as much as she wants. I can understand why she thought I meant her harm. I considered destroying her to prevent what tragedy would come from her inventions but decided against it to see how things would actually play out. I see my decision to not destroy her has paid off and I am glad to see the good she does."

I encourage the Humans living near Dwarves to open trade routes with the them, offering food, live animals, and pottery in exchange for metal tools and weapons.

I observe the Dwarves and teach Humanity of mining and the two technologies that it leads to: masonry and metal-working. (I won't use energy for this. If I can't do it without spending energy, I won't do it.)

I go to my priests and give them knowledge of meditation, song, dance, and other ways to help the soul. They will teach these methods to those who visit their temples once a week. I also have them organise a festival once a year in my name to increase the happiness of Humanity. These efforts should help curtail the nightmares.

Soul sense to see the results of those soul-strengthening methods.

Soul sense on Teburshe. His lower levels of energy should make it easier to see if he has a soul. If I see nothing different from before, I use 3 Power to put on proverbial sunglasses and increase the detail of the scan.

Soul sense in Humanity's cities. Any ghosts?

"Mavnon, do you care to spar again?"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:39:29 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I hope you don't mind my children living with yours Iliseth."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I hope you don't mind my children living with yours Iliseth."
"I don't mind at all. I was actually wondering if you might become one of my sparring partners. I'm very interested to see how good of a fighter you are."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Master and Apprentice (click to show/hide)

One day, Mavnon manifested himself on the grandest of Iliseth's temples, making it very obvious to all who she was. Striding into the mud-brick structure, he demanded to see the chief priest. Knowing not to anger a god, he came quickly, even if it was the Creator's rival.

"Explain your beliefs to me. I wish to know what my dear Iliseth is making you do."

Bewildered, frightened and somewhat amused, the priest called for some holy scripts and began the process of teaching a goddess the ways of their faith. By the end of the ordeal, the priest would have aged a decade.

Go to Iliseth's largest temple and make the priest explain their faith to me.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:30:36 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't despise the idea. I need to be able to protect my children after all."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Master and Apprentice (click to show/hide)
(This is cool and all but my god gave you another invitation to spar.)

"I don't despise the idea. I need to be able to protect my children after all."
"Draw your weapon and we shall begin."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Mavnon manifested herself to see Iliseth and Uztot preparing for a duel.

"I heard your words Iliseth but it seems you've found a partner...perhaps a battle of three would be to your liking?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uztot draws a plain wooden staff, with his symbol on the end.

"I'm ready when you are, sister."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Alicia moves many of the fragments to an area, and enchants them in a way that will make them keep gravitating while still producing enough gravity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mavnon manifested herself to see Iliseth and Uztot preparing for a duel.

"I heard your words Iliseth but it seems you've found a partner...perhaps a battle of three would be to your liking?"
"Maybe later and if Uztot is fine with it. If he isn't, I can spar against you one-on-one."

Uztot draws a plain wooden staff, with his symbol on the end.

"I'm ready when you are, sister."
Iliseth draws her sword and charges Uztot. (Roll for results, please.)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"I could use some sparring practice as well, Mavnon. It doesn't need to be a mêlée-a-trois, if you accept me as your opponent for a duel. Beware, however, that dreams do not make for any sort of logical combat. You may be confused."

Aurosseu pulls out a metal-tipped wooden staff from his robes, nevermind how he managed to conceal it. He flips it between his hands until throwing it into the air, and catching a falling wooden hula hoop a moment later.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica

In the near future, I shall create mortals. First however, they must have a suitable habitat.

Moi'aaty creates forests of Ironwood trees.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Alicia manifests herself close to the fight.

"Finally, some entertainment!"

She starts playing an exhilarating tune on her Psalmery
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 137