Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185709 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Nilva forces ribbons onto three newly created Wriths. The feel them with their tentacles, examining their fibers for any extra knowlage. They they tear them apart, examining the threads.
"He he he. Good Writhes."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"They got knowledge of thread~"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

The Saplings may choose as they wish; it was simply advice and a suggestion, not a command. Knowledge lasts. Wealth rarely does, and there is little use for it at the moment. Knowledge grows, and builds upon itself. A weapon may protect that which has grown, but it may just as easily destroy.

Teburshe provides the spark of Power required for the first 'natural' Great Tree to be born. He asks that a mission be organized and sent with the seed to take it to a new site, where a new Great tree shall grow. He uses his other two Power to continue providing for better conditions and circumstances for the growth of the Saplings and Great Trees, and uses one essence to set up semi-permanent favorable weather patterns, if he can.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Utther looks around the universe.
Bah, this place was much better as an empty void. The sun is too bright, this planet is in shambles, and these creatures have no sense of public decency!
After shaking his wooden cane vaguely at existence, he goes and appears before the mortals and tells them about how the universe is a bit shit. The animals, the sun, the world, the color of the sky, the temperature, the smell, the humidity, pretty much everything. He mostly blames it on the other gods.
Look at this place. It's a damn mess, and it's all those damn kids' fault. Always making noise, creating suns and whatnots. Despicable, I REMEMBER IN MY DAY WE HAD NO SUNS, PLANETS, OR LIFE AND WE GOT ALONG JUST FINE.
A donut, can you believe it? They tried to make a planet out of a donut. Course, I was still taking a nap, otherwise I would've told them the only PROPER way to make a world is a cube. Cant go wrong with a cube I say; they're sturdy, and have sharp corners that keep the kids off my lawn. Speaking of my lawn, I need to get myself one.

Utther goes and creates a small, round asteroid, and covers it with grass. On this asteroid, he builds an old house with a porch and rocking chair. Once this is done, he sits in the chair and yells at any other gods who come close by to "Get the hell away from my lawn" while threatening them with his cane.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Irritation.

"Welcome to existing....I am fairly certain...you did not exist before the planet did....so I do not see how you got along fine....'back in the day'..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He just needs a penguin to cheer him up." Nilva makes no attempt to provide this "penguin." Whatever that is.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This new brother of ours seems to have...problems."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Irritation.

"Welcome to existing....I am fairly certain...you did not exist before the planet did....so I do not see how you got along fine....'back in the day'..."

Bah, existing wasn't invented back then. Back in MY day, we had to make due with non-existence! And we LIKED IT.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You didn't exist. Therefore you had nothing to make due with as your essence had not formed."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

"Izgamlo tried putting all his Power into breaking reality when Mavnon and I made him back down. The next Tick, it appeared Izgamlo used all his Power the Tick before and there was a hole in reality. It doesn't take a genius to see what Izgamlo has done."
This is foul slander! As can be seen by the existence of reality, with no notable "destruction" of it occurring, and no "holes" existing, I tried no such thing.

While we are discusing matters of breaking physics, Should we break the barrier that seperates our universe from force of magic?
Yes
"Don't pretend you didn't already make the hole in reality. My guess is that a kind of void magic is leaking in."
I don't need to pretend, since I really didn't. The power requirements are beyond what a single god can currently accomplish alone.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:17:17 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You didn't exist. Therefore you had nothing to make due with as your essence had not formed."
Exactly, it was hard times. It built character.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There was No Character To Build."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You kids these days think you know everything. Didn't your parents raise you right?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There are no spawn of divinity yet. Because we All Just Started Existing."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

You kids these days think you know everything. Didn't your parents raise you right?
We don't have parents. Also, calling us kids is silly when we're older than you
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 137