Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185713 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 14:Cold War?
« Reply #1245 on: June 20, 2015, 10:07:17 pm »

I am ready to agree to our contract, patronius. I accept the terms you added. I must admit however that I was very curious as of who of our nations would've win this war. Well, maybe another day. Hopefully not.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: June 20, 2015, 10:13:33 pm »

"Very well than, the contract is accepted."

Tell Frederick of this; let him know that the Aag nation is allowing worship of me once again. The bans and plans for war shouldn't be necessary anymore (he should consider plans to spread religion instead ;)).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 12:14:51 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: June 21, 2015, 02:19:42 am »

Spend 2E to make the beta ants even smarter after Izgamlo have done the same to the population.
This is the best kind of competition, don't you agree Izgamlo?
No, I don't. Please stop that.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 21, 2015, 10:40:09 am »

Spend 2E to make the beta ants even smarter after Izgamlo have done the same to the population.

Boooooring. They didn't do anything wrong, they were even helping everyone. I'm afraid I will never understand your judgement, why would you be against smarter ants?

Cancel giving beta ants increased intelligence. Visit them instead:
Your creator apparently doesn't like you, and so has taken upon his duty to make you as dull as possible. That is really a shame. I recommend you to still focus of pursuing scientific knowledge. I will also take this opportunity to fix the problem you told me about. You can still call yourselves beta ants, if only because of your shared ideal.

create a permanent portal connecting the beta ant research facility to somewhere within the Aag territory, not too far away from the center. Create an environment sustainable for both the ants and the Aag species, including the Kaag in a hollowed out chitinous sphere, large enough to fit several Saag and with an entrance large enough for them, around the portal. Tell the Aag nation to establish a permanent research colony around the chitinous sphere. They are to work with the beta ants to perform science, and give them any resources they need within reasonable limits.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:54:46 am by FArgHalfnr »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: June 21, 2015, 10:44:37 am »

Boooooring. They didn't do anything wrong, they were even helping everyone. I'm afraid I will never understand your judgement, why would you be against smarter ants?

Cancel giving beta ants increased intelligence. Visit them instead:
Your creator apparently doesn't like you, and so has taken upon his duty to make you as dull as possible. That is really a shame. I recommend you to still focus of pursuing scientific knowledge. I will also take this opportunity to fix the problem you told me about. You can still call yourselves beta ants, if only because of your shared ideal.

create a permanent portal connecting the beta ant research facility to somewhere within the Aag territory, not too far away from the center. Create an environment sustainable for both the ants and the Aag species, including the Kaag in a hollowed out chitinous sphere, large enough to fit several Saag and with an entrance large enough for them, around the portal. Tell the Aag nation to establish a permanent research colony around the chitinous sphere. They are to work with the beta ants to perform science, and give them any resources they need within reasonable limits.
It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I don't want large intelligence gaps between different groups of ants. I'm fine with them doing science and whatnot, but can you stop telling them stuff like that I don't like them? Do you want me to go around the Maag telling them that you secretly hate them?

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: June 21, 2015, 10:54:10 am »

Fine. Sorry for that.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: June 21, 2015, 11:08:28 am »

Create the Second Great Reef

Create two more Great Trees

1 Power for each of those things for good weather

"...Gai-gen....I have a request to ask of you...you may find it intriguing as well...I wish to create a race of beings...of clockwork and automation...grand towers growing and replicating...their inner gears revealing much to those who wish to learn...they would require an intricate knowledge of physics, and the principles of motion...I believe your aid would be very helpful in this matter for that reason..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 21, 2015, 12:12:20 pm »

Return to the monster who stole my rifle, speak to him again in a way that he can understand:
This is getting fairly irritating. Give me my rifle back or I will do everything in my power to end your existence. As I said the last time, if you give me my rifle I promise I will stop hurting you. I no longer have any war to worry about, which means that this time I will have the totality of my resources available against you.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: June 21, 2015, 05:18:03 pm »

Return to the monster who stole my rifle, speak to him again in a way that he can understand:
This is getting fairly irritating. Give me my rifle back or I will do everything in my power to end your existence. As I said the last time, if you give me my rifle I promise I will stop hurting you. I no longer have any war to worry about, which means that this time I will have the totality of my resources available against you.
[faint Utther laughter intensifies]
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 21, 2015, 05:25:39 pm »

[faint Utther laughter intensifies]
"Just make a new rifle. Be easier that way."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 21, 2015, 10:15:31 pm »

"I would like to...wait for it...announce a pantheon. For the record, bringing six beings together is hard even when they're Gods."

Aurosseu forms a pantheon with Nilva, Skolld, Verruckt, Alicia and Char.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 21, 2015, 10:16:33 pm »

Nilva is Joining the Pantheon.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 21, 2015, 10:19:54 pm »

[Skolld, god of Binding and Bone]

Skolld is joining the Pantheon.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: June 21, 2015, 10:48:43 pm »

((Any particular ability or rules of the Pantheon that I should know mechanically?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: June 21, 2015, 10:50:19 pm »

((I don't think we ever set up much beyond spheres are shared in actions and stuff is cheaper. We'll figure out more later I think.))
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 137