Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 185797 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 17: Saint Stirk
« Reply #1935 on: August 13, 2015, 01:46:51 pm »

"I sense... a corruption... in reality..."
"Nah, that's just the meta breaking through the other way from what Aurosseau does.  It'll go away eventually."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/???):IC Tick 17: Saint Stirk
« Reply #1936 on: August 13, 2015, 02:04:29 pm »

"Oh only 4.5 percent insane! By the way, do you know a way to make a underwater boat that does NOT catch on fire when it comes in contact with water?"

I'd suggest not making it out of sodium.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: August 13, 2015, 02:10:34 pm »

"The meta says that this project needs 110-130E to work.  Wow.  And that's WITH discounts...Anyone have pantheon discounts they can invoke?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 13, 2015, 02:14:07 pm »

"ME! We just have to phrase it right! assuming that this is a monkey pot."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: August 13, 2015, 02:33:22 pm »

"I could invoke Dreams, because that's the only place you will see it made. As optimistic as I usually am, this is just plain insane. And not any fun kind of insane either, like me or Nilva or Liuthus or Uztot."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: August 13, 2015, 02:34:51 pm »

"I have just received a very...Interesting...Offer.  I do not think it is wise to take said offer as it is currently framed.  I will also confirm Mavnon's suspicions regarding the Ritual Stones, but not which one.  I believe they might take offense should I disclose that secret."
"Aurosseau, you said you would invest in this project which is why you're not?  Do explain."

((Also: No.  No monkeying with the (despite my desire otherwise) probably-essential systems, Stirk.))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:28:22 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: August 13, 2015, 02:37:11 pm »

"I finished the first draft of the robots that will work on the planet:"

Spoiler: I call them spiderbots (click to show/hide)

"The meta says that this project needs 110-130E to work.  Wow.  And that's WITH discounts...Anyone have pantheon discounts they can invoke?"

"This is why I proposed that we make it one layer at a time, and use the robots to build them."

Edit:
"I could invoke Dreams, because that's the only place you will see it made. As optimistic as I usually am, this is just plain insane. And not any fun kind of insane either, like me or Nilva or Liuthus or Uztot."

"Wait, how am I insane? Is this about last time with the new kingdom? If so I already said many times that I was merely angry, not insane."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:40:45 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: August 13, 2015, 02:42:21 pm »

"Aurosseau, you said you would invest in this project which is why you're not?  Do explain."
"I didn't say that. I said it's something I would come up with. And most of the ideas I come up with are not worth carrying out. I've considered this plan, and I've decided that no, it's not worth investing in."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: August 13, 2015, 02:43:26 pm »

"Von Neumann, eat your heart out, I just had an IDEA."
"Alicia, does your magic work without a caster, or with a nonsapient, and would you mind if I used it in this project?"

I start putting together what amounts to the most versatile synthesizer in existence.
In fact, I make two.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:48:01 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: August 13, 2015, 02:49:18 pm »

"Von Neumann, eat your heart out, I just had an IDEA."
"Alicia, does your magic work without a caster, or with a nonsapient?"

I start putting together what amounts to the most versatile synthesizer in existence.

"synthesizer? Color me interested. Do you think we could use that on the spiderbot?

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention their size. They should be slightly taller than humans when standing vertically with tentacles upright. I suppose smaller models could be made to deal with tasks of a smaller scale."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: August 13, 2015, 02:53:45 pm »

"Augh, the conditions are kind of problematic on this...  Oh well, I suppose I can use my race as a proxy.  There will no doubt be a fair number of people worshipping a music goddess along with or in addition to myself."
"Yes, there will need to be smaller models.  There are going to have to be all sorts of fiddly bits, sadly enough."
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: August 13, 2015, 03:23:50 pm »

((Not to double-post, but this can't exactly be edited in.))
"Would all people currently involved in constructing the new planet come over here for a moment?"
"Suffice to say that conditions have changed."
((Basically, sound off so I can include you in a PM.))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:30:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: August 13, 2015, 03:31:04 pm »

"GO GO VASHNA RANGERS!! Oh wait, we are not just singing tv show theme songs? Then yes, I am one of the builders!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: August 13, 2015, 03:31:50 pm »

"GO GO VASHNA RANGERS!! Oh wait, we are not just singing tv show theme songs? Then yes, I am one of the builders!"
*silently groans*
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: August 13, 2015, 05:06:40 pm »

"I am also working on this project."
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 137