Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 335760 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Mobile Home
« Reply #1170 on: October 08, 2015, 01:24:03 pm »

((I am?  I thought I was several spots back.  Huh.  Perhaps you'll see him grazing the plains somewhere.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 08, 2015, 01:31:51 pm »

((You char is Dave the... cartoonish triceratops? Dear lord, nobody incarnates mundane these days.
After you we've got a...

rock, no really, says right there, a rock
fox that needs and likes to shank people
a speechless glass sphere
rat-Hulk

To be fair, after Rat Hulk people started submitting more or less humanoid chars. Mostly.))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:46:12 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 08, 2015, 01:50:46 pm »

((I actually started as a mostly normal human (tattoos instead of hair) but decided that was boring and messed with it some.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: October 08, 2015, 01:54:37 pm »

((You are first on the waitlist, aren't you?))
((Yes, it appears you are. Well then, don't forget to take control over non-responsive characters. Keep an eye on Corsair, Pancaek and Beirus.))
((Oi, I'm here, I posted an action! PW just didn't use it, probably because harry's action was more or less the same thing but better.))

As we proceed and my comrades look for neat oppertunities, Flamenco will look around for threats, both in front and behind.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 08, 2015, 01:56:58 pm »

((Humans aren't boring, they are versatile. But you can totally stand by your choice. I do have a few ideas how to handle that encounter, should it happen in my presence.

Pancaek, okay, sorry.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: October 08, 2015, 02:06:31 pm »

((No biggie. I haven't been making very memorable actions since, well, we're on the warbeast and I don't really see what I can do. But just you wait until we meet the dastardly demon of devilish riverdancing!))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 08, 2015, 02:08:32 pm »

((No biggie. I haven't been making very memorable actions since, well, we're on the warbeast and I don't really see what I can do. But just you wait until we meet the dastardly demon of devilish riverdancing!))

((You could totally help Xan get his groove back or mess with the Planescape plant.))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 08, 2015, 02:16:32 pm »

((On an unrelated note, I made a big-ass reserve application for this game. The backstory was composed of 40% creepy, but true WWI shit and 60% of fictional soviet & nazi supernatural experiments during WWII.))
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:18:21 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 08, 2015, 02:22:52 pm »

((You could be a human in any old game. This is pretty much the only one where you can be something strange and arbitrary.  I actually find it a bit weird how many people have animals as incarnations.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 08, 2015, 02:41:58 pm »

See if the Engine Spirit knows anything about that spike I got.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 08, 2015, 03:21:45 pm »

((You could be a human in any old game. This is pretty much the only one where you can be something strange and arbitrary.  I actually find it a bit weird how many people have animals as incarnations.

((I've based at least two RTD characters off things my 5 year old son is interested in.  This one and one other;  name it for bonus points!))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 08, 2015, 03:33:44 pm »

"
"Hmm. It's as I suspected then, my magics haven't recovered well from the journey into the afterlife. Well, persistence leads to the charred corpses of your enemies."

Concentrate really really hard! FIRE WILL SPEW OUT OF MY HAND

Hyenakles' looks over Xankarvo. The gaudy robes, the gaudier tracksuit. The dangling arm.

"Yeah, you don't strike me as much of a sorcerer. No undue offense intended."

Express incredulity regarding Xan's wizardness.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 08, 2015, 03:50:05 pm »

((NO, WHY MUST YOU CURSE HIM YOU KNOW HOW REALITY WORKS THERE.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1183 on: October 08, 2015, 04:29:23 pm »

((I've got a serial killer reincarnated into an octopus-mermaid-like creature that needs brains to survive. An expert in lying, deceiving, seducing and literal backstabbing, but with a frail body and weak legs, unsuitable for dodging, surviving damage and direct combat. She normally looks like an attractive human, but her legs can split into tentacles, revealing her true hideous form and a large beak perfect four w cracking skulls and devouring brains. I got inspired by  the mythical Sirens, luring people to their deaths. Thinking of calling her Siri, sort for Sirine. Still thinking about it.))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 08, 2015, 04:34:41 pm »

((I've got a serial killer reincarnated into an octopus-mermaid-like creature that needs brains to survive. An expert in lying, deceiving, seducing and literal backstabbing, but with a frail body and weak legs, unsuitable for dodging, surviving damage and direct combat. She normally looks like an attractive human, but her legs can split into tentacles, revealing her true hideous form and a large beak perfect four w cracking skulls and devouring brains. I got inspired by  the mythical Sirens, luring people to their deaths. Thinking of calling her Siri, sort for Sirine. Still thinking about it.))

((Ummm... could you just link me to your sheet? It just so happens that I missed you on the Waitlist, it appears.))
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 241