Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 335767 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Amputee Voltron
« Reply #1485 on: November 26, 2015, 06:17:47 pm »

"I dunno.  What exactly are you fellows up to?"

- We sort of roam around. We have an idea of where we are getting to though.

((In 15 ppp, we just hit 100 pages. Woo!))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: November 26, 2015, 06:21:22 pm »

"Well, that's more than I know what I'm doing!  What the hell; I've always been up for travel."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 26, 2015, 06:25:34 pm »

"Well, that's more than I know what I'm doing!  What the hell; I've always been up for travel."

After that last part, John's face changes from slight irritation to to something else - hard to figure out what is it because of the burns. He seems distracted now. Reminiscencese in his eyes?

- That's... huh. Yeah, good, man, you're in. You people get ready, I'll lift you up...

I walked into this posse with the exact same attitude. Maybe more exited for the travel, but basically the same. Look at me now... at what's left of me...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:32:21 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 26, 2015, 09:22:38 pm »

"Cool.  Got any rum, by chance?  I haven't had a drink since I got this body.  C'mon, rock man."

Come aboard!  Help roll the rock on.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 27, 2015, 12:17:27 am »

"Cool.  Got any rum, by chance?  I haven't had a drink since I got this body.  C'mon, rock man."

- I dunno, check in the barracks, we probably got some booze with our last food supply, I can't tell for sure.

((Spoiler alert: yes, we've got booze, John just isn't sure about it because he never paid that much attention to the food they've got))
Sigs

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 27, 2015, 01:44:49 am »

"What is Booze, it doesn't sound natural?"
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 27, 2015, 04:54:25 am »

"What is Booze, it doesn't sound natural?"

- Recreational intoxicating agent ingested orally. Did that made things clearer for you? I really don't know how to explain it any better.
Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1492 on: November 27, 2015, 12:10:01 pm »

Brandish my deer shank in one hand, and the rifle in the other. Glare intently at the shapes on the pillar.
Thats a rather frightening image. A hyena man with a gun in one hand and a half a gazelle in the other glaring down at you atop a giant monster.

"NNNNNNNNG"

LIFT DAMN YOU

[2]
This is the legit third 2 in a row.

Spread wings in awesome pose as we get closer. If they can't see me, it will be by no fault of mine.
You do your best figurehead impression on the front of the beast.

"I'm Dave.  And what's a dino?"
((Hint: Dave is from 1600s.  He has no idea what a dinosaur is.))

((Hint: John is from somewhere between 1990 and 2010, and he had no clue about where Dave came from :).))

- Alright, Dave. Think you can handle the weight? 180 pounds? That's, what, 80 kilograms?

((Let's spice things up a little))

>Reynard the Blade (Wolfkit): lose self control when seeing Human, try to climb up the crouching Warbeast and stab the human (John) with collar blade, because hungry. Make aggressive sounds.

>John: let the fox come close, the shoot it at point-blanc range; if it never reaches me and falls from the beast and stays immobile on ground for a while, also shoot it. If it is up on the platform, I shot and missed, hit it hard with buttstock.

I admire your attempts but lets give this one more day and if he doesn't show up, we'll just switch him out with the next person in line. Whoever that is.

Hopefully someone with hands.
"Eh why not? If it's the whim of the universe to periodically give us more meatshields I can accept that."

Another nod goes to Xan.

"Well if you could get us out of this hole that would be appreciated, we would be happy to join you, and help out in anyway possible.  I can be thrown at enemies and then roll back to you."
John mutters:
- You would be one hell of a find if we had a bloody trebuchet...

Okay, make warbeast carefully pick all these fellas and put them on the platform.
Consider them scooped and deposited.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: November 27, 2015, 12:24:31 pm »

I admire your attempts but lets give this one more day and if he doesn't show up, we'll just switch him out with the next person in line. Whoever that is.

((That would be HurrrDurrr the Egan_BW, and he has no hands either. He has no limbs in fact. He doesn't even speak. But he's shiny! Gonna use him as a jukebox I guess.))
Sigs

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 27, 2015, 01:48:06 pm »

Mr. Bird: "Accidentally" coat at least one of the newcomers in bird crap whilst flying overhead.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: November 27, 2015, 01:50:05 pm »

Continue being the best figurehead I can be.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:41:39 pm by Harry Baldman »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 27, 2015, 03:27:08 pm »

Xankarvo's teeth grit. His eyes bulge. Veins pulse in his head. He can feel the cosmos denying him and it displeases him immensely.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG"

LIIIIIFT

PEBBLE

WITH

MIIIIIIIINNNNNNDDDDD
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: November 27, 2015, 03:35:38 pm »

Continue to be half of a quantum superposition of a murderous fox and a floating wizards ball.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 27, 2015, 04:42:07 pm »

Xankarvo's teeth grit. His eyes bulge. Veins pulse in his head. He can feel the cosmos denying him and it displeases him immensely.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG"

LIIIIIFT

PEBBLE

WITH

MIIIIIIIINNNNNNDDDDD

Take pity on this poor man and lift his pebble with my mind.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: November 27, 2015, 05:00:16 pm »

-snip-

((I honestly can't tell if Xankarvo reminds me of Vegeta or Freiza in his ambition, but in his actions he goes full Krillin so far  :P))
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 241