Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 74526 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #1410 on: July 11, 2015, 06:45:27 pm »

"Cant believe Im saying this but I want one of those godforsaken rifts to open up so I can kill something with this bad boy" he says twirling the hammer in his hand
No sig yet

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 11, 2015, 08:10:41 pm »

"If most of these are illegal...I think I'd rather stick with something simpler..."

Dani's face is a bit concerned as he walks past most of the more lethal weapons and picks up a rather intricate but sturdy staff with bells on it.

"If they were good enough for monks, and I've got Budai as mine, I may as well go with it. Don't plan to hit anything with it anyway, if I can help it, I guess. And maybe it'll be considered divine or something? I dunno."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 12, 2015, 02:14:10 am »

Yuri is mostly just sitting around in her chair, being mostly a cripple. She'd wheeled over and gotten herself a shortsword, glaring darkly at anyone who looks at her weird.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 12, 2015, 07:20:46 am »

"Alright then. Here are the teams as is.

Team 1:

Rin
Mutou
Edna
Mathias
Jack
Valentia
Yuri

Team 2:

Nadeko
Yui
Daniel
Kiyoshi
Sora
Sachi
Robin

Any objections?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 12, 2015, 07:25:28 am »

Mathias grinned a grin that wasn't mostly faked, something the boy rarely did. How convenient. "I have no problems with this setup. Thank you...?" He never actually got the manager's name.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 12, 2015, 07:27:36 am »

"Cedric. I know it's not Japanese, I'm from the US."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 12, 2015, 07:30:46 am »

"Thank you, Cedric-sama." Mathias placed the rapier in his holster and leaned against the wall, waiting for this 'rift' they were talking about to occur.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 12, 2015, 08:28:32 am »

Yuri is mostly just sitting around in her chair, being mostly a cripple. She'd wheeled over and gotten herself a shortsword, glaring darkly at anyone who looks at her weird.

"Are you going to be OK to fight, Matsumuto-san? Last battle, you seem to have been injured. I believe the rest of our team would be capable of completing this mission sufficiently, if you would prefer taking the day to recover. In the long run, we will likely need your assistance more in the future then at the moment. If you get injured worse now, we would be worse off."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 12, 2015, 03:40:51 pm »

Kiyoshi suddenly sprouts a grin.
Fuck Damn.
"Nope, no problems here."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 12, 2015, 03:44:23 pm »

Sachi shrugs.
"Sounds alright."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 12, 2015, 03:53:47 pm »

Daniel rocks his head from side to side.

"Meh. It works, I guess."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 12, 2015, 04:40:14 pm »

"Are you going to be OK to fight, Matsumuto-san? Last battle, you seem to have been injured. I believe the rest of our team would be capable of completing this mission sufficiently, if you would prefer taking the day to recover. In the long run, we will likely need your assistance more in the future then at the moment. If you get injured worse now, we would be worse off."

Yuri's response is measured and calm, as always.

"Piss off, I'll be fine once we're in the game. Just my body isn't that... great... when it's not backed up by... that thing."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 13, 2015, 05:32:20 am »

"Piss off, I'll be fine once we're in the game. Just my body isn't that... great... when it's not backed up by... that thing."

"Worst case, Cactus-chan can stay back and use her persona. I'll watch her. It was just exhaustion, though."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 13, 2015, 07:54:35 am »

Stirk: Your body isn't that impressive anyw*Is slapped*

"In the last fight, you sustained minor injuries that seem to have put you in a wheel chair. If you get injured now, you could be out of the fight permanently. And the chance of you being injured has increased due to said injury. I don't think there is any army in the world that would send troops in who can't walk anymore."

"Worst case, Cactus-chan can stay back and use her persona. I'll watch her. It was just exhaustion, though."

"No, worst case is that she holds us back. If the enemy can put even video game AI tactics into fighting, and decides that she is the weakest link, we would have to devout more manpower than just you into protecting her. Worst case scenario is that we would be better off not bringing her, and she gets injured or even killed despite the extra effort we put in. Aside from that, War and my instincts tell me that it is a very, very bad idea to stay in one place for too long in there.

I do not mean to offend her, but I have reserves about taking a badly injured person into combat."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 13, 2015, 09:22:42 am »

"If you hadn't noticed, pretty much everyone was in bad shape after that. In Yuri's case it probably just caused a slight bit more trauma which had her confined to a wheel chair. She wasn't in the best shape before she went in the first time anyways... Also, has anyone seen miss Nadeko?"
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100