Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232510 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC (~24h to T2) [23/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #1290 on: August 27, 2015, 02:51:45 pm »

I wonder if Si can actually afford to create an artifact.
From what I've seen, artifacts are like creatures, just 2 000 times more expensive (0,001 for one creature, 2 for one artifact).
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 27, 2015, 02:53:31 pm »

Undetectable=One with the Undetectable+1 trait.

Sniffer=Able to detect people with that^ trait.

A normal Mortal can sneak by them with no difficulty, for example.
That makes very little sense and to me at least seems to rely on Exact Words a bit too much.
Because otherwise how do you counter Stealth?
There's no trait to do that, if you take the exact words.  But it seems to me like the intent is that it pierces stealth.

That doesn't seem to be the case, there are no hints that it is. The trait was put up there after Andres asked for something that could Sniff out creatures with the Undetectable traits ("So I wouldn't have to use flux every time I wanted to see them" I think he said about it.) The description clearly states that it is meant to do just that.

You know you can make traits, correct? If you want a trait that Pierces Stealth, just price check it.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 27, 2015, 03:02:17 pm »

I shudder every time I look at the list of traits. Gone are the times when you could have creations with traits that only you and a few others have thought of.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 27, 2015, 03:04:42 pm »

You need to remember the list so you can see if anything has been added to it, though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 27, 2015, 03:07:20 pm »

I shudder every time I look at the list of traits. Gone are the times when you could have creations with traits that only you and a few others have thought of.

It is a lot easier to price check though. I have probably done more price checking here then I have on Litany  :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 27, 2015, 03:07:52 pm »

Meh. I've been pretty much completely ignoring it so far.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 27, 2015, 03:13:42 pm »

((I mean seriously, stopping me from making coffee? Are you guys just trying to be contrarian or what?))

We're not stopping you from creating coffee, we're stopping Zenurion from creating coffee.

Zenurion's an evil bastard :P

Anyway, I've not actually done anything to stop you, I've just registered my distaste for it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 27, 2015, 03:17:17 pm »

You need to remember the list so you can see if anything has been added to it, though.
Not necessarily. Popular traits will be used and unpopular ones won't be used. I don't think it has much to do with interest in every new trait that comes along. It's just that some traits would never become popular if they weren't public knowledge.

snip
snip
I sometimes use it to refresh myself on the cost of things I've already price checked either this game or last game. I'm planning to make a word document to keep track of all my price checks but I haven't forced myself to get organized yet. Give it a few ticks.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 27, 2015, 03:18:23 pm »

((I mean seriously, stopping me from making coffee? Are you guys just trying to be contrarian or what?))

We're not stopping you from creating coffee, we're stopping Zenurion from creating coffee.

Zenurion's an evil bastard :P

Anyway, I've not actually done anything to stop you, I've just registered my distaste for it.
^^^
And that mineralogy won't support biological plant matter ingestion.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 27, 2015, 04:41:55 pm »

Heh, I'm kinda tempted to have Si try to make people invent wine with the grapes she had her angels plant.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 27, 2015, 04:47:30 pm »

Heh, I'm kinda tempted to have Si try to make people invent wine with the grapes she had her angels plant.

Just be sure not to ask Zenurion because it will be made illegal and demonized before he even lays his eyes on it ::).
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1301 on: August 27, 2015, 04:48:45 pm »

Hey, I'll support it.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 27, 2015, 04:48:51 pm »

Just be sure not to ask Zenurion because it will be made illegal and demonized before he even lays his eyes on it ::).

Pfft. I said it was addictive, two others said their creations couldn't process it. Hardly demonising :P

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 27, 2015, 05:53:59 pm »

Not necessarily. Popular traits will be used and unpopular ones won't be used. I don't think it has much to do with interest in every new trait that comes along. It's just that some traits would never become popular if they weren't public knowledge.

snip
snip
I sometimes use it to refresh myself on the cost of things I've already price checked either this game or last game. I'm planning to make a word document to keep track of all my price checks but I haven't forced myself to get organized yet. Give it a few ticks.
You can always ask in secret.

It's what I do.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 27, 2015, 05:56:27 pm »

You can always ask in secret.

It's what I do.

I price check myself, then submit it to KJP to make sure I got it right and demandask for discounts.

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 241