Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 231643 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2130 on: September 10, 2015, 11:46:23 am »

Actually, might as well include which angel was sent to do the protecting of Si's 6th.
Isgon teleports the angel to his world, and sends his angel leviticus to protect her. Isgon tasks the seed angel to plant seeds all over the world.
Eh, I can't find the angels he made though.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: September 10, 2015, 11:48:51 am »

Actually, might as well include which angel was sent to do the protecting of Si's 6th.
Isgon teleports the angel to his world, and sends his angel leviticus to protect her. Isgon tasks the seed angel to plant seeds all over the world.
Eh, I can't find the angels he made though.
Do you mean Leviticus? He's already included. Your 6th is also included, assuming it is a similar one to your first five.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: September 10, 2015, 11:49:56 am »

Ugh, I'll probably be tired tomorrow, as I have to get up early, to buy a couple pistols.
A Coonan, and the other is a 9mm single stack metal pistol (I'm selling my Walther P99, I don't like plastic pistols).

One of those .357 mag autoloaders? Pretty rare, outside that company. Pretty pricey compared to the Walther, too  :P. At least its a powerful round. I am still almost exactly a year away from being able to purchase handguns myself  :-\ (20th Birthday on the 13~). Honestly, my first pistol is probably going to be a lil' rimfire .22, until I can get the money (and muscle  :P) to handle something bigger.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: September 10, 2015, 11:59:47 am »

Found Cerberus' description:
A tribunal, ruled by an immortal called Cerberus will determine the place attributed to every souls, and reject those that have nothing to do with this place.

Cerberus is an ethereal Immortal/soul capable to bend time to process tons of souls in a very short amount of time. This timewarp ability is only functional when he is within his tribunal. Each of his three menacing canine head adorned with fiery eyes are granted their own sapient mind. This being is towering, thrice the size of an human. He is covered in black fur that appear to turn to flames at a few locations. He also possess the skills and knowledge to judge each soul with a perfect accuracy and never tire or get bored from his task.[/spoiler]
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: September 10, 2015, 12:03:50 pm »

Ugh, I'll probably be tired tomorrow, as I have to get up early, to buy a couple pistols.
A Coonan, and the other is a 9mm single stack metal pistol (I'm selling my Walther P99, I don't like plastic pistols).

One of those .357 mag autoloaders? Pretty rare, outside that company. Pretty pricey compared to the Walther, too  :P. At least its a powerful round. I am still almost exactly a year away from being able to purchase handguns myself  :-\ (20th Birthday on the 13~). Honestly, my first pistol is probably going to be a lil' rimfire .22, until I can get the money (and muscle  :P) to handle something bigger.
Yeah, it does cost quite a bit, even the ammo. Though I got 1 000 of each .357 and .38 Special cartridges cheaply, thanks to a discount.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: September 10, 2015, 12:51:18 pm »

Yeah, it does cost quite a bit, even the ammo. Though I got 1 000 of each .357 and .38 Special cartridges cheaply, thanks to a discount.

Discounts are always fun~. Not something you can count on consistently though  :-\.

$$$PRICHECK!

What is the formula for calculating higher + values on a trait?
Combat+5
Protection +5 (Maybe Magical?)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: September 10, 2015, 01:25:37 pm »

Trait+X pricing is generally exponential, and higher X values generally involve only repeated multiplication of the +1 price. Thus, artifacts that add or remove traits simply multiply or divide by the multiplier, simplifying calculation for boosty equipment. (Summary: [Trait+2] [Trait+3] costs about as much as [Trait+5])
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: September 10, 2015, 01:37:22 pm »

Trait+X pricing is generally exponential, and higher X values generally involve only repeated multiplication of the +1 price. Thus, artifacts that add or remove traits simply multiply or divide by the multiplier, simplifying calculation for boosty equipment. (Summary: [Trait+2] [Trait+3] costs about as much as [Trait+5])

I remember him saying something like that, but it doesn't seem to be completely accurate (at least not to the degree I can predict future results), if I am understanding it correctly. For example, multiplying Contagious+2: <x1.4> and Contagious+3 <x1.7> together would get me 2.38, 10% less of a modifier then the actual result (2.5).

I could *try* to calculate the results myself, but they get increasingly inaccurate the higher I go as my errors add up. For example, combat +5*would* be 5.6, which seems fairly accurate, as I would just have to multiply +2 and +3 traits together. But for Protection, where I only have two to work with, I would have to get protection 3 first (1.32, probably rounds up to 1.4 like all the others), then multiply that by the two (1.68, which seems rather cheap, considering Defense 3 is about that much).

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: September 10, 2015, 01:55:45 pm »

I remember him saying something like that, but it doesn't seem to be completely accurate (at least not to the degree I can predict future results), if I am understanding it correctly. For example, multiplying Contagious+2: <x1.4> and Contagious+3 <x1.7> together would get me 2.38, 10% less of a modifier then the actual result (2.5).
You're multiplying rounded totals, not the exponents themselves. Don't do that and you'll get the correct answers.

Contagious+1: 1.2
Contagious+2: 1.2 * 1.2 = (1.2)2 = 1.44 ≈ 1.4
Contagious+3: (1.2)3 = 1.728 ≈ 1.7
Contagious+5: (1.2)5 = 2.48832 ≈ 2.5
Contagious+2 * Contagious+3: (1.2)2 * (1.2)3 = 1.44 * 1.728 = 2.48832 ≈ 2.5
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:58:08 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: September 10, 2015, 02:00:10 pm »

You're multiplying rounded totals, not the exponents themselves. Don't do that and you'll get the correct answers.

Contagious+1: 1.2
Contagious+2: 1.2 * 1.2 = (1.2)2 = 1.44 ≈ 1.4
Contagious+3: (1.2)3 = 1.728 ≈ 1.7
Contagious+5: (1.2)5 = 2.48832 ≈ 2.5
Contagious+2 * Contagious+3: (1.2)2 * (1.2)3 = 1.44 * 1.728 = 2.48832 ≈ 2.5

That does seem to work better in testing.

....Uh, math kidnapped all my puppies and kittens years ago, so I have held a grudge against it ever sense. That is my excuse. And I misunderstood. And was distracted. By my math exam tonight. ....I should get back to studying it....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:16:55 pm by Stirk »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: September 10, 2015, 03:25:51 pm »

Create a school of magic called Notemancy. Notemancy is the ability to create illusions by playing music. (Think holo phones from futurama)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: September 10, 2015, 05:59:51 pm »

Do we not already...That was a default school/something someone did in Litany wasn't it.
Uuugh.
These games run together in my heaaaad.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: September 10, 2015, 07:09:15 pm »

I know, all these things. And the fact I know and am still upset is making me more upset :)) evidently tiredness does not improve cognition.

I was going to wait until later before dealing with it. Or rather dealing with it in a non-passive-aggressive, sensible adult manner in which I don't just type long strings of swear words around the points I want to make.

So with that, I'm sorry for taking my bad mood out on you, tntey, though I would appreciate you changing the colour of the text your new god speaks in :P

And with that, I shall escape the world of the internet, and have some cheese before bed.

And perhaps a thank you to you three for not encouraging my asshole mood :))

Nah, it's fine Hector. You are a cool guy.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: September 10, 2015, 08:25:09 pm »

Well I appreciate that and you accepting my apology, but I like to expect better of myself.

I also find it slightly bizarre you've sigged me being an ass :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: September 10, 2015, 08:26:13 pm »

Well I appreciate that and you accepting my apology, but I like to expect better of myself.

I also find it slightly bizarre you've sigged me being an ass :P

I thought it was funny
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 241