Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232632 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2370 on: September 16, 2015, 08:56:47 am »

Tick 9.0: Toil and Turmoil (Expected Tick duration: 48-72 hours)

Dryad Lady: "Telfaam."
Telfaam? Is that nativespeak?

The leaf litter built up provides a lovely bed for tired forest-dwellers and something else.
The innuendo wasn't quite clear enough, so I'd just like to confirm, the something else is sexy funtimes? Because otherwise my paranoia is going to gnaw at me that "something else" might be void rituals.

3 Lawgivers (Mostly serve Tenat)
3 Phylacteries (Mostly serve Tenat)
That should be Sylvan instead of Tenat probably. And what's with the "mostly", there's only six of them. Is one of them serving someone else?

They touch my city

Watch as agony fills them

Filthy neo-barbs
Haiku?

$$$
Creating a Null Zone, a small region where magic does not work.
If you want that on a large scope, probably easier to just make a dedicated anti-magic magic school. IIRC the prebuilt schools includes abjuration, which is basically this.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 03:24:28 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: September 16, 2015, 09:07:46 am »

Is it possible to create a plane that's also an angel for 10.5E? If not, what would be the price?

If it was possible, you would still have to multiply the traits together  ::).

10 base *everything you wanted to put into an Angel. Far to expensive to matter.

Didn't he also create alchemy?

Read it again. That list has Alchemy in it.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: September 16, 2015, 09:10:40 am »

Doh, thanks Stirk. I had actually read that a second time after misreading another part of the update, but somehow still missed that.

Itia has created Cieux, the heavenly cyan cities of light. It is linked to the skies of each planet, and there is constant celebration within the cities, which continuously launch fireworks and produce audible slaughter and music.
Best typo?

Eid, Srillian, Aedif, Jens have been sealed in the Black Chamber until the Council agrees on a proper punishment which it should probably do in one (1) Tick.
Permitted actions while sealed away probably include the following (to be clarified by Si):

-snip-
    Playing the harmonica
I demand that harmonica privileges be removed immediately!  :P

Rioting has occurred in Shikagoh following the introduction of a law against rioting! Visitors are turned away by the excessive discord.
Lol
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 09:23:59 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: September 16, 2015, 09:14:12 am »

Doh, thanks Stirk. I had actually read that a second time after misreading a another part of the update, but somehow still missed that.

Itia has created Cieux, the heavenly cyan cities of light. It is linked to the skies of each planet, and there is constant celebration within the cities, which continuously launch fireworks and produce audible slaughter and music.
Best typo?

I was just about to bring that up. :P

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: September 16, 2015, 09:27:18 am »

Children everywhere have begun burning extra coal in winter. The ones who don't don't continue not-burning coal.
So wait, if I'm reading this correctly (it is rather confusingly worded) all children now burn coal in winter? This is a fire-hazard and probably mental manipulation! We must investigate!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: September 16, 2015, 10:20:04 am »

Children everywhere have begun burning extra coal in winter. The ones who don't don't continue not-burning coal.
So wait, if I'm reading this correctly (it is rather confusingly worded) all children now burn coal in winter? This is a fire-hazard and probably mental manipulation! We must investigate!
Or it could just be a very cold winter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: September 16, 2015, 10:20:38 am »

That's odd. The 8.0 tick update says Si had 7 Essence.

Si (Nature, The Elements) I10/10 E7/12 F10/12
And I didn't use any in the sword fight.

So I should have enough to spend 6 Essence.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: September 16, 2015, 10:22:03 am »

No, not all children, just children in all locations. Like if I said "Children everywhere love Santa Clause", it means that children all over the world love him, not that every individual child does. The others continue to not burn coal.

And the fact they can't use firewood because of a certain someone leaves them little choice.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: September 16, 2015, 10:39:24 am »

No, not all children, just children in all locations. Like if I said "Children everywhere love Santa Clause", it means that children all over the world love him, not that every individual child does. The others continue to not burn coal.

And the fact they can't use firewood because of a certain someone leaves them little choice.
Unintended consequences are the best kinds of consequences!  :D There's deadwood and tree litter still though, and dung can also be burnt.

I might create warmth-trees or something later to make up for that. I will at least block the Fuel-Tree petition from the Tree-Kings.

$$$
Add [Safety In Numbers+1 <1.9>] to Faceless Treants
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 12:13:40 pm by Demonic Spoon »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: September 16, 2015, 10:40:28 am »

Just out of curiousity, how far does Sylvan's environmentalism extent? Is it just trees, or non-woody plants as well?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: September 16, 2015, 10:45:10 am »

Just out of curiousity, how far does Sylvan's environmentalism extent? Is it just trees, or non-woody plants as well?
Just trees, Sylvan has a mono-focus/obsession on trees.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: September 16, 2015, 10:48:39 am »

That's good. I was trying to figure out a way for mundanes to make paper without much divine intervention, and didn't want Veles to upset Sylvan by chopping down vast swathes of forests, then wasn't sure if cultivating plants would really be any better in that respect...

Anyway, thank you for clarifying. ;D
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: September 16, 2015, 10:52:49 am »

Unintended consequences are the best kinds of consequences!  :D There's deadwood and tree litter still though, and dung can also be burnt.

I might create warmth-trees or something later to make up for that. I will at least block the Fuel-Tree petition from the Tree-Kings.

$$$
Make all trees fireproof (probably wont do this as it would mess up all kinds of tree ecosystems, just wanted to check)

There isn't enough to, realistically, last everyone through winter. And burning dung isn't sanitary or fun (....They still use fires for cooking, you know...). Besides, would you want to go into a forest looking for firewood when you know that there are guardians who really, really hate people taking wood from them? Its not like you could prove the tree was dead before you took the wood...

Also, complete tangent: I just read in the news that the "Eid" holiday is on the 24 of September this year. Interesting to see what happens here that day  :P.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: September 16, 2015, 11:00:23 am »

That's good. I was trying to figure out a way for mundanes to make paper without much divine intervention, and didn't want Veles to upset Sylvan by chopping down vast swathes of forests, then wasn't sure if cultivating plants would really be any better in that respect...

Anyway, thank you for clarifying. ;D
Yeah, papyrus is cool. :D Alternatively, you could create custom animals that shed high-quality vellum hides once a week/day? Shouldn't be too expensive, might even be a 0 essence action.

Besides, would you want to go into a forest looking for firewood when you know that there are guardians who really, really hate people taking wood from them? Its not like you could prove the tree was dead before you took the wood...
Eh, there's usually a noticeable difference between wood freshly chopped from a tree and still bleeding sap and stuff that fell off a few days/weeks ago in my experience. Either way, not gonna change policy over this, so they'll just have to burn coal I guess.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: September 16, 2015, 11:42:44 am »

Create recordmancy. The ability to burn songs into metal discs. These discs can be play with a musix, a magic tablet made with recordmancy.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 241