Start from scratch for YG-lite
- 3 (9.1%)
Do both
- 5 (15.2%)
Do both
- 2 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 241

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 OOC [31/137] [Sign-ups go here]  (Read 232532 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 OOC [26/137] [Sign-ups go here]
« Reply #2790 on: September 21, 2015, 07:19:03 pm »

The most offensive part of that is being called an Englishman.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: September 21, 2015, 07:50:14 pm »

Name: Flue
Sphere(s): Secrets and Records
Primary form/Symbol: A white cat (Turkish Angora) with black tattoos on their body of seemingly gibberish letters that constantly shift, and ink or blood staining and dripping from their tail. A straw rope string is tied around their neck, looping through a hole on the top of a piece of plain white paper. Their symbol is a circle representing the string, with an irregular pentagon within representing the paper. "FLUE" is sometimes written on the symbol's paper.
Description/Background: A mysterious and contradictory god, no one knows where they originated, and it was said that all records of their origins were annihilated from existence. Flue is enigmatic and vague, to the point that they may be deliberately acting so in order to annoy people. They promote the storing of ideas, but discourage the sharing of them to the unworthy. However, Flue still gives a blessing to those who record knowledge, or those who keep secrets.
Reposting in case this drowned under the OOC.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: September 21, 2015, 07:51:46 pm »

You can *probably* start now, KJP has never outright rejected any to date, the most he would do is state small problems to be fixed.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: September 21, 2015, 08:05:07 pm »

Yea, you wouldn't be the first to do so, and KJP haven't said anything about this so far so I'd assume it's alright. Your sheet also looks fine to me.

And now for something completely unrelated, I drew Zenurion's (hopefully) final appearance, if anyone's really interested. It's not really as good as what I'd usually do, mostly since I couldn't add any shading due to the fact that he's made out of pure darkness now.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm wondering whenever I should draw the current war, Cerberus and the Tribunal Judges or the Hellion and Hellhounds next. Also I'd like to say that I'm sorry for anyone who asked me to draw something for litany, I'm entirely to blame for this because of my tendency to procrastinate so much. :-\
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:43:25 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: September 21, 2015, 08:14:46 pm »

Nice! Do you think you could maybe do Jixiu for me at some point?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: September 21, 2015, 08:20:30 pm »

Yea, you wouldn't be the first to do so, and KJP haven't said anything about this so far so I'd assume it alright. Your sheet also looks fine to me.

And now for something completely unrelated, I drew Zenurion's (hopefully) final appearance, if anyone's really interested. It's not really as good as what I'd usually do, mostly since I couldn't add any shading due to the fact that he's made out of pure darkness now.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm wondering whenever I should draw the current war, Cerberus and the Tribunal Judges or the Hellion and Hellhounds next. Also I'd like to say that I'm sorry for anyone who asked me to draw something for litany, I'm entirely to blame for this because of my tendency to procrastinate so much. :-\
Add Talios to the queue oh resident artist.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: September 21, 2015, 08:21:57 pm »

I should be easy for you to do so could you?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: September 21, 2015, 08:22:29 pm »

*Shakes head sadly*

Look upon what you have released upon yourself.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: September 21, 2015, 08:28:40 pm »

Okay for everyone, but there's no guarantee I'll be able to make them.

*Shakes head sadly*

Look upon what you have released upon yourself.

I really wasn't expecting this, especially not right after apologizing because I was too lazy to do what the others asked me. :o

Oh well, I guess I'll give it a try. No promises I'll be able to finish any of them though.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: September 21, 2015, 08:55:26 pm »

Do the war scene first.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2800 on: September 21, 2015, 09:25:20 pm »

Note to all: As has been said before, pricing is by function, not form. The maximum impact of your actions where it matters (e.g., fights) is directly affected by how much you invest in them. Not paying anything on significant actions will most likely render them flavor actions with no lasting effect beyond a mention (if at all). The Big Book has been updated accordingly.

Also, if you intend to make more than four creations or so in a Tick, please select traits on your own.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: September 21, 2015, 09:43:06 pm »

If I'm gonna do the war scene first I'd need to know if the battle would be happening in the middle of the city or near it. Also I've decided that it will be happening at night because it looks more dramatic that way. So far I have the ground and the sky done, and started drawing Zenurion and his portal to hell.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: September 21, 2015, 09:51:03 pm »

Purrsonally I want you to draw the cast of Litany in a big group.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: September 21, 2015, 10:22:05 pm »

I'd ask you to draw Zhin but's it not all that hard to picture him, in either form.

A city or a very smooth-surfaced robot with glowing blue eyes and a mask for a face. *shrug*

Kinda pointless to draw him. Although I do eventually want to create a giant tower that can be him, specifically, or something.

I have several reasons to build giant towers, now that I think about it. Maybe one per world, that'd be cool...

Oh, and Farg, if you're gonna draw the battle, you might want to wait for the results. Zhin did, in fact, do something.

Speaking of which, guys, while I'm unsure as to the Goberions or the numbers of things coming through the portal, or their secret actions and the like, I think we may have gone overkill. Ah well. Better to overkill than underkill, right? Speaking of which(again), we might need more...hmmmm...how much do I even have left to play with, though...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: September 21, 2015, 10:37:14 pm »

I'd ask you to draw Zhin but's it not all that hard to picture him, in either form.

A city or a very smooth-surfaced robot with glowing blue eyes and a mask for a face. *shrug*

Kinda pointless to draw him. Although I do eventually want to create a giant tower that can be him, specifically, or something.

I have several reasons to build giant towers, now that I think about it. Maybe one per world, that'd be cool...

Oh, and Farg, if you're gonna draw the battle, you might want to wait for the results. Zhin did, in fact, do something.

Speaking of which, guys, while I'm unsure as to the Goberions or the numbers of things coming through the portal, or their secret actions and the like, I think we may have gone overkill. Ah well. Better to overkill than underkill, right? Speaking of which(again), we might need more...hmmmm...how much do I even have left to play with, though...

Oh, don't worry, I know everyone is making something in secret. The drawing will show the battle roughly in the state it is in right now, before all of the secret stuff happens and everything is turned to dust or the moon crash or something. :P

Also both requests are noted. I can't guarantee any of them will be done either. I think I have a good idea for Zhin. The cast might be hard to do though, I've already tried and failed to draw a few of the gods already. Doesn't mean I give up, they might be easier to draw if they are all smaller to fit in, which would reduce the amount of details needed for everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 241