Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283114 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1860 on: September 08, 2015, 09:15:24 pm »

"Considering the way Zenurion taunted us during the battle, I'm going to hazard a guess and say he has allies who were going to join him. Which of you are Zenurion's allies? Who are you that would damn us under the guise of righteousness just so you may take our Essence and Ichor for yourselves?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: September 08, 2015, 09:24:12 pm »

"Considering the way Zenurion taunted us during the battle, I'm going to hazard a guess and say he has allies who were going to join him. Which of you are Zenurion's allies? Who are you that would damn us under the guise of righteousness just so you may take our Essence and Ichor for yourselves?"

Uh? Where did I say I had allies? I only said I couldn't wait to show you my new toy, and repeatedly claiming that you were both about to regret trying to murder me. The last one is technically still true, considering the situation. ;)

Now I'm getting how you work, so you basically make a bunch of crap up, and then look for things that might look like they could support it after? No wonder why you're always wrong, you're supposed to do it the other way around, silly Eid!

I'm still working on your pile of "evidences", but seriously I can't believe how stupid it is. I'm starting to think it's a distraction so you can run away or something.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: September 08, 2015, 09:25:55 pm »

"Self=ally:(Zenurion){temporary[?]}_
subject designate:("Tenat"); request:(stand down)_
attempts:(restraint){parties:(all)}=useless_
parties:(numerous); Zenurion=injured_

Subject designate:("Zenurion"); apologies_
Conclusion:(danger[|]occupied:(nontypical))=false:(soon)_
Request:(cease:(attacks:("Tenat"[-]followers:("Tenat"))))_"

Donate 3 Ichor directly to Zenurion, if possible.

Whether it's possible or not, use all but five remaining Ichor as Flux to help Zenurion in his fight, primarily via battlefield/combatant Control. Use just what I have in Flux without using Ichor, instead, then.

The Canal system seems like the best route to take, for the moment; use Essence to extend and/or create sewer systems and waste disposal systems outside the City, since it sounds like they need it.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:05:32 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: September 08, 2015, 09:51:30 pm »

Keep in mind that I've been playing off the ear up until now. I haven't previously collated stuff so I might discover some interesting facts myself. I'm not including anything Zenurion actually said because that would take WAY too long and I'm not bothered.

Zenurion will modify planets to contain large, deep, and mostly unreachable worldwide caverns made of blood-red stone and lava rivers, lakes, and oceans everywhere.
This was during Tick 1 and they probably exist in the planets we've created.
Talios has granted Zenurion approval to create a punitive afterlife: Hell. Zenurion has scheduled the creation of Hell in the Red Rock Caves on all planets.
There is literally Hell under the crust of literally every planet.
Ok so these ones are easy. I **** DONE IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE HOW THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE INCRIMINATING IN ANY WAY?!

Zenurion has changed the plan for Hell so as to redirect any passages to Sheol to Cerberus' chamber.
Quite a lot can be done with this. It's rather telling that he attempted to link Hell with every other afterlife.
How is making sure that no soul can randomly get in an out of hell without going by Cerberus first a plot to siphon every single afterlife? Don't you remember? Sheol links to every afterlife, I don't want people to abuse these passages.

Zenurion assesses the chip for its usefulness as a planet. Its bounciness and sharpness would seem to be terrible things for any kind of life to have, not to mention the minor urge to do good deeds.
I don't know what to think of this. Might as well throw it in if anyone else can figure it out.
So is this where you admit you are just randomly collecting crap and trying to make it look like a plot to destroy reality? I wanted to see if we could make it into a planet instead of spending our resources on making our own. Remember that it was the first time I ever looked at it.

Zenurion focuses on creating thorns to embed into the chip and explode. Several similar triangular columns fly off the giant thing! (Zenurion: -5F) Zenurion collects the shards into a rough pile away from the gods taking care not to touch the apparently sharp edges.
This was when we were breaking the Bubble Glass. So yeah, Zenurion has primordial creation shards. Not exactly a trivial thing.
Actually very trivial considering everyone had done the same publicly at that point.

Zenurion has carved out the Red Rock Caverns deep in the crusts of all made planets (and possibly moons?) linked by rare, random gates. The walls of the Caverns are composed of bloodstone, a stone that acts as a barrier to souls. Zenurion has designated these Caverns as Hell, an afterlife reserved for evil souls of which there is sure to be an abundance. The obligatory links to Sheol redirect to the entrances of Hell, the largest of which is guarded by Cerberus, the leader of the tribunals that judge those who enter Hell. (Zenurion: -0E)
Here it is actually being created.
And? That was very public, if your head wasn't in your ass you would notice hell is a very frequent subject of discussion, even for me considering THAT'S WHERE I ***** LIVE!

Zenurion has ensured that all moons save the crystal one, which Tenat has blocked, have liquid mantles and added underworlds to them.
Expanding Hell to more places.
See my first comment.

A random earthquake shakes BroadRoad! None are killed, but many are upset at the damaged sets.
There has been a massive forest fire on Eden. It is stopped only after a subsequent flood.
This alone wouldn't be that incriminating, but Zenurion did nearly nothing this Tick despite being active.
Allow me to repeat what you just said: "This alone wouldn't be that incriminating, but Zenurion did nearly nothing this Tick despite being active." Now if we skip the obvious part that this is not incriminating, you forgot to bring the part that showed I was responsible of this. I wasn't.

Zenurion has created Hell coffee, a rich, strong variety growable only in Hell. He has also published a guide to growing and using it and spread it among the denizens of the underworld. Si has issued coffee seeds to the seed-dispersing angels. They seem to have changed to accomodate Si-affected lands. A strange humanoid appears and disappears, dropping another mini-obelisk which proceeds to explode.
This isn't really that relevant, but take a look at that transparent text.
"This isn't really that relevant". Why do you feel the need to refute your own claims? Also I fail to see how would that be relevant to me supposedly planning to ruin creation, or any explanation on how this is my fault. It isn't, again.

A Crystallum settlement's mineral supply seems to have been tainted with chalk.
I suspect Zenurion has had involvement in this, considering the Lambdent later attacked them for seemingly no reason.
You "SUSPECT"? And this is what you consider evidence to justify my execution? You are pathetic.

Oh wait, we're talking about our favorite food? Souls then, especially the innocent ones.
This is the only text quote I'll show because I'm not bothered looking for them and I only stumbled on this by accident. But anyway, apparently Zenurion is into eating tasty, innocent souls, but Hell doesn't have any. Is it too far of a stretch to think he plans on consuming a crap-ton of innocent mortal souls?
Yes, yes it is too far of a stretch. And that's besides the fact that I discovered that damned souls are much tastier, considering how full of suffering they are, along with the salty tears and perfect roast.

Lolohe explains that in addition to the Humans who were found after a few months with mild head injuries and slightly bloodied rocks, the Kitsoony reported that some Kitsoony had also been found in similar states after a few months of being gone. They suspect Zenurion or Morthan may have been involved.
This also mentions Morthan as a suspect but I might as well include it.
Didn't we already take care of that? I have no idea who did this, but I'm pretty sure they were accusing the easiest targets because, oh surprise, we are the easiest targets!

Quelor has put a magic school up for sale for the cheaper price of 4E and tossed a mundane rock from Gaia into the black portion of the Chip. There is a temporal minor disturbance and the rock disappears.
Eid has begun the investigation of the Expiration cult. A group of mortals of various species seem to be screaming around a vaguely humanoid sculpture with angled hair and fur. Blood (or maybe dyes?) is splattered everywhere, including on the sculpture. A Chip column is embedded in the ground nearby.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
"EEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!!!!"
"Strange folk, aren't they? They've been screaming at the sculpture for Jens knows how many days!"
This is more to illustrate what Zenurion is capable of doing with his Bubble Glass chips.
You also forgot the part where it shows that I am responsible of this. Normally I'd stop here but I also noticed something in your later "evidences", so I'll bring that up there.

1000 Lambdent mobsters and 100 Snow Mademen have attacked a Crystallum town! The attackers win with around 50% casualties and the defenders lose with around 80% casualties.

Lolohe is burning and in pain but otherwise unharmed.
Unexpected acid rain has killed off 1473 Crystallum.
A feeling of a malevolent, cruel force washes over all the gods.
I'm just going to let this speak for itself. This is also another Tick where Zenurion barely did anything, at least publicly.
"A feeling of a malevolent, cruel force washes over all the gods." was in no way related to the other two, why did you put that there? I suspect an attempt to falsify evidence. Also I really have no idea where that wave of evil is from, that's really weird because I should be the one making that kind of stuff. I'll have to investigate that myself when I'm not under attack by you.

Also for the attack, you forgot to mention that there were also Snow Madmen, maybe you are ignoring facts just to collect as much thing that remotely look like they might be bad? Because that's what I've seen so far.

That's all the evidence I could find in the IC. The stuff I have in my PMs is even more incriminating but it's gonna be more difficult to find what with how PMs are organised.
I'll do the second part in a sec, that's the one with the thing I mentioned I will use to adress the other thing.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: September 08, 2015, 09:58:10 pm »

"Self=ally:(Zenurion){temporary[?]}_
subject designate:("Tenat"); request:(stand down)_
attempts:(restraint){parties:(all)}=useless_
parties:(numerous); Zenurion=injured_

Subject designate:("Zenurion"); apologies_
Conclusion:(danger[|]occupied:(nontypical))=false:(soon)_
Request:(cease:(attacks:("Tenat"[-]followers:("Tenat"))))_"

Donate 3 Ichor directly to Zenurion, if possible.

Whether it's possible or not, use all but five remaining Ichor as Flux to help Zenurion in his fight, primarily via battlefield/combatant Control.

The Canal system seems like the best route to take, for the moment; use Essence to extend and/or create sewer systems and waste disposal systems outside the City, since it sounds like they need it.

More skin and flesh peels off Zenurion. Almost half of his skull is now exposed.
Well thanks for the donation. Battlefield help won't be necessary, considering the fight was only between me, Eid and Isgon. There was also what was probably meant to be a god-killing angel, but it died pretty much instantly without making any damage, making we doubt that it might be Eid's creation.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: September 08, 2015, 10:03:54 pm »

(You are aware that he's talking about this, right?)

((That's still less than nothing :P))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: September 08, 2015, 10:06:39 pm »

More skin and flesh peels off Zenurion. Almost half of his skull is now exposed.
Well thanks for the donation. Battlefield help won't be necessary, considering the fight was only between me, Eid and Isgon. There was also what was probably meant to be a god-killing angel, but it died pretty much instantly without making any damage, making we doubt that it might be Eid's creation.

"Response; acceptable_
Assist:(lesser)=true_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: September 08, 2015, 10:10:21 pm »

Under your disguise, you search Hell and find a weird altar with the Chips on them. You "sense" that it's holy to Zenurion and it's unholy to Zenurion. You take some of them with you without issue. (-3F)
What the hell? My entire chip collection is stored somewhere in the middle of space. I have no idea how any of it managed to get on any of the worlds, let alone in hell. I have no idea how the contradicting holiness thing is supposed to work, but that doesn't seem too strange considering what we all already know of those things. I bet you found that holiness thing after trying to find out if it was holy to me?

The Chips have souls. The Chips are not holy to Zenurion and are unholy to Zenurion. The Chips are holy to you are not unholy to you. The Chips are alive, undead, and non-living. The Chips do not have divine energy and are not angels.

You create a [redacted for secrecy] and scan the Chips with them. They explode in your face and you can see several souls escaping and fizzling away. (-4E, -1I)
Ok, so that thing is just weird, but thanks for sharing your research with everyone. I'm not sure why you put it with the "Evidences" though.

The souls did not look like the souls of any race and they looked like the souls of plants and animals. The souls are of Bubble origin. You can sense divine energy. You cannot sense your energy.

[Redacted for secrecy] has found some evidence of mysterious rituals occurring in the woods, but the practitioners fled before he could catch them.

Same as the previous "Evidence".

[Redacted for secrecy] infiltrates the cult. It's apparently dedicated to all the gods and also a few beings known as the "Ones". As the procession starts to leave, he sees a being attempting and failing to follow him. [Redacted for secrecy] didn't get a good look, but when it's spotted it disappears in a cloud of black and red smoke. (-2F)
You scan [Redacted for secrecy] for anything out of the ordinary and find Nothing. (-1F)

It seems the cult has disbanded.

That's something that definitively will need to be investigated, but after we're done with your trials.

You find Zenurion's symbol in areas of Sheol with blood on them. (-1F, -3E)

Not sure what that is, I never interacted with Sheol beyond redirecting the entrances to the Tribunal. Maybe one of my fans?

You can sense Nothing on the planets. You can sense Nothing on the moons. You can sense Nothing in the planets. You can sense Nothing in the moons. You can sense nothing in your afterlife. You can sense Nothing in Sheol. You can sense Nothing on some of Zenurion's symbols and nothing on the others. You can sense nothing in the Void. You can sense Nothing in the sun. You can sense Nothing in Hell. (-1F, -3F)

There's more evidence but I can't present it for various reasons. A poor excuse, but I might as well make the claim that I have more evidence.
So you found nothing everywhere? And that is supposed to be incriminating me? I think you got things mixed, you said you were bringing "Evidences of my doomsday plots", not showing off your research on those things.

So in conclusion 90% of what you showed was completely inane, irrelevant or lacking any evidence to link to me. I give you a 2/10 for the effort of collecting all those pretty bits of text.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: September 08, 2015, 10:16:10 pm »

So in conclusion 90% of what you showed was completely inane, irrelevant or lacking any evidence to link to me. I give you a 2/10 for the effort of collecting all those pretty bits of text.[/glow][/color][/b]

2/10?

I never knew the living embodiment of Evil could be so generous.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: September 08, 2015, 10:21:15 pm »

So in conclusion 90% of what you showed was completely inane, irrelevant or lacking any evidence to link to me. I give you a 2/10 for the effort of collecting all those pretty bits of text.[/glow][/color][/b]

2/10?

I never knew the living embodiment of Evil could be so generous.

I mean it probably took a lot of effort to collect all of these random scraps of conversation. That's pretty much the only good thing going for him though.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:25:56 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: September 08, 2015, 10:28:29 pm »

"It seems to me that your 'evidence' is naught but suspicions and half-faded shadows. And you deemed this sufficient to condemn one of our own to DIE? As a being of Science, this lack of intelligence and common sense sickens me to my core."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: September 08, 2015, 10:58:36 pm »

Oh yeah, and look inside the first planet. Just look, that's all. I exist on it, after all. Should just be Hell, I expect.

While I'm at it, look at the giant void bit or whatever we got the shards from, and try and see if it grew, or if the bits where the shards flew off grew back, or anything like that.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: September 08, 2015, 11:10:12 pm »

"So I just had a talk with Itia about why she betrayed us and she made some pretty good points. She wanted to be a creator - someone who could add to the world in positive ways. She didn't want to be someone who sneaked around and killed gods. Come to think of it, the same kinda goes for me."

"I'd just planned on making a nice kingdom for myself and relaxing. Somewhere along the way, though, I got more involved in the dirty game of divine politics. I started doing things I shouldn't have done based on very important but ultimately insufficient evidence. I regret my actions and I hope to never do them again. This isn't to say that Zenurion is innocent or even undeserving of death, but it wasn't and isn't my place to decide that. We'll destroy the godslayer and I'll repay the Ichor Zenurion lost out of my own pocket."

Propose that deicide, attempted deicide, and preparation for deicide become illegal.
Propose that a master judge be voted on the enforcement and punishment of all laws be made, the judge being voted from the gods every 10 Ticks.
Propose that when it comes to enforcement of Council Law, all members of the Council will assist regardless of opposition or abstain status. The only exceptions are those who would die from doing so and the defendants.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:12:38 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: September 08, 2015, 11:16:10 pm »

Support all of these.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:20:29 pm by Fr0stByt3 »
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: September 08, 2015, 11:17:55 pm »

"Looks like I have been wanted. Give me some time to organize my notes."

Propose that deicide, attempted deicide, and preparation for deicide become illegal.
Propose that a master judge be voted on the enforcement and punishment of all laws be made, the judge being voted from the gods every 10 Ticks.
Propose that when it comes to enforcement of Council Law, all members of the Council will assist regardless of opposition or abstain status. The only exceptions are those who would die from doing so and the defendants.

Oppose, oppose, oppose.
"The first and second are very badly defined and have way too much room for corruption. The third is in direct opposition of an agreed-upon principle, and changing it to follow it would make it useless. To push my point through: if any of these proposals pass in their current forms, I will leave the Council, for after that it would completely fail its original purpose."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 246