Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 154743 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 22 - Blood on the Snow
« Reply #540 on: February 07, 2016, 12:48:15 pm »

Drop the pistol. Support UR by shooting at NAV with the Riot Gun. Aim for the eyes.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 07, 2016, 12:51:08 pm »

Drop the pistol. Support UR by shooting at NAV with the Riot Gun. Aim for the eyes.

Aiming for the eyes (and anything in the head-area) will incur a small (-1) aiming penalty since they are small targets. Are you okay with this?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 07, 2016, 12:57:29 pm »

I can see no other way to deal respectable damage with this weapon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 07, 2016, 01:28:06 pm »

He will of course join the tournament tommorow after he excercises all day long preferably in a training montage also try and start dating and try and begin my plan to become leader of greenbay.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 07, 2016, 01:31:36 pm »

Waitlist me, please.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 07, 2016, 01:36:52 pm »

I can see no other way to deal respectable damage with this weapon.

You could always try to run up to NAV and use it as improvised melee weapon, but I see your point.

Waitlist me, please.

Confirmed.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 07, 2016, 01:46:17 pm »

Sprint at Hawk, attempt to golf away any more projectiles, and finally finish him off.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Nunzillor

« Reply #547 on: February 07, 2016, 01:47:06 pm »

"Trust me, I believe in smaller government around here.  A lot smaller.  I'll need 20 trained and loyal mercenaries; 5 armed with bazookas, 3 with sniper rifles, and 12 with standard assault rifles.  These men will all need snowmobiles." 

"I'll also need a standard set of rocket skiis and a rifle-katana, of course."

Make demands clear.  If he starts looking skeptical, flutter eyelashes and say something flattering about him using physics.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 07, 2016, 01:51:31 pm »

"Trust me, I believe in smaller government around here.  A lot smaller.  I'll need 20 trained and loyal mercenaries; 5 armed with bazookas, 3 with sniper rifles, and 12 with standard assault rifles.  These men will all need snowmobiles." 

"I'll also need a standard set of rocket skiis and a rifle-katana, of course."

Make demands clear.  If he starts looking skeptical, flutter eyelashes and say something flattering about him using physics.

Tiny Chuck stares at Nunzillor for a moment and then groans, rubbing his forehead with his hand. "Sniper and assault rifles I can get you. Bazookas....shit, maybe one or two if we're lucky. I don't know how many snowmobiles we can round up on short notice and those last two...things. I ain't even heard of 'em."

Nunzillor

« Reply #549 on: February 07, 2016, 02:02:55 pm »

"Well, that will have to do.  If you can't find the last two items, I'll just take a normal rifle.  Provide men without snowmobiles with skiis, and those without bazookas with another type of portable heavy ordnance, please.  And don't worry Tiny Chuck-sensei, soon Wisconsin will be free of US imperialist control."

"Meet me with everything and everyone at the local clinic or hospital as soon as you can.  And make sure all your men have radios."

Bow deeply, and then ski off to the nearest clinic or hospital to get my arm treated.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 04:45:06 pm by Nunzillor »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 07, 2016, 03:45:55 pm »

"Sore o shiyou to shinaide kudasai." Translation: "Don't try it."

Roll out of the way of Person's gun, and stand up. Once standing, attempt to cleave my Katana through any weak spots in Person's armor.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 07, 2016, 04:20:52 pm »

Get up, pray to kung fu gods asking for assistance  and attack Nav one more time 
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 07, 2016, 04:23:11 pm »

Well that could have gone far worse.

Start firing, ideally at the head, but steadily back away. Standing near a downed guy with a sword is a great way to get your legs chopped off. Throughout the battle, try to use my experience in military combat to force them into a disadvantageous location. Uneven ground, rough foliage, dead ends, etc. If for any reason my smg gets damaged/dropped/jammed/etc during this fight, immediately switch to my pistol.

By the way you didn't remove that money from my inventory TCM.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:30:23 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 08, 2016, 12:44:55 am »

Execute suddenly straightens up, dusting imaginary lint off himself, and gives the crewmember a winning smile.
"Oh, 'ello there, I was wondering where you were! I think you've had a bit too much to drink, I mean, heck, I'm your subconcious, you shouldn't normally be seeing this stuff."
Calmly walk up to him, and while he's confused give him a quick chop to the neck.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 08, 2016, 10:04:11 pm »

On an unrelated note, our current game is almost twice as long as the first one in this thread. Looks like a lot of us decided to play the long game. Then again the first one didn't have respawning so really they can't be compared.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 97