Advanced search  

Poll

No
- 9 (37.5%)
Yes
- 15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 39

Author Topic: European Union thread  (Read 47677 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: European Union thread
« Reply #330 on: November 01, 2015, 02:37:26 pm »

PTW; Forgot Sheb destroyed his like a tramp.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 01, 2015, 05:47:17 pm »

To be fair it was a filthy demented tramp who kept babbling about lizard people Eurovision and "schengan" whatever that is.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #332 on: November 01, 2015, 06:17:04 pm »

To be fair it was a filthy demented tramp who kept babbling about lizard people Eurovision and "schengan" whatever that is.
We need to reform Eurovision so Poland can win

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 01, 2015, 06:42:33 pm »

We need to reform Eurovision so Poland can win

Poland can into feminism.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #334 on: November 03, 2015, 05:42:18 am »

German village of 102 residents ordered to take in 750 asylum seekers

The director is Jens Meier:“If I thought we couldn’t handle the challenge, I wouldn’t be here. I think we’re working very well together here in Sumte and that we’ll handle this challenge and succeed.”
The village has no shops, no school and no police station.
Initially Sumte was told to accept 1,000 asylum seekers a number that would overwhelm to local sanitation system.
Some of the migrants are helping to finish off the shelter:“I came here to build my new life. I don’t want to stay and wait. I want to help because I was looking around, and everybody was helping us, so I had to do something. It is small, but I had to do it,” said Rouhi Safwa from Syria.
Many Sumte residents are concerned that the situation in the village could play into the hands of far-right extremists.
wew lads, idle noos but crisis continues

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 03, 2015, 10:35:43 am »

Ehm, how can you overwhelm sanitation system?

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 03, 2015, 10:41:58 am »

Too much shit in the sewers, pipes back up, shit in the streets.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 03, 2015, 11:14:26 am »

Spoiler: Literal shitposting. (click to show/hide)

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 03, 2015, 12:08:15 pm »

I'm going to regret this but, source?

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 03, 2015, 12:11:15 pm »

Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 03, 2015, 12:36:48 pm »

In a share house i was in with a lot of travellers there was one Indian guy who would go to the toilet, wipe his ass with the paper then put the paper in the bin next to the toilet. I'm like "WTF?" and the landlord explained that in India the sewer systems are so bad that literally too much toilet paper can cause a major blockage. So this guy decided he'd help out by not flushing the paper.

In India and the Indian subcontinent, over 95% of the population use water for cleansing the anal area after defecating. In places where water is scarce or not closely available, a stone or similar hard material is used instead. Use of paper as in the western world is rare in this region and is seen only in some urban and westernised societies. The cleaning of hands after this cleansing process is mandatory and is done using soap. If soap is not available, soil, ash or sand could be used to clean the used hand or both hands. Modern toilets use spray bidets. Older toilets may or may not have running water source, but buckets, bails and mugs are used for storage and for the purpose of cleaning.

Wow, Indian people wipe their ass with a rock? Then they wash their hands with dirt, ash and sand? Talk about living the good life!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:48:17 pm by Reelya »

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 03, 2015, 12:45:04 pm »

In a share house i was in with a lot of travellers there was one Indian guy who would go to the toilet, wipe his ass with the paper then put the paper in the bin next to the toilet. I'm like "WTF?" and the landlord explained that in India the sewer systems are so bad that literally too much toilet paper can cause a major blockage. So this guy decided he'd help out by not flushing the paper.

I've heard similar about Latin Americans. 

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 03, 2015, 01:05:32 pm »

In India and the Indian subcontinent, over 95% of the population use water for cleansing the anal area after defecating. In places where water is scarce or not closely available, a stone or similar hard material is used instead. Use of paper as in the western world is rare in this region and is seen only in some urban and westernised societies. The cleaning of hands after this cleansing process is mandatory and is done using soap. If soap is not available, soil, ash or sand could be used to clean the used hand or both hands. Modern toilets use spray bidets. Older toilets may or may not have running water source, but buckets, bails and mugs are used for storage and for the purpose of cleaning.

Wow, Indian people wipe their ass with a rock? Then they wash their hands with dirt, ash and sand? Talk about living the good life!
They must not know about the three seashells.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 03, 2015, 01:18:48 pm »

Could be worse. It could be like the Chinese who will just squat on a public street to do their business.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 03, 2015, 01:26:35 pm »

Spoiler: More shitposting. (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 39