Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883159 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #7560 on: January 19, 2016, 01:55:41 pm »

Added the armor. And my own description.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7561 on: January 19, 2016, 02:44:50 pm »

I will repeat this again. I believe that ENG should of taken damage because A) he did not resist the attack and B) the kinetic shell does not have a duration. I want SANURE's ruling on this.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7562 on: January 19, 2016, 02:45:22 pm »

-NVM-
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7563 on: January 19, 2016, 02:45:59 pm »

[11]. He failed.
(I am going to say that wether the taze hit or not is not the issue, and move the issue to the OOC.)
whether the tase hit or not
HE'S A STATIONARY TARGET.
ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT I JUST WROTE?!
I will repeat this again. I believe that ENG should of taken damage because A) he did not resist the attack and B) the kinetic shell does not have a duration. I want SANURE's ruling on this.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7564 on: January 19, 2016, 02:46:43 pm »

jesus, guys, can we not
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7565 on: January 19, 2016, 02:46:59 pm »

You wanted a mod's ruling. You have a mod's ruling. What else are you requesting?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7566 on: January 19, 2016, 02:49:01 pm »

Elf is a GM, thus his decision stands.

Kinetic shell doesn't have a duration. What it does have is HP equal to Alanis's Syn (12) x 1.5. Which in this case, is 18 HP.

Thats' the ruling. Now End the pissing contest.

EDIT: I changed the formula.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7567 on: January 19, 2016, 02:50:28 pm »

I am asking for a ruling on a issue that is being completely and utterly avoided.
First I point out that the actions would cause harm, and for some odd reason biggerfish decides that ENG shouldn't receive damage from it.
Then when I bring it up, I get that "it was not a combat action" and the issue gets ignored. When I continue to press on it, it changes from "did it cause harm" to "did it even hit".
What is this I don't even

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7568 on: January 19, 2016, 02:52:13 pm »

TBF, Which action did you do to cause the Taze?
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7569 on: January 19, 2016, 02:53:39 pm »

First I point out that the actions would cause harm, and for some odd reason biggerfish decides that ENG shouldn't receive damage from it.
I repeatedly insinuated the existence of a Kinetic Shell around the blade.

@San: Kinetic Shell is on my sheet as 2*SYN*level of spell, should I change it then?

@Also San:Electric Shock.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7570 on: January 19, 2016, 02:54:55 pm »

Yes, change it. Also, Link me your sheet.

IF Electric Shock, Then yes it did damage. However, because 12d2 is a Lot of fucking damage, I'm going to say id did 1d6+12 damage, as the formula is supposed to be...

so, 15 Damage was dealt.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 02:58:12 pm by Sanure »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7571 on: January 19, 2016, 02:56:47 pm »

It's the one in the OP.

Will do.

Is it 1.5*SYN*power level or a flat 1.5 SYN?
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7572 on: January 19, 2016, 03:00:46 pm »

IF Electric Shock, Then yes it did damage. However, because 12d2 is a Lot of fucking damage, I'm going to say id did 1d6+12 damage, as the formula is supposed to be...

so, 15 Damage was dealt. That was me doing the roll, I will also post it in the IC.

And no, the HP for the Kinetic shell, is Syn*1.5.

also, We are reworking your actions. As it is now, It's cluttered and very hard for a GM to make a decision with....

And yes I am a little pissy right now. No, I am not taking it out on anyone.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7573 on: January 19, 2016, 03:01:25 pm »

Oh joy.

A note that this was specifically a throttled-back version.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7574 on: January 19, 2016, 03:01:50 pm »

so, 15 Damage was dealt. That was me doing the roll, I will also post it in the IC.

And no, the HP for the Kinetic shell, is Syn*1.5.

also, We are reworking your actions. As it is now, It's cluttered and very hard for a GM to make a decision with....

And yes I am a little pissy right now. No, I am not taking it out on anyone.
I am sorry to be a nuisance right now about it, but Thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 1328