Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1286 1287 [1288] 1289 1290 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879442 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Also; remember how I mentioned wanting to participate in and/or run a PMMM game? I found a system that, while not being specifically PMMM, is heavily inspired by it and can be used for games in that style or just dark Magical Girl games in general. Thoughts? I've read through the rulebook, it's not as large as it seems since a lot of pages are tables for random generation of various things.
I haven't actually read through the rulebook fully, but the system seemed alright. I'd probably make a character if you ran a game of this.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I'm actually chugging through the rule book now. But I think I previously voiced my approval.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I would play.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

So, since it seems I'll end up running that game, this is probably a good time to ask questions before I get too deep in planning, if anyone's interested.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Transgender magical girl:Will their form be what they want to be or what they are?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Transgender magical girl:Will their form be what they want to be or what they are?
once again depends on the 'verse, but probably what they want to be
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Note that all statements are subject to change.
So, I've had to think about how gender is going to work with the whole magical girl system. The 5th version of the rulebook- we're not using it since it's still in alpha, where version 4 seems mostly done- has suggestions for it, actually. I'm assuming you mean their magical form.

So while I still have to figure out about whether cis-male characters will be a thing, I think I've decided that one's form in the magical version is, to some extent, influenced by their mindset; the magical form does not necessarily look like themselves in normal form. So if they could well be physically female in their magical form.

Now, while on the subject: Male characters. Opinions? Are they allowed at all? If so, are they male in their normal form and gender-bent when they become Magical Girls? Do they just remain male? Are they male but in a feminine outfit?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Note that all statements are subject to change.
So, I've had to think about how gender is going to work with the whole magical girl system. The 5th version of the rulebook- we're not using it since it's still in alpha, where version 4 seems mostly done- has suggestions for it, actually. I'm assuming you mean their magical form.

So while I still have to figure out about whether cis-male characters will be a thing, I think I've decided that one's form in the magical version is, to some extent, influenced by their mindset; the magical form does not necessarily look like themselves in normal form. So if they could well be physically female in their magical form.

Now, while on the subject: Male characters. Opinions? Are they allowed at all? If so, are they male in their normal form and gender-bent when they become Magical Girls? Do they just remain male? Are they male but in a feminine outfit?
Allow them but only with options one or two.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

[puts up picket sign]
NO BOYS

(but if yes boys end up being a popular option then I want males being male in male magic outfits)
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The thing about the female outfits was kind of a reference to an anime, it was mostly a joke.

On a different note: I am getting way too into planning before knowing the characters. I've already planned out the first "episode" for the most part  :P.

On a different different note: Elf or Sanure, if you don't like me planning stuff in this thread, just say so. Also, I really hope this picks up again after tests are over...

Also, turn for my plot will be up sometime tomorrow.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

I call dibs on the Lilly expy. If not, I call dibs on the Medea expy.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another question: Setting. I'm probably making it in Japan somewhere, but the city itself is up in the air. Do I do the normal anime thing and set it in a Tokyo expy? Make something up? Maybe leave it ambiguous beyond the basics and let players fill in details as we play?
Sigtext!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

set it in
MONGOLIA

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another question: Setting. I'm probably making it in Japan somewhere, but the city itself is up in the air. Do I do the normal anime thing and set it in a Tokyo expy? Make something up? Maybe leave it ambiguous beyond the basics and let players fill in details as we play?
That last one.
Pages: 1 ... 1286 1287 [1288] 1289 1290 ... 1328