Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 782

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 863901 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1380 on: July 15, 2016, 02:02:26 am »

Thesis worries. :'(
life is too short for worries
Love you dude. XD
Thanks for making my day.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: July 15, 2016, 02:36:43 am »

Except if a train is rushing at you, then you should worry because your life will be too short.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: July 15, 2016, 02:59:37 am »

Why worry when you can just procrastinate until the end of time?

My house is infested in fleas and my parents don't want to do anything about it.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: July 15, 2016, 03:53:28 am »

Three bars of data connection. Hardly anything will load, and what will is agonizingly slow. It took almost a full minute to get to this thread to post.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: July 15, 2016, 06:38:05 pm »

Go to a chiropractor appointment for my neck, feel a lot better.  On the way back the person driving stops suddenly at a hill and my head lurches forward a bit.  Feels like I just undid some progress there...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: July 15, 2016, 09:32:07 pm »

Except if a train is rushing at you, then you should worry because your life will be too short.
Literally jump to either side of the train. No worries. (Unless you are Pauline, then you'll have to wait for somebody to untie you, or there is another train on a parallel line.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: July 15, 2016, 09:49:31 pm »

Literally jump to either side of the train. No worries. (Unless you are Pauline, then you'll have to wait for somebody to untie you, or there is another train on a parallel line.)
Uncertain about other places but this is a problem easily solved by avoiding the extremely telegraphed train tracks where trains travel.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1387 on: July 16, 2016, 01:36:02 am »

Mleerc. Got about four hours sleep last night. Just could not fall asleep.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: July 16, 2016, 01:45:57 am »

It's always so disappointing when someone says something hilarious that offends a lot of whiny people, everyone gets up-in-arms and piles on telling them how terrible they are in the mob mentality that is so fashionable these days, and then their target quickly caves and apologizes profusely for the original statement. Saying what one thinks has become an unforgivable crime. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: July 16, 2016, 02:06:29 am »

Well, comedy is subjective. And sometimes you need to omit certain things to certain audiences. That, and 'making a joke' and 'speaking one's mind' are two very different things.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1390 on: July 16, 2016, 06:02:38 pm »

Ach, dad decided to go on a tree felling/pruning frenzy recently, and all in all we've ended up felling one tree, stripping another down to a trunk (the entire damn canopy broke off, which was unexpected), sawing a few branches off of our pear tree, sawing some branches off of a tree that was pruned last year, and then mom decided to get to work on the beech tree that somehow spawned from a single sapling some years ago and has survived being chopped down TWICE. Its densely packed leaves are now shaped like an egg. :v

I don't mind mom styling the beech, because admittedly it was basically a tall bush before and looks better now, but i kind of liked having the two now-felled trees in our front yard. Dad's thinking about letting the decapitated tree stand as a trunk (partially since it's covered in ivy and looks surprisingly decorative), but knowing him, it won't be long before it also gets felled. At least we won't have to worry about our front yard being covered in plums any more. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: July 17, 2016, 01:25:57 am »

God, I am so sick of Youtube's shit. Ads for Diet Pepsi or whatever look perfect. 60 fps, gorgeous, loads instantly, not a single frame dropped. Then I get to the actual shit I want to watch and it loads in 144p and has to stop and buffer every five seconds... assuming it loads at all. To clarify, my internet is perfectly fine otherwise, I can watch Netflix and play games all I want. But not Youtube.

I'm an idiot, having my 3DS on the wifi was making everything slow, turning the 3DS' wireless off fixed everything
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 01:33:25 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: July 19, 2016, 06:46:33 am »

I'm so gosh-darned lazy.
Need to clean up my new place to make it comfortable and hygienic, but it seems like such a huge undertaking and I am great at finding excuses not to make a start... such as the fact I don't have the wide head attachment for the vacuum cleaner.

Edit: oh man, I think I should really delete all the Cat Stevens songs from my ipod. This level of nostalgia is unhealthy. :-/
Not really a mild sad, to be honest.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 07:03:09 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1393 on: July 19, 2016, 12:24:37 pm »

Think how great it'll be when it's clean, though! It's my favourite part of tidying and cleaning. I can finish up, admire the design-magazine perfect (well, I can dream) arrangements, and then flop on my bed and bask in the scent of clean linen and the knowledge that the house is clean.

That, and sweeping is my meditation. Everyone should take the time to sweep for twenty minutes in a week. :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1394 on: July 19, 2016, 03:09:07 pm »

Arx, will you be my wife?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 782