Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859596 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2115 on: November 15, 2016, 02:22:27 pm »

...but I really need to sleep if I'm going to get up ridiculously early in the morning to get to this daft "job" I'm expected to do.
THIS IS WAY TOO EARLY TO BE AWAKE WHY AM I AWAKE ARGH

At least the last time I had a super-early job to go to it was cold enough that the shock of leaving my house woke me up (it is kinda cold here but nowhere near as much) and to get to work involved a couple of train trips, not just a heap of walking. Also I need to stop to get something from the supermarket, maybe some food, maybe some energy drink, who knows...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2116 on: November 15, 2016, 02:35:28 pm »

o gott im himmel

I have eaten too much and i don't feel good. Note to self: DON'T EAT TOO MUCH, EVEN WHEN TASTY. :I
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: November 16, 2016, 02:27:51 am »

rest in pizza
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: November 16, 2016, 02:44:32 am »

I would if I could...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: November 16, 2016, 03:38:33 am »

Just finished PHP's Jagged Alliance 2 LP.
Now what am I going to do? That ended five years or so ago and he still hasn't revisited the game like he was supposedly going to. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: November 16, 2016, 03:57:29 am »

There's no dealing with JA, something about the game's IP brings down the most hostile copyright trolls you've ever witnessed. Especially the music, and especially JA2.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: November 16, 2016, 04:32:26 am »

Wait, really? What happened?
How have all the existing JA LPs survived? I'll admit I'm not too knowledgeable about copyright trolls and their habits...
Booze is Life for Yoink

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: November 16, 2016, 04:36:20 am »

Maybe they have formed a jagged alliance with the LPers.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: November 16, 2016, 03:04:25 pm »

...but I really need to sleep if I'm going to get up ridiculously early in the morning to get to this daft "job" I'm expected to do.
THIS IS WAY TOO EARLY TO BE AWAKE WHY AM I AWAKE ARGH
NOT AGAIN BLEUUUGH

Also I left my cups of noodles at my house and stayed with family. Whoops.

Edit: Um well I have plenty of things to complain about but right now, well, I had my Opera tabs at a stable number for a while but then wound up opening a few earlier to check something, then most of those stayed open, and then I clicked a couple of links and opened more and now I can't bring myself to close any of them until I get around to finishing whatever I was doing with them all.
Dang. I can't do anything right.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:36:38 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: November 17, 2016, 09:07:25 pm »

Aaaargh there's too much noise and I can't think straight.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: November 18, 2016, 01:11:13 am »

Think gay instead.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: November 18, 2016, 01:26:28 am »

ha
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: November 18, 2016, 08:28:48 am »

ha
Dat pun :P

I dislike how censorship ruins a perception history >_> Little of it as it is is even darn present in our history books. [/vaguepost to that one spoilered political post talking about division because of lasting impressions] And the actual information only to be carried on over mouth of word--really makes an annoying gap between people, from the youth who are in schools with ready access studies, to adults who are busy with forwarding lives but not that much connected with that information.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #2129 on: November 18, 2016, 08:38:52 am »

Think gay instead.
No, think bi, it's the best of all the sexualities.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 779