Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Armory  (Read 19987 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Armory
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2016, 02:53:03 pm »

You know, I don't think pw ever said we couldn't discuss purchases here. Nevertheless, you're right, probably better to take it to general OOC regardless.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2016, 02:33:01 pm »

Buying two standard assault suits and milnoplate armour for my number gun A handiwork stim. Wikid.

Edit: Both the assaultsuits came with pimpknuckles.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:17:10 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2016, 12:33:54 pm »

Okay then. If nobody objects or has a better suggestion, I'll be taking:
An attractive bauble and a brainworm gun, which will most likely be used together with my sticky cams as a trap. 9+2=11 tokens. Maybe Miyamoto can use his solid light to make a pigeon-trap-equivalent to test how smart they are as well.
A 5 second reset and 3 refills for it: 4+1=5 tokens.
An arranger with the following black rounds: 2+3=5 tokens.
-Material Corrosion Round
-Compression Round
-Heat Point Round
-Kinetic Round
Selling Grav-shell, since it's origin tech, to the Armoury if nobody wants it. That should give me 2 tokens, since I took it on a mission with me, even though I didn't use it.

Total = 11+5+5-2=19, 10 of which will be covered by me and 9 from the team fund. The team fund can have 1 token from Beirus in the case of my death.

Sounds good?

EDIT: Unless Toaster wants to buy anything fun. He could influence this, if he wants to use fund money to buy something else. Or merely buy this sort of equipment himself, since he's got similar stats.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:36:03 pm by Parisbre56 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2016, 01:34:09 pm »

Fine by me. Will you do the necessary wiki work, or should I?

Also, I can already see that bauble horribly backfiring, heh. "will effect friend and foe alike, including the user" sounds like it can only go right, right?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2016, 05:38:41 pm »

I'll do it tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone had to say anything about it.

And if you think about it, it's like the best cure for cowardice:
"Men! Those lousy robots took our shinies! Are you going to just let them have your shinies? Or are you going to fight for them? Don't you want your shinies?"
And if you're lucky, you can also increase your troop's odds of winning by having the robots kill each other over the shiny. And then you can get out of paying your soldiers by having them kill each other for the shiny.

But seriously, I bet we're smart enough to figure out a way to safely... Nope, never mind, you're probably right. The shines and loot will be our doom.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2016, 06:51:56 pm »

((FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY STAY AWAY FROM FUCKING DOORS. IF YOU GET A FEELING OF INDIGESTION NEAR A DOOR RUN THE OTHER WAY AND DO NOT LOOK BACK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  :P ))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2016, 04:20:10 am »

Since nobody responded, I'll go ahead and put the scout eyes with Miya, though not the gunnerbots since those apparently might not work.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2016, 08:28:44 pm »

Last moment retroactive purchase because I forgot all about it: Neural Tissue Strengthening, 1 Dex stim, 1 Will stim.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:30:33 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2016, 12:57:10 pm »

Last moment retroactive purchase because I forgot all about it: Neural Tissue Strengthening, 1 Dex stim, 1 Will stim.
Neural Tissue Strengthening, 1 Dex stim, 1 Mind stim purchased for total 10 tokens.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2016, 11:11:46 pm »

Returning normal gauss rifle with ammo removed of course and the emergency kits for the tokens. Return the scrap metal I ourchased for 1 roken   That should get me 6, 5 if I cannot return the scrap. Then purchase a myrthil penetrator 30 cm length for 5 tokens, mounted on wrist, 1 goo grenade if I can for hopefully one token.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2016, 12:04:27 am »

I'm guessing scrap can't be returned, and the emergency kit can't be returned for its full price because it has already been used once.  If someone else can confirm that isn't accurate, let me know and I'll process your purchases.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2016, 05:53:38 am »

If you've taken equipment on mission, dented it, scratched it or otherwise modified it, it can't be returned for full price. You can only return something for full price if you give it back to the armory exactly as it was given to you AND if you haven't taken it on a mission. Otherwise, it is customary to return items for half price, although other prices have rarely been given.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2016, 06:29:02 am »

If you've taken equipment on mission, dented it, scratched it or otherwise modified it, it can't be returned for full price. You can only return something for full price if you give it back to the armory exactly as it was given to you AND if you haven't taken it on a mission. Otherwise, it is customary to return items for half price, although other prices have rarely been given.
I  have  one unmoddified gauss rifle that has not been used, the emergency kits are 4/5, scrap is scrap

If I have to to get full returns for gauss rifle I'd return it with the 10 rounds still in it.
Just tell me how much I get from this
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:11:25 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2016, 04:43:00 pm »

Full milnoplate with 1t EoW discount for 9 tokens
Buy exoskeleton for 5 tokens

Sell these for 14 tokens                              tokens:14
Sell jumping leg braces. I think they were 3 tokens, so they'll sell for 1 after wear'n'tear tokens: 15
Get Auron to pay me back, damnit : 16 tokens:

Transfer 10 from Con to Aux at the cost of 2 tokens, leaving me with +1 con and +2 aux   14 tokens

Buy an assaultsuit for 7(?) tokens with EOW discounts 7 tokens

Buy Sibilius rocket rifle (7) no tokens
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2016, 05:42:23 pm »

I  have  one unmoddified gauss rifle that has not been used, the emergency kits are 4/5, scrap is scrap

If I have to to get full returns for gauss rifle I'd return it with the 10 rounds still in it.
Just tell me how much I get from this
Okay... I'm not sure about this, but let's say you get 2 tokens for the gauss rifle, 2 tokens for the emergency kit, and you can return the scrap for 1 token.  That means you have 5 tokens, 0 after buying the 30 cm mythril penetrator.

Full milnoplate with 1t EoW discount for 9 tokens
Buy exoskeleton for 5 tokens

Sell these for 14 tokens                              tokens:14
Sell jumping leg braces. I think they were 3 tokens, so they'll sell for 1 after wear'n'tear tokens: 15
Get Auron to pay me back, damnit : 16 tokens:

Transfer 10 from Con to Aux at the cost of 2 tokens, leaving me with +1 con and +2 aux   14 tokens

Buy an assaultsuit for 7(?) tokens with EOW discounts 7 tokens

Buy Sibilius rocket rifle (7) no tokens
Milnoplate and exoskeleton sold for 14 tokens, jumping leg braces sold for 1 token (half price), Respec for 10 points bought for 2 tokens, Assaultsuit bought for 7 tokens.  That leaves you with 6 tokens.  I think you need to talk to Auron about that token.  I'm not sure I can just automatically take it from him and give it to you.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11