Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 285456 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [14?/?] - Turn 70
« Reply #1785 on: September 14, 2016, 06:27:12 am »

Uh, refuse? it probably wants something like my soul or body, also dont want to become an undead or god puppet

((i rested so i should have healed, right? or i need some kind of magical shaman to put my guts back in the right place?)) ((also my character hates fire, his backstory is that he is from a clan of frost giants, like jotuns, frost ettins and hyperborean giants, but he didnt had ice powers and was exiled))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: September 14, 2016, 06:41:40 am »

((Suain Fuilsgiath. That's Irish, right? Sleeping protector of blood? Slumbering blood wing/shield? Or something along these lines? If it's Gaelic - 'latent blood shield' or something like that. I kinda like it.))

"I am Caedan. Caedan Suain Fuilsgiath. Stand down."

Hope I didn't pull any shenanigans in the past that would put me on their shitlist.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 06:46:34 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: September 14, 2016, 07:28:38 am »

After eating this much, fleeing seems impossible. Dig a hole in the ground under the crowshifter's corpse and bury myself in it, hiding until they're gone.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: September 14, 2016, 11:23:09 am »

Osuro Can keep the Essence, I'll Drag myself over to the Cyclops and See if it could work for Undead making Materials...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: September 14, 2016, 11:57:29 am »

((Welp, time to do something really stupid.))

"My name is Gray. You hurt my friends. Now you die."

Rush the scorpion. Reabsorb my parts that hit Barag on the way. Dive into that newly formed hole on the scorpion's head utilizing my liquid-like metallic body. Absorb that head piece on the way in. Then engulf and devour the bastard from inside. Harden myself to protect from the toxic blood if I can, when necessary.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: September 14, 2016, 12:44:32 pm »

Just realized; would using Flash heal me, with my other trait? The whole healing dealio. Because Flash stores sunlight; the other trait needs sunlight.
Just curious, of course. No reason for me to hold the answer is yes.
Oh, so it stores sunlight ! I just thought it was either a light producing spell or a photoelectric reaction.
Anyway, if it stores sunlight there is no reason it wouldn't heal you.

Though I would rather make it a two part skill : you can use the stored energy to heal you, or to produce a strong flash of light.

((i rested so i should have healed, right? or i need some kind of magical shaman to put my guts back in the right place?)) ((also my character hates fire, his backstory is that he is from a clan of frost giants, like jotuns, frost ettins and hyperborean giants, but he didnt had ice powers and was exiled))
You are indeed healed, but you rolled a [6] ! So I needed something to spice up your resting.

((Suain Fuilsgiath. That's Irish, right? Sleeping protector of blood? Slumbering blood wing/shield? Or something along these lines? If it's Gaelic - 'latent blood shield' or something like that. I kinda like it.))
Seeing Caedan is of Scottish origin according to some site, I tried to put together some relatively nice sounding pseudo Scottish/Gaelic name.

It should be "Latent Blood Wing", but it turns into Shield when you do a reverse translation. As I used Google Translate, don't expect something great haha.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: September 14, 2016, 12:50:26 pm »

(Can I join this? I'm interested to join this.)
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: September 14, 2016, 12:52:51 pm »

(Post a sheet ! There are 2 inactive newcomers, and I think like one more wouldn't be too much of a strain.)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: September 14, 2016, 12:53:26 pm »

Seeing Caedan is of Scottish origin according to some site, I tried to put together some relatively nice sounding pseudo Scottish/Gaelic name.

It should be "Latent Blood Wing", but it turns into Shield when you do a reverse translation. As I used Google Translate, don't expect something great haha.
((Actually, I didn't know that Caedan was a Scottish name when I picked that name. I only found out sometime after I created him. I used Google Translate to find out what the word for 'blood' was in Latin. GT said it was 'Caedis'. It felt more feminine than masculine so I changed the last 2 letters and called it a day.))

((Make your sheet. Nakeen never respects his player limits.))

((EDIT: ninja'd by Nakeen himself.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: September 14, 2016, 12:59:33 pm »

((Actually, I didn't know that Caedan was a Scottish name when I picked that name. I only found out sometime after I created him. I used Google Translate to find out what the word for 'blood' was in Latin. GT said it was 'Caedis'. It felt more feminine than masculine so I changed the last 2 letters and called it a day.))
((The world works in mysterious ways. Didn't know GT said Caedis for Blood, having studied latin I remember the main translation is Sanguis. It seems that according to my old dictionary, Caedis, is, (F) means... oh. Massacre, slaughter, carnage.

It's getting badass.))

((Make your sheet. Nakeen never respects his player limits.))

((EDIT: ninja'd by Nakeen himself.))
((Ay that's me !))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: September 14, 2016, 01:08:15 pm »

((Yeah, GT says it's 'slaughter, murder, victims, assassination, feuding, blood'. If I remember right, I picked it because it felt the most name-like out of all the possible translations. Sanguis didn't feel much like a name, and Cruor didn't feel right.))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: September 14, 2016, 01:27:55 pm »

(Alright then, sheet incoming.)

(Anything I'm missing and/or need to add? I've got big plans for Terence in the future, yes big plans indeed...)
Edit: I felt like this guy should be undead, so I traded his skill for the undead trait. I'm still not entirely clear on how trait and skill allowance works, so I'll leave the removed skill here in case there's a chance I can have it back along with the un-ignorable undead trait.
Spoiler: removed skill (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:36:47 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: September 14, 2016, 01:38:34 pm »

((As we're speaking about translations... Ulkas was a random name that came to mind when I created character to play around. Recently, I did a small research...
"Ulka" (hindi) - Shooting Star, Meteor
Badass, indeed  8) ))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: September 14, 2016, 07:06:07 pm »

(Alright then, sheet incoming.)

(Anything I'm missing and/or need to add? I've got big plans for Terence in the future, yes big plans indeed...)
Edit: I felt like this guy should be undead, so I traded his skill for the undead trait. I'm still not entirely clear on how trait and skill allowance works, so I'll leave the removed skill here in case there's a chance I can have it back along with the un-ignorable undead trait.
Spoiler: removed skill (click to show/hide)
Sheet accepted !

((As we're speaking about translations... Ulkas was a random name that came to mind when I created character to play around. Recently, I did a small research...
"Ulka" (hindi) - Shooting Star, Meteor
Badass, indeed  8) ))
((Haha, I always thought Ulkas was an anagram of Lukas. But shooting star is indeed very cool !))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: September 14, 2016, 09:31:54 pm »

Sheet accepted !

((what's the word on sharpened bones? Do I have to wait a level?))
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 146