Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37

Author Topic: Omega legion: Bluff Harder!  (Read 48371 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Omega legion: Merc Madness
« Reply #225 on: April 12, 2016, 01:07:26 pm »

((It's derived directly from the French phrase "rendez-vous." The French like their silent z's.))

Glare at Mordred as he departs. Help Clunkers discern the mercs' route via Farseeing.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 12, 2016, 01:21:53 pm »

((Looks like it was farseeing then))

Robutt computing ho! Calculate which path the mercs are going to take. Do it together with Terrance, if such a synergy is possible.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2016, 03:07:02 pm »

Solam Kobemtosed
Test my damaged arm. Is it still unusable?

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 12, 2016, 06:50:28 pm »

Hom:

Whistle cheerfully, relax. Is there a nice vantage point where I could watch the mischief without getting my wounded body in too much danger?
In every life, we have some trouble - when you worry, you make it double, don't worry. Be happy.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2016, 11:27:31 pm »

Mordred's eyebrows furrow in confusion "No interest in... Oh, caution!  You are wise, Master.  I am not that sort of artifact, but of course you cannot tell."

Mordred chuckles lightly, before standing back up.  With a nod, he returns the knife to his hip, before wincing and grasping at his leg.  The submissiveness is entirely gone from his face.  ((The knife relinquished control.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2016, 01:28:11 am »

Crawl out from whatever rock ive been hiding under.

try to be less uninformed as to whats going on.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 13, 2016, 03:40:59 am »

Mordred assumes control over his body after Knife relinquishes it.

- Now, the gems. Should I hold them in front of you, or place them in some specific way so you can use them? I have no idea how they work.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2016, 08:07:22 am »

Head to that direction.
Uhhhh thanks.
You wander the ridge for a while, eventually stublming upon a down path, and follow a game trail below for a while before hearing familiar voices. hey, look at that, you found the other Omegas.

((It's derived directly from the French phrase "rendez-vous." The French like their silent z's.))

Glare at Mordred as he departs. Help Clunkers discern the mercs' route via Farseeing.
((Looks like it was farseeing then))

Robutt computing ho! Calculate which path the mercs are going to take. Do it together with Terrance, if such a synergy is possible.
Okay, so the two of you are doing the  farseeing to determine which direction the mercenaries are coming. What you find is that two patrols are sent out, one each with five mercs, and they seem particularly wary. News must have gotten back regarding the zombie and turtle. No telling if tey know it is Omega or not, or if that even matters to them.

Either way, one of the patrols heads south east from the camp, and the other heads east, across the ridge and into the next valley, where they make their way north - not aiming for the main camp, but looking for signs of smaller groups of goblins - whether scouts or herdsmen. They are already on their way, and may have already gotten to the ridge to the south of you guys sometime during the morning. You can tell that at least three have access to some form of magic in that group, and the other two are big and ugly.

Solam Kobemtosed
Test my damaged arm. Is it still unusable?
Yep. At least the flesh is stitched together though.

Hom:

Whistle cheerfully, relax. Is there a nice vantage point where I could watch the mischief without getting my wounded body in too much danger?
In every life, we have some trouble - when you worry, you make it double, don't worry. Be happy.
Which mischief? I mean, you're fine where you are, on the side of a hill, but the only mischief you have access to here is that between Omegas. You want more mischief, you're gonna have to hike a bit. As for relaxing - you relax yourself right to sleep. Well, I guess yo ucan invent mischief in your dreams.

Crawl out from whatever rock ive been hiding under.

try to be less uninformed as to whats going on.

You blink and look around at the Omegas in the clearing. there's Clunkers, Terrance, Hom, Solam, and here comes Arileth from up north for some reason. The other two, Mordred and Jack, have headed toward the mercenary base camp to make trouble, and the rest of you are attempting to make a plan. Or to just not hurt yourselves. it's even money as to whether either of those things happen or not.  ((A face for the names: bronze construct, Land Octopus, Giant Turtle, Zombie, and burned elf are your current companions - demon and former demon possessed are the ones heading out.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 13, 2016, 08:12:58 am »

Arileth waves to the rest
Hey guys. How've you been. My efforts gave been a failure, I only suceeded in find a village, seducing a woman, and getting attacked by fairies...oh and there were some mercs I guess up north a bit.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2016, 02:56:40 pm »

"Annoyed statement: So that's where you have been. Try not to wander off like that, we'll need all the help we can get.
Query response: we have two five man groups of mercs on the attack, and they're wary. One of them is a short while to the south of us, it seems. Three magic users and two brutes. Also, mordred and the other guy went to the mercs camp to use some magic on their leader."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 13, 2016, 03:11:14 pm »

Whatever it is, do the thing, with the gems.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 13, 2016, 03:24:52 pm »

I tried to find you guys, got lost, ran into some angry farmers that chased me..then the fairy's attacked. Look, I tried to find my away back, all I did was a large triangle that spiraled in onto this point...Goblins near by, though you already know that.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 13, 2016, 03:34:15 pm »

"Statement: Yes yes, I'm sure you had a grand little adventure. You're here now, which is what counts."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2016, 03:37:25 pm »

Arileth Narrows his eyes speaking in a slgithly annoyed voice
Yeeeep, but I bet you had a nice time walking about and such, now...the near by villages don't know much about the mercs. They aren't too far from here, the mercs that is...The villages are near by too.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 13, 2016, 03:46:05 pm »

Clunkers look up at arileth, as always with his immovable brass face and monotone voice.

"Statement: Yes, we know. The others have scouted the location of their main camp a while ago, while me and Terrance here went and laid contact with the goblin shamans. We also just used our farseeing to predict their troop movements.
Statement: It is good that the villages aren't connected to the mercs, so we shouldn't have to worry about that. One the other hand, this one had hoped that the one funding the mercs was in the villages. You win some, you lose some. Good work, that is intel we can use."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37