Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 141254 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV, Round XV (10/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1470 on: November 21, 2017, 09:34:08 pm »

Doleus is actually quite accurate, he has been gone exactly one month at the time of this post, only if you live on the American continent or an island on the east pacific anyway, if you live in Europe or Asia then its a month and a day.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: November 21, 2017, 09:49:18 pm »

Should we give the victory to someone else?
((Well, my character almost killed Herzog... close enough, maybe? Is there anything else that would make sense?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: November 22, 2017, 12:24:16 am »

Hmm, fair point.

Dolosus and Failbird were just as close, but Joe redirected their attacks. On the other hand, Fallacy actually did hit the second time, and the first hit, he did kill NRDL.

So, all in favor for passing the torch to Fallacy? All opposed?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: November 22, 2017, 12:28:38 am »

No problem whatsoever.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: November 22, 2017, 08:54:38 am »

I'm okay with that.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: November 22, 2017, 09:50:46 am »

Or maybe I could have it ;)... no? Okay Fallacy can have it.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: November 22, 2017, 05:49:19 pm »

Well, if you honestly think you deserve a shot, that's fine. We have had a duel before.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: November 22, 2017, 05:50:53 pm »

Well, if you honestly think you deserve a shot, that's fine. We have had a duel before.

Hey hey hey, if we're now dueling for who wins I want in too. I was at least as close to killing Herzog as Failbird was.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: November 22, 2017, 06:02:16 pm »

So duel with our abilities from this chapter, or new ones? I don't remember the last duel, its been a while since I read over all the things I wasn't part of.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: November 22, 2017, 06:35:16 pm »

Can I be in this duel? If not to win possibly, to screw things up for the people dueling at least.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: November 22, 2017, 08:36:23 pm »

Hey hey hey, if we're now dueling for who wins I want in too. I was at least as close to killing Herzog as Failbird was.

Fair enough.

So duel with our abilities from this chapter, or new ones? I don't remember the last duel, its been a while since I read over all the things I wasn't part of.

Your current abilities, though I will heal you beforehand.

Can I be in this duel? If not to win possibly, to screw things up for the people dueling at least.

Sure! Why not?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: November 22, 2017, 08:53:31 pm »

I think it'd be neat to see a fight of Herzog's defenders versus Herzog's attackers. Maybe with some eldritch article/power for the defenders related to Herzog's abilities since the people who defended Herzog would be outnumbered. And maybe a small ability or item from the Operator for the people who attacked Herzog, so everybody has something new to play with.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:14:22 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: November 23, 2017, 04:55:31 am »

I think it'd be neat to see a fight of Herzog's defenders versus Herzog's attackers. Maybe with some eldritch article/power for the defenders related to Herzog's abilities since the people who defended Herzog would be outnumbered. And maybe a small ability or item from the Operator for the people who attacked Herzog, so everybody has something new to play with.

That is certainly an interesting idea. I will consider it.

And since the game is finally returning to the swing of things with the talk of the upcoming battle: Thank you for 100 pages, 1496 (1495 without the post you're reading) replies, and 41,146 views! This is insane. When I started this, I had no idea I'd reach these stats or this page number. It's amazing, and I'm glad to see that even after my break from Forum Games, there are still people playing and reading. It means a lot.

(Side Note: By the time this game ends, and who knows when that will be, people reading through the thread will be tearing their hair out over the Archive Panic. Amazing.)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: November 23, 2017, 09:55:33 am »

((I'm up for a fight.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: November 26, 2017, 04:09:02 pm »

Alright, I'll start the duel either later today or tomorrow. I'll host a mini-tally here for who all's going to be in it.

1. FallacyofUrist
2. Failbird105
3. Dolosus Doleus
4. PirateJoe
5. GigaGiant
6. Person
7. NRDL
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:19:18 am by Greatness942 »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 106