Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175323 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [14/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2016, 03:56:38 pm »

"I feel 20 is too much I mean I'd be okay with 10 but 20 is way too much to me."[/shadow]

"From my last world, traits could be added to planets to make the cost go down, so instead of it costing 20 it could cost less.

Propose

1.2b: Creations can have traits.

1.2.Pa: Add these traits to planets

Size+3: <~Saturn-sized (r~48000km/32000mi): <x3.4>
Size+2: Neptune-sized (r~24000km/16000mi): <x2.3>
Size+1: ? ? ?-sized (r~12000km/8000mi): <x1.5>
Size+0: Earth-sized (r~6000km/4000mi): <x1>
Size-1: Mars-sized (r~3000km/2000mi): <x0.7>
Size-2: Moon-sized (r~1500km/1000mi): <x0.4>
Size-3: Iapetus-sized (r~750km/500mi): <x0.3>

Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2016, 03:59:46 pm »

"No that's More complicated we should keep it real simple!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2016, 04:00:12 pm »

Atian appears out of thin air laughing
MUAHAHaha....
Atian stops laughing and looks around then focuses on the group of beings
How could I forget to introduce myself! Greetings fellow beings I am Atian!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2016, 04:00:50 pm »

"Then how will be able to make planets unique? You need to realize that rules require a bit of complexity to them"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2016, 04:03:42 pm »

"we can use the base planet as a template and simply modify it afterwards much easier and with less headache look at those numbers!"

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2016, 04:05:39 pm »

"we can use the base planet as a template and simply modify it afterwards much easier and with less headache look at those numbers!"

"Well if you wanna do that, I propose you make some rules of modifications, thing don't simply happen without any physics or rules of creation"

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2016, 04:05:52 pm »

"Then how will be able to make planets unique? You need to realize that rules require a bit of complexity to them"
"Unique planets sound like fun! Though I do agree with that small girl, complex rules might be abused if you know what I'm getting at."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2016, 04:11:02 pm »

Propose:
Planet's can be modified immediatly for 1 essence after they are made as long as everyone agrees on this modification and it is done in the same tick or the direct next tick.

"That sound fair everyone?It's very simple at least."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2016, 04:11:44 pm »

[Propose]
0a: All proposals pertaining to rules start with the number 1

0b: All proposals pertaining to creation have the second number 2

0c: All proposals pertaining to planet creation have third number P

1.2.P: Planets cost a base cost of 20

1.2a: Gods working together get their creation cost multiplied by a set amount based on how many gods are working together
  • 15 total gods -> 5% normal price
    12 total gods -> 10% normal price
    10 total gods -> 15% normal price
    9 total gods -> 20% normal price
    8 total gods -> 25% normal price
    7 total gods -> 35% normal price
    6 total gods -> 40% normal price
    5 total gods -> 50% normal price
    4 total gods -> 65%
    3 total gods -> 80%
    2 total gods -> 100%
    1 total god is the normal price
Propose

1.2b: Creations can have traits.

1.2.Pa: Add these traits to planets

Size+3: <~Saturn-sized (r~48000km/32000mi): <x3.4>
Size+2: Neptune-sized (r~24000km/16000mi): <x2.3>
Size+1: ? ? ?-sized (r~12000km/8000mi): <x1.5>
Size+0: Earth-sized (r~6000km/4000mi): <x1>
Size-1: Mars-sized (r~3000km/2000mi): <x0.7>
Size-2: Moon-sized (r~1500km/1000mi): <x0.4>
Size-3: Iapetus-sized (r~750km/500mi): <x0.3>

0a: Support
0b: Support
0c: Support
1.2.P: Support
1.2a: Support
1.2b: Support
1.2Pa: Support assuming that the multipliers are on cost.

"You can't expect the creation of worlds to be an excessively simple matter."

Propose:
Planet's can be modified immediatly for 1 essence after they are made as long as everyone agrees on this modification and it is done in the same tick or the direct next tick.

Oppose. "Requiring an absolute consensus seems to be a bit much."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2016, 04:14:38 pm »

Yep

Propose:

"This is incredibly naive. If this is anything close to the last universe I was at, no one will agree on anything. Also 1E is way to little. Also, please name your proposals so I know what to say when I deny them.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2016, 04:15:05 pm »

The Void seems to bend momentarily, before flashing in an ominous purple light. From the light appears a being darker than even the Void, it's chaotic shifting form is covered with innumerable reptilian red eyes that seem to pierce into the souls of all Beings present. The Shadowy Form twists and bends faster than the eye can see, before stopping abruptly, revealing that the darkness has reshaped itself to appear as a rather generic, male Humanoid wearing rather expensive yet subtle and refined clothing. It looks around at the Void and the Form stretches before introducing itself.

"Greetings fellow Divinities and those who believe themselves to be so, my, oh my, that was quite a splendid nap, even if it did last only a few Eons. Hmm, I see we're discussing the formation of a Reality. I've never quite liked this phase of existence, too much argument for my tastes, but, what can you do, Hmm? I say we make a Solar System with many Planets orbiting a Sun. Each Deity can have their own Planet to fiddle around with, and we could link them all together with Portals. I don't care as long as it isn't so, Bright as the last one I've seen. Blech, it sickens me, ruining perfectly good darkness and void with a metaphysical disco ball... But that's beside the point."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2016, 04:15:23 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"This speak of base and kilometer is messy, one needs earth, but not earth split up in areas.
Earth of known size makes splitting easy.
"
- Propose that no worlds shall ever be of exact size, and may even be several times larger or smaller than expected.
- Propose that worlds will never be controlled, there will always be something unexpected, be it monster, savior, underground world, etc.
"No earth shall be fully controlled."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2016, 04:16:46 pm »

((Please name your proposals!))

The Void seems to bend momentarily, before flashing in an ominous purple light. From the light appears a being darker than even the Void, it's chaotic shifting form is covered with innumerable reptilian red eyes that seem to pierce into the souls of all Beings present. The Shadowy Form twists and bends faster than the eye can see, before stopping abruptly, revealing that the darkness has reshaped itself to appear as a rather generic, male Humanoid wearing rather expensive yet subtle and refined clothing. It looks around at the Void and the Form stretches before introducing itself.

"Greetings fellow Divinities and those who believe themselves to be so, my, oh my, that was quite a splendid nap, even if it did last only a few Eons. Hmm, I see we're discussing the formation of a Reality. I've never quite liked this phase of existence, too much argument for my tastes, but, what can you do, Hmm? I say we make a Solar System with many Planets orbiting a Sun. Each Deity can have their own Planet to fiddle around with, and we could link them all together with Portals. I don't care as long as it isn't so, Bright as the last one I've seen. Blech, it sickens me, ruining perfectly good darkness and void with a metaphysical disco ball... But that's beside the point."

"Everyone having their own planet is no fun! We want our mortal subjects to interact don't we?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2016, 04:17:11 pm »

"Um I'm sorry but that's basic designing I mean when you make a dungeon or a creature you always start out simple and then see how it works before making small changes polishing it up fixing errors until you feel it's ready for an upgrade......"

Yep

Propose:

"This is incredibly naive. If this is anything close to the last universe I was at, no one will agree on anything. Also 1E is way to little. Also, please name your proposals so I know what to say when I deny them.
"Oh I'm sorry that I'm trying to make things simple so people don't argue and kill each other excuse me for caring about you all."

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2016, 04:17:40 pm »

Propose:
C5: The creation of a creature will cost 5 essence and any traits added to the creature costs 1-2 essence each depending on the traits!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 135