Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176632 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [17/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2016, 09:01:22 am »

GID:02 At no cost to any deity, create the following: Create a boring earth-like planet. Create Manus, the Burning Light, and Len, the Soothing Sight. Both are spirits that follow each other in orbit around the planet, providing light and a night/day cycle. Len's light is much dimmer than Manus. During eclipses, Manus and Len mate, producing stars as children. These stars give off so little light that they are only visible at night.

Support

Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2016, 09:35:30 am »

GID:02 At no cost to any deity, create the following: Create a boring earth-like planet. Create Manus, the Burning Light, and Len, the Soothing Sight. Both are spirits that follow each other in orbit around the planet, providing light and a night/day cycle. Len's light is much dimmer than Manus. During eclipses, Manus and Len mate, producing stars as children. These stars give off so little light that they are only visible at night.
Support

"I can get behind this, though I'd imagine we might want this planet to be quite large. If not, we should perhaps consider rules for alternative planes, rather than separate celestial bodies."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2016, 09:38:44 am »

Proposal ...
Sapiant mortals may be created but they do not automatically follow that god. Only through missionary effort a god can feed essence.

Proposal ...1
Following your sphere you gain essence, so for instance a Mountain god that builds mountains and mountain wildlife can get some essence before he is worshipped.

Oppose.

"....Th3...f1rst....d1sc0ur4g3s....r4c3...cr34t10n........th3....s3c0nd....1s...4sk1ng....2...b3c0m3....4n...1nf1n1t3....m0n3y....gl1tch..."

GID.01 At no cost to any deity, the following forms: A large supergas giant, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion, producing a significant quantity of light in the form of a spoopy ethereal blue glow. Orbiting the Supergas giant will be a series of planet sized moons. 23 specifically. Their details remain vague and resolve into reality upon being defined by a deity. All moons are linked by a series of portals. 24 portals on each moon. 23 for the other moons and 1 for the upper atmosphere of the Supergas Giant they orbit. One of these moons is of Ice. One is of Fire. One is of Water. One is Barren. One is a Desert. One is a Jungle.

"....1ts....1nt3r3st1ng....but....qu4l1ty...r3qu1r3s...c0st......N0t...p4y1ng...4...th3...pl4n3ts....1s...2...st1ng3y...."

"A new bubble that needs peace. Interesting."
With a clap of thunder and an explosion of rainbows, Sliva has appeared.
"I will support any suggestion to create a planet as long as it includes a moon for myself."

"Y...sh0uld...U....g3t...y0ur...0wn...m00n?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2016, 10:51:49 am »

Saukko

Proposal ...
Sapiant mortals may be created but they do not automatically follow that god. Only through missionary effort a god can feed essence.

Proposal ...1
Following your sphere you gain essence, so for instance a Mountain god that builds mountains and mountain wildlife can get some essence before he is worshipped.

Oppose

"As Munroe stated, the first will result in no-one creating races for fear of the other gods elbowing in without the Essence cost, and the second means we'll just be spamming the easiest thing we can do related to our spheres to generate income."

Proposal: Just Get It Done:

GID.01 At no cost to any deity, the following forms: A large supergas giant, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion, producing a significant quantity of light in the form of a spoopy ethereal blue glow. Orbiting the Supergas giant will be a series of planet sized moons. 23 specifically. Their details remain vague and resolve into reality upon being defined by a deity. All moons are linked by a series of portals. 24 portals on each moon. 23 for the other moons and 1 for the upper atmosphere of the Supergas Giant they orbit. One of these moons is of Ice. One is of Fire. One is of Water. One is Barren. One is a Desert. One is a Jungle.

Oppose

Axe 4: Propose a realm of fire and a realm of ice, between these is the material plane, where earth will form from the mixture of fire and ice.
Axe 5: Propose an orb of fire to provide sunlight to the earth it's over.
"This is better, a world that is simple. One can decide the movement of the orb later."

Support

"On the condition we actually pay for it. I would feel more comfortable in using something that has our creative energies holding it together than things that have merely manifested."

Oppose
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2016, 11:27:18 am »

Proposal: Just Get It Done:

Oppose

Support

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2016, 12:58:52 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Does one call the musical arts of the inhabitants of said realms the songs of ice and fire?"
"Though a game of thrones would likely follow."

"The cost is good, one want something of one's own."
Axe Git 1: GID.02, but with cost for those who contribute.
Change vote for GID.02 to Oppose.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2016, 01:08:14 pm »

As the small blue dragon, Xenia sits quietly on Vir's shoulder and listens to the conversation.

"I liked the tea party idea. I also knew our divine kindred would object."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2016, 01:12:44 pm »

"Thanks Xenia nice to hear someone thought it wasn't stupid"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2016, 01:20:33 pm »

"Hm. I have a proposition combining some of the previous ideas."

Propose: Create a system with five planets, whose properties are undetermined until a deity chooses to undergo the full creation process with one, save for the fourth and fifth planets. The fourth and fifth are large gas giants with an indeterminate number of rocky moons, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion and give off some light. These moons may be linked with portals given a civilization reasonably skilled with magic, and portals will be easy to create. The total number of inhabited moons and planets may not exceed (number of deities/2 + 8 ). This initial creation is free but defining planets/moons is not.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2016, 01:24:27 pm »

"I remember a god of architecture who proposed that the Council build a grand palace for themselves, down on the planet, on a treacherous and well defended mountain, and that any mortal who reached the top would receive our blessing."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2016, 01:26:22 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Hm. I have a proposition combining some of the previous ideas."

Propose: Create a system with five planets, whose properties are undetermined until a deity chooses to undergo the full creation process with one, save for the fourth and fifth planets. The fourth and fifth are large gas giants with an indeterminate number of rocky moons, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion and give off some light. These moons may be linked with portals given a civilization reasonably skilled with magic, and portals will be easy to create. The total number of inhabited moons and planets may not exceed (number of deities/2 + 8 ). This initial creation is free but defining planets/moons is not.
Oppose
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2016, 01:36:44 pm »

"Care to elaborate on your opposition?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2016, 01:40:49 pm »

"I remember a god of architecture who proposed that the Council build a grand palace for themselves, down on the planet, on a treacherous and well defended mountain, and that any mortal who reached the top would receive our blessing."
"that's awesome we should do something like that. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2016, 01:42:11 pm »

Oppose
CNCL000.008
CNCL000.009
CNCL000.010
1.2.Pb
1.2.3b.1
Axe 1
Axe 2

"Also, what does everyone think about my last proposal?"

Propose

2a: Worship is based on planet population. Worship is calculated as so: P * 0.001 * F

P stands for the total planet population, while F stands for your worshipers over total planet population
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2016, 01:44:45 pm »

"that's awesome we should do something like that. "
"Good luck pitching it to our thrifty siblings, sister Vir.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 135