Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176604 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [17/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2016, 04:11:23 am »

"How DARE you, then again its fitting for a barbarian to not understand culture or that it doesn't require twenty different things to be put into a single drink for it to be good, and besides you, a god, doesn't even know that tea can have such things as honey you love so much for example added to it."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2016, 04:19:13 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"One can have honey in tea, which is why that one has flavor that is not bad (still not good as mead). Bad flavor with twenty ingredients is bad flavor.
Culture is lies to make bad flavors considered good, it is just excuses to justify the simple. One wants to be popular, so one makes bad tasting flavored water the popular thing.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2016, 04:30:42 am »

"And one can be a barbarian who defies culture at every turn, you being such means this argument is just as effective as a random peasant trying to push a mountain, In other words you are hopeless."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2016, 04:47:58 am »

"One will call any barbarian, I need only wait, and one will do so again.
I am because culture, which will always cause twilight with other culture. One may try not to, but one will fail, and twilight will follow.
"
Axt takes his hand off his sword, and points it at Kyuu.
"Also, one is also a peasant, just one veil it in lies, claiming culture. I know culture, I see through it also, bad taste is bad, and I will ever see it so.
Every can hurt one, and hurt me. None is hopeless, to think so is stupid.
"
Axt lowers his hand.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2016, 04:57:21 am »

Proposal ...
Sapiant mortals may be created but they do not automatically follow that god. Only through missionary effort a god can feed essence.

Proposal ...1
Following your sphere you gain essence, so for instance a Mountain god that builds mountains and mountain wildlife can get some essence before he is worshipped.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2016, 05:08:10 am »

Support

Oppose

"Would it not be more sensical for it to just require less Essence?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:10:17 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2016, 05:30:03 am »

((Preemptive PTW.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2016, 05:32:35 am »

Proposal ...
Sapiant mortals may be created but they do not automatically follow that god. Only through missionary effort a god can feed essence.

Proposal ...1
Following your sphere you gain essence, so for instance a Mountain god that builds mountains and mountain wildlife can get some essence before he is worshipped.

Oppose

Oppose
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2016, 05:42:41 am »

[Zurion, Turtles/Discipline]
"Perhaps, I haven't acquainted myself with you. I am Zurion, disciplined disciple Turtle."
The turtle god who is dressed in the garments of a Zenturio walks towards the supporting god and reaches out his hand."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2016, 06:46:48 am »

Meow yawns and stretches out. Uncurling from their sleeping position.

"Has reality been built yet? ..Seems not. Not even a real proposal for a reality structure."

"Oh! Welcome Cousin! You're on time for creation this time!"

"Let us Expedite the process. Can't have a party without an unattended house after all."

Proposal: Just Get It Done:

GID.01 At no cost to any deity, the following forms: A large supergas giant, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion, producing a significant quantity of light in the form of a spoopy ethereal blue glow. Orbiting the Supergas giant will be a series of planet sized moons. 23 specifically. Their details remain vague and resolve into reality upon being defined by a deity. All moons are linked by a series of portals. 24 portals on each moon. 23 for the other moons and 1 for the upper atmosphere of the Supergas Giant they orbit. One of these moons is of Ice. One is of Fire. One is of Water. One is Barren. One is a Desert. One is a Jungle.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2016, 07:11:58 am »

Proposal: Just Get It Done:

GID.01 At no cost to any deity, the following forms: A large supergas giant, large enough to sustain minor internal fusion, producing a significant quantity of light in the form of a spoopy ethereal blue glow. Orbiting the Supergas giant will be a series of planet sized moons. 23 specifically. Their details remain vague and resolve into reality upon being defined by a deity. All moons are linked by a series of portals. 24 portals on each moon. 23 for the other moons and 1 for the upper atmosphere of the Supergas Giant they orbit. One of these moons is of Ice. One is of Fire. One is of Water. One is Barren. One is a Desert. One is a Jungle.
Oppose

Axe 4: Propose a realm of fire and a realm of ice, between these is the material plane, where earth will form from the mixture of fire and ice.
Axe 5: Propose an orb of fire to provide sunlight to the earth it's over.
"This is better, a world that is simple. One can decide the movement of the orb later."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2016, 07:46:50 am »

GID:02 At no cost to any deity, create the following: Create a boring earth-like planet. Create Manus, the Burning Light, and Len, the Soothing Sight. Both are spirits that follow each other in orbit around the planet, providing light and a night/day cycle. Len's light is much dimmer than Manus. During eclipses, Manus and Len mate, producing stars as children. These stars give off so little light that they are only visible at night.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2016, 07:56:47 am »

GID:02 Support
"Good idea, simple on the earth, but lights are alive. I like mine, but one's suggestion is best of every."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2016, 08:04:28 am »

"Does one call the musical arts of the inhabitants of said realms the songs of ice and fire?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2016, 08:12:23 am »

"A new bubble that needs peace. Interesting."
With a clap of thunder and an explosion of rainbows, Sliva has appeared.
"I will support any suggestion to create a planet as long as it includes a moon for myself."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 135