Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176616 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 1: The Something Now [19/30]
« Reply #555 on: May 01, 2016, 05:48:37 am »

Propose
CreatureCleanup: All creations cost proposals are trashed seeing as a price has already been passed
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 01, 2016, 05:49:39 am »

Propose
CreatureCleanup: All creations cost proposals are trashed seeing as a price has already been passed
Oppose.

Support 1.2tt
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 01, 2016, 05:50:30 am »

Propose
Oppose.
why?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 01, 2016, 05:51:13 am »

>We may wish to change them.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 01, 2016, 05:54:37 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

Axt looks upon the world, angry.
"Are one happy with their steps to ultimate twilight? One's contribution to endless stagnation borne from absolute isolation.
Mark my words, one has only doomed themselves to twilight with this, creating earths separate, on which voidspawn and god alike can create ultimate weapons.
I have seen this happen before, and I know one will only die, and the blackest night will return.
One has not even half the earth on the sphere of earth.
"
Axt creates in his hand a sword of divine metal, but also showers the biggest planet with 17 droplets, which land upon it's surface.
"Every will meet twilight, it is only a matter of time. One will stagnate, one always do."
Axt throws the sword into the biggest planet, it plunges deep and pierces the crust, magma flows to the surface and creates a volcano.
"One can easily destroy the sphere of earth if there is no effect on their earth. With one's wholly separation, one can bring the absolute destruction."
Axt leaves the biggest planet, and goes toward the gas giant.
"I have no interest in inevitable demise, I will not even watch as every take further steps to ultimate twilight, the twilight of the gods. Ragnarok."
Axt enters the atmosphere of the gas giant.

((Spend 16E to create the sword, volcano, and droplets.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:06:32 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 01, 2016, 06:02:28 am »

>We may wish to change them.
ok. But I'm saying trash the other ones for now

((KJP it seems like you got the math wrong for my essence proposal. The planet population times 0.001 times the amount of your worshippers on that planet over the actual population will not always equal 1/1000))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 01, 2016, 06:05:22 am »

((Really?
Planet population * .0001 * Worshippers
Planet population

Looks like they cancel to me.))
Sigtext

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 01, 2016, 06:10:27 am »

Propose
SUPPORT

1.2tt: Creatures have traits added onto them by multiplying the base cost by the cost of the trait. Traits costs will be decided by the being that tallies up our votes.
SUPPORT

Proposal 1.3: All traits have generic names and are differentiated by flavour.

Axt looks upon the world, angry.
"Are one happy with their steps to ultimate twilight? One's contribution to endless stagnation borne from absolute isolation.
Mark my words, one has only doomed themselves to twilight with this, creating earths separate, on which voidspawn and god alike can create ultimate weapons.
I have seen this happen before, and I know one will only die, and the blackest night will return.
One has not even half the earth on the sphere of earth.
"
Axt creates in his hand a sword of divine metal, but also showers the biggest planet with 17 droplets, which land upon it's surface.
"Every will meet twilight, it is only a matter of time. One will stagnate, one always do."
Axt throws the sword into the biggest planet, it plunges deep and pierces the crust, magma flows to the surface and creates a volcano.
"One can easily destroy the sphere of earth if there is no effect on their earth. With one's wholly separation, one can bring the absolute destruction."
Axt leaves the biggest planet, and goes toward the gas giant.
"I have no interest in inevitable demise, I will not even watch as every take further steps to ultimate twilight, the twilight of the gods. Ragnarok."
Axt enters the atmosphere of the gas giant.

((Spend 16E to create the sword, volcano, and droplets.))

CHILD OF THE GLINT. COMMANDER OF THE AXE. YOU DECIDE TO FALL FOR A CAUSE YOU SEE NOT AT ALL.

FOOLISHNESS TO CONSIDER VOID'S EMBRACE FOR A CHOICE NOT CHOSEN BY YOUR MINORITY'S MAKE.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:13:47 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 01, 2016, 06:12:17 am »

>You are aware that you're contradicting yourself by supporting C5.1 and CreatureCleanup, correct?

>Also, what do you mean by Proposal 1.3?
Sigtext

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 01, 2016, 06:13:20 am »

A MISTAKE EVEN THE OLD DO MAKE.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 01, 2016, 06:14:26 am »

((Just to be clear the creature traits proposal does not pertain to the clean up proposal))

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 01, 2016, 06:16:15 am »

"Time will prove me right, as it ever have."
With that, Axt disappears into the gas giant.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 01, 2016, 06:17:11 am »

((Just to be clear the creature traits proposal does not pertain to the clean up proposal))
>Hmm.  It appears to have been clarified that that was not this proposal's intent.

>...One wonders what it actually does.

"Time will prove me right, as it ever have."
With that, Axt disappears into the gas giant.
>Oh has it?  Hmph.
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 01, 2016, 06:18:35 am »

Propose Amendment
1.2.3a: It will cost 1 essance for 1000 creatures so if the essance gain proposal is passed then it will be easier for there to be more then 1 essance gained per turn.

"The creatures cleanup's goal is to get rid of all the proposals that have base costs for creature prices in them. The trait proposal doesn't have that.

Just sticking This here.

((When I get to a computer I'll prove the Isgon formula))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:03:19 am by tntey »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 01, 2016, 06:20:42 am »

>What if we decide to change the base cost?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 135