Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176568 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 1: The Something Now [19/30]
« Reply #570 on: May 01, 2016, 06:25:05 am »

>What if we decide to change the base cost?
Try and pass an amendment
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 01, 2016, 06:38:03 am »

>1.2.3.a duplicates C5.1.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 01, 2016, 07:00:06 am »

Flue yawned as they reappeared from their slumber, looking around.

"Oh, thank me, now we possess a world to administer, refine, and manipulate now. First, since I do not possess any particular druther for how the stage ought to be set, I shall expedite matters."

Support all proposals with more ayes than nays that Flue didn't already support

Oppose all proposals with more nays than ayes that Flue didn't already oppose.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 01, 2016, 07:02:09 am »

>That seems silly.  Also a lot of proposals are tied.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #574 on: May 01, 2016, 08:13:30 am »

"How dramatic, committing suicide just to leave a landmark and and irretrievable artifact. Sad, though, even though we clashed, I feel as if our spheres complimented one another."
Support 1.2tt, CreatureCleanup as long as the latter only applies to current ones, 1.3.

Create 1000 of a sturdy race with the traits of resistance to extreme environments and notable ability with craftsmanship in general, however much this ends up costing and whatever said trait ends up being called. They are humanoid, with somewhat darker, more rugged skin, and frames that are both shorter and stouter. Instruct these founding members in my worship, and tell them to go forth and settle the places of the world that the other races that will surely come into being cannot handle. Finally, give them a herd of livestock and mounts.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 01, 2016, 08:15:25 am »

"Then it's the others' fault they didn't synchronize their votes, no?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 01, 2016, 08:18:10 am »

Use 2 Essence to erect a beautiful island with a rich wildlife on it. Call this island Gnu. Create 1000 Turtle-Men on the island of Gnu.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 01, 2016, 08:21:38 am »

Propose that no god may directly kill themselves in a single turn.

"Then it's the others' fault they didn't synchronize their votes, no?"
>Huh?
Sigtext

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 01, 2016, 08:48:58 am »

"How dramatic, committing suicide just to leave a landmark and and irretrievable artifact. Sad, though, even though we clashed, I feel as if our spheres complimented one another."
Support 1.2tt, CreatureCleanup as long as the latter only applies to current ones, 1.3.

Create 1000 of a sturdy race with the traits of resistance to extreme environments and notable ability with craftsmanship in general, however much this ends up costing and whatever said trait ends up being called. They are humanoid, with somewhat darker, more rugged skin, and frames that are both shorter and stouter. Instruct these founding members in my worship, and tell them to go forth and settle the places of the world that the other races that will surely come into being cannot handle. Finally, give them a herd of livestock and mounts.

((He didn't really commit suicide, more just went to a planet eternally shrouded in storms which makes him unable to see you.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 01, 2016, 08:50:01 am »

((Spend up to 16E == Spend up to DEAD.))
Sigtext

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 01, 2016, 09:01:11 am »

((Spend up to 16E == Spend up to DEAD.))
((It just means to 0E, unless there's some sort of instant death upon 0E, he'll be fine, just drained of power.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 01, 2016, 09:26:00 am »

Propose that no god may directly kill themselves in a single turn.

Saukko

Oppose

Propose Amendment
1.2.3a: It will cost 1 essance for 1000 creatures so if the essance gain proposal is passed then it will be easier for there to be more then 1 essance gained per turn.

Oppose

Propose
CreatureCleanup: All creations cost proposals are trashed seeing as a price has already been passed

Oppose

Propose
1.2tt: Creatures have traits added onto them by multiplying the base cost by the cost of the trait. Traits costs will be decided by the being that tallies up our votes.

Propose
1.2tt: Creatures have traits added onto them by multiplying the base cost by the cost of the trait. Traits costs will be decided by the being that tallies up our votes.
Oppose

Proposal

Trait costs will be a multiplier added on to the base cost, and decided by a simple vote among gods (meaning if it receives more ayes than nays, it is passed) and are applied by multiplying the base cost by the trait multiplier. Multiple traits add these results together to get the final cost.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 01, 2016, 09:45:08 am »

Math lessons with Isgon!
Hello everyone! Who's ready to math?

Alright, so today we are going to prove that the math formula P x .001 x (W/P)* actually works!

So, lets say there is a planet with 25,000 people, and 5,000 planet on that population worship you. That expression would look like:

Step 0: 25,000 x .001 x (5,000/25,000)
Step 1: 25,000 x .001 x (0.2)
Step 2: 25 x 0.2
Step 3: 5

I hope this cleared any misconceptions!

*P stands for planet population, W stands for worshipper population on that planet

Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 01, 2016, 09:52:49 am »

>Step 4:Realize that P cancels and simplify the original formula to .0001 W
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 01, 2016, 09:57:57 am »

>Step 4:Realize that P cancels and simplify the original formula to .0001 W
((I realized that as I was doing it : P))
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 135