Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175334 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 1: The Something Now [19/30]
« Reply #585 on: May 01, 2016, 10:01:46 am »

2a: Support

>Everymind:Create 2E of generic 4-limbed (2-arm 2-leg), 2-eyed, 1-headed worshippers on a generic planet.

"Th4t....1s....b0r1ng.....Munr03....w1ll....br34k...th3m....n0w....4s...pr0m1s3d..."

"How dramatic, committing suicide just to leave a landmark and and irretrievable artifact. Sad, though, even though we clashed, I feel as if our spheres complimented one another."
Support 1.2tt, CreatureCleanup as long as the latter only applies to current ones, 1.3.

Create 1000 of a sturdy race with the traits of resistance to extreme environments and notable ability with craftsmanship in general, however much this ends up costing and whatever said trait ends up being called. They are humanoid, with somewhat darker, more rugged skin, and frames that are both shorter and stouter. Instruct these founding members in my worship, and tell them to go forth and settle the places of the world that the other races that will surely come into being cannot handle. Finally, give them a herd of livestock and mounts.

"H0w...l4zy...th3...g0ds...R...w1th...th31r...f1rst...cr34t10ns...........1t...1s...d1s4p01nt1ng...th3y....h4v3...n0t...3v3n...4....n4m3...."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 01, 2016, 10:04:27 am »

Create a single Perfectly Generic Object before the Generic Humanoids.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 01, 2016, 10:06:15 am »

Interpose a single Perfectly Generic Object between Munroe and the Generic Humanoids.

"He's a bloody god, you fool. He'll either go round it or through it."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 01, 2016, 10:07:32 am »

Isgon fills the world with magnificent eagles and owls
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 01, 2016, 10:09:21 am »

Interpose a single Perfectly Generic Object between Munroe and the Generic Humanoids.

"Such...4...b0r1ng...sph3r3.....d1d...U...s3r10sly...th1nk....4....ph1s1cl3....b4rr13r3r....w0uld....st0p....m3?"

Munroe suddenly creates a TM-46 anti-tank mine. A "b00m!" flag pops out from the top, before the letters start changing like a projector is shining light on it.

"Testing....one....tw0....three...........This...sh0uld.....facilitate....easier....discussi0n...with....y0ur...kind...."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 01, 2016, 10:10:23 am »

>You do realize that it is in fact a cube.  And my first creation, so you destroy that instead.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 01, 2016, 10:12:50 am »

"This one would suggest avoiding manipulation of the timeline, lest something unpleasant occur."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 01, 2016, 10:14:00 am »

>You do realize that it is in fact a cube.  And my first creation, so you destroy that instead.

"Murn03...wasn't....referring....2....the...0bject...with...that...comment......regardless.....Murnr03....will...not...fall...for...this...stupid...4ttempt......he...can...explode...both....all"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 01, 2016, 10:16:22 am »

>Hmph.
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 01, 2016, 10:21:32 am »

Propose
The trait 'flight' will cost x2.0 and will let the creature fly

The trait 'Language' will  cost x1.0 and will give the creature a language
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:25:51 am by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 01, 2016, 10:26:51 am »

Propose
*x1.5
Support
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 01, 2016, 10:29:23 am »

Propose
*x1.5
Support

Support amendment

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 01, 2016, 10:39:06 am »

Propose

Propose
*x1.5
Support

Saukko

Oppose

"Language should be assumed, methinks. Else the pedantic nature of traits will become quite tiresome."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 01, 2016, 10:42:45 am »

Propose

Propose
*x1.5
Support

Saukko

Oppose

"Language should be assumed, methinks. Else the pedantic nature of traits will become quite tiresome."

"I see what you mean but it's not like language costs anything."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 01, 2016, 10:45:19 am »

"It costs time to apply it.

It also sets a precedent for adding such things as "breathes", "closed liquid circulation system" and "sees via light", which would be foolish."

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 135