Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176648 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 1: The Something Now [19/30]
« Reply #600 on: May 01, 2016, 10:48:49 am »

"It costs time to apply it.

It also sets a precedent for adding such things as "breathes", "closed liquid circulation system" and "sees via light", which would be foolish."

"Ok, I see what you mean"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 01, 2016, 10:51:57 am »

"Okay what are we doing exactly? "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 01, 2016, 10:52:39 am »

"Okay what are we doing exactly? "
"trying to get trait prices so we can give our mortals traits."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 01, 2016, 10:57:47 am »

"Can't we just organize the amount of essence a creature takes to make is dependent upon how many traits a creature has."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 01, 2016, 11:08:24 am »

"Can't we just organize the amount of essence a creature takes to make is dependent upon how many traits a creature has."

"No because some traits are better then others"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 01, 2016, 11:10:31 am »

"Not really just some traits are easier to use and have powerful
"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 01, 2016, 11:26:54 am »

"You know, thinking about my most recent proposal, perhaps it would just be easier to assign a value to any traits and add them all to the base cost, rounding it up or down as necessary."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #607 on: May 01, 2016, 01:23:38 pm »

Oppose the proposition to add Language as a trait.

"I agree with Saukko.

I don't suppose anyone would like to combine their pools of worshippers with mine? Regardless, I do have a proposition, however:"

Default Rule: If there is no rule previously set in place for an action or cost, the entity that tallies votes and actions shall decide on one until such time that we come up with one ourselves.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 01, 2016, 01:48:30 pm »

Xenia smiles at the new worlds.

"Seeing the fruits of our labour is quite worth all the bickering, isn't it?"

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 01, 2016, 01:53:51 pm »

Atian intensely concentrates then smiles

Create 1000 Draki, they are large muscular humanoids with the head of an elephant. They are the perfection of warriors and live only to spread chaos and war using any weapon available to them. They roam in tribes throughout the lands pillaging for fun. Their skin is a light grey and wear the fur of any animals killed. And their motto is "Your palace may last forever but my yurt can go anywhere"! 7ft tall-9ft tall, intelligent, tusks, some are blessed with the ability to use Chaos Magic, strong brute force, and very muscular. Give them large Tigers to ride on and supplies.

"My first creations will bring greatness to the world!"

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 01, 2016, 02:11:01 pm »

"So long as they don't bother my creations im fine,"
Create 1'000 Telrac's which are small creatures that resemble Kyuu herself, the difference being that their skin is much paler and there wings and hair vary from each other. They live in caves and survive on blood from anything that isn't a Io'yazi or fellow Telrac and are highly vulnerable to sunlight which burns them badly but cant kill them unless they are exposed to the sun for five hours. Being adverse to the sun they only come out at night and can see in the dark as well as any other race can see in the day. They tend to completely drain there pray of blood whenever feeding and the more blood a Telrec has drunk in its life the stronger it gets. If another sentient being is bitten by a Telrac and somehow survives they slowly become a Io'yazi, which need blood to live and burn in sunlight but keep their appearance and natural ability's they had before hand making them a kind of hybrid.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:52:05 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 01, 2016, 02:13:09 pm »

Create 5000 tier one stone dragons They are unintelligent and are not sentient until they reach tier 2 they are made of stone and are 1ft2 inches wide and long they are omnivores and live in huge herds migrating to new food sources across the land.They have purple glowing slits for eyes and see wingless resembling a newt but with clearly dragonlike charitaristics.
"Time for stone dragon baby's!"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:14:40 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 01, 2016, 02:14:14 pm »

"Magic...that...reminds...Murn03....we...must still...cre4te....a...magic...syst3m........any...pr0posals?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 01, 2016, 02:20:58 pm »

((it seems folk are creating things without knowing how much they're going to cost.))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 01, 2016, 02:21:49 pm »

Xenia whispers to the mountains praising their high peaks. The mountains rumble heartily at her praise, causing the first earthquakes.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 135