Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 177275 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 1: The Something Now [19/30]
« Reply #630 on: May 01, 2016, 03:12:06 pm »

Propose

Gridlock: No creatures can be created until a proper trait system is in place.
Oppose.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 01, 2016, 03:14:07 pm »

Propose

Nothing should be create until we have a pricing system in place.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 01, 2016, 03:14:43 pm »

Propose

Nothing should be create until we have a pricing system in place.

Is this an amendment? If so I support
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #633 on: May 01, 2016, 03:18:15 pm »

Oppose.

"I have already proposed something that would resolve the issue of free creation in the meantime, and we should not lock away creation until this council decides on something, which will take an eternity."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 01, 2016, 03:20:32 pm »

"nothing should be created until we create prices of traits and a better worship system"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #635 on: May 01, 2016, 03:23:30 pm »

Create 1000 of a sturdy race with the traits of resistance to extreme environments and notable ability with craftsmanship in general, however much this ends up costing and whatever said trait ends up being called. They are humanoid, with somewhat darker, more rugged skin, and frames that are both shorter and stouter. Instruct these founding members in my worship, and tell them to go forth and settle the places of the world that the other races that will surely come into being cannot handle. Finally, give them a herd of livestock and mounts.
"I will amend this action with two things: the first, that these creatures will be unable to cast spells, but instead can carve runes into objects to channel power. The second, is that they shall be dubbed the Keardai.

Additionally, I will call attention to my prior proposal, that should facilitate action until such time as we have proper guidelines."

Propose: Default Rule: If there is no rule previously set in place for an action or cost, the entity that tallies votes and actions shall decide on one until such time that we come up with one ourselves.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 01, 2016, 03:30:54 pm »

Propose

Bookkeeping: Gods must list out traits that their creatures have when they create them

Traits: The entity that tallies votes decides the price of traits

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #637 on: May 01, 2016, 03:37:47 pm »

Propose

Bookkeeping: Gods must list out traits that their creatures have when they create them

Support.
Keardai
-Extremophile (Better adapted to living in severe environmental conditions.)
-Craftsmanship (Will consistently produce higher quality crafted works than other races.)
-Magically Inert (Negative) (Cannot cast spells)
-Rune Magic (Has an innate ability to enchant items with runes.)

"You and I, we seem to be of similar minds. Perhaps we should work together?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 01, 2016, 03:39:24 pm »

Xenia snuggles one of the first stone dragons.

"Perhaps we should remember that nothing we decide is permanent. The only real limits are the ones a handful of thrifty gods would impose."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 01, 2016, 03:46:30 pm »

"I will be amused how spectacular you will fail in the attempt to engulf all of chaos at once..."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 01, 2016, 03:52:24 pm »

Propose

Support
Telrac
-Regenerative (Can regenerate lost limbs and wounds heal quicker then most other species)
-Night vision (Can see in the dark)
-Flight (Can fly)
-Immortal (Cant die from old age)
-Burns in sunlight (Negative) (self explanatory)
-Gets more powerful with more blood (Self explanatory)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 01, 2016, 03:58:02 pm »

[Zurion]
"I propose we set up a system of nodes and ley lines all over existance. These ley lines will be similar in behaviour to water, following the best path for its course, but with the right hand you could also change the flow of the ley lines. Nodes should be created associated to godly spheres and therefore produce divine energies based on the god's sphere who created the node. Nodes should generically appear as ponds or lakes with weird qualities unless the god who created the node decides to cosmetically change that. In the future it should be possible to create new effects for nodes

I think the cost of a node should depend on its size.
Tiny - 150mē in size 2kmē area of affection. Cost 1 Essence
Small - 500mē in size. 12kmē area of affection Cost 2 Essence
Medium 1000mē in size. 27kmē area of affection. Cost 4 Essence
Big  10000mē in size. 330kmē area of affection. Cost 8 Essence
Large 100000mē in size. 4000kmē area of affection. cost 16 Essence.

With the right effort and proper discipline, the mortals could learn to draw the energies of the spheres and develop magic systems on their own, or you could teach them how to use magic."
Also Support
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #642 on: May 01, 2016, 03:59:40 pm »

[Zurion]
"I propose we set up a system of nodes and ley lines all over existance. These ley lines will be similar in behaviour to water, following the best path for its course, but with the right hand you could also change the flow of the ley lines. Nodes should be created associated to godly spheres and therefore produce divine energies based on the god's sphere who created the node. Nodes should generically appear as ponds or lakes with weird qualities unless the god who created the node decides to cosmetically change that. In the future it should be possible to create new effects for nodes

I think the cost of a node should depend on its size.
Tiny - 150mē in size 2kmē area of affection. Cost 1 Essence
Small - 500mē in size. 12kmē area of affection Cost 2 Essence
Medium 1000mē in size. 27kmē area of affection. Cost 4 Essence
Big  10000mē in size. 330kmē area of affection. Cost 8 Essence
Large 100000mē in size. 4000kmē area of affection. cost 16 Essence.

With the right effort and proper discipline, the mortals could learn to draw the energies of the spheres and develop magic systems on their own, or you could teach them how to use magic."
"After some thought, I think this is a good plan.[/glow]
Support
GM of Trespassers V2.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • ĩ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #643 on: May 01, 2016, 04:35:03 pm »

Tick 1 Errata
GID:02 is officially [PASSED] but [INACTIVE] due to The Everymind's potential vote for CNCL000.036.1 getting counted as an infinitesimally above 0

Creations
All non-guaranteed traitless/guaranteed generic creature creation actions are on indefinite suspension pending the creation of a set of creature creation rules.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 01, 2016, 04:35:56 pm »

Creations
All non-guaranteed traitless/guaranteed generic creature creation actions are on indefinite suspension pending the creation of a set of creature creation rules.

((Woohoo!))
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 135