Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175338 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 3: Rise of the Secondborn [20/30]
« Reply #855 on: May 03, 2016, 04:21:35 pm »

Xenia begins writing something.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 03, 2016, 04:23:49 pm »

((Is the sapient trait really a thing? If so))

propose
Repeal the sapient trait

((I believe it's because there's also a 1E for 1,000 of a race proposal that's been accepted, so sapient brings the cost up to 4E, like was initially accepted))

Repeal the current essence gain proposal

"It may help to point out exactly what you want to repeal..."

((nvm seems as its already been repealed))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: May 03, 2016, 04:49:48 pm »

Urthon stops writing and views his notes, his eyes briefly part from his face long enough to allow a thin smile of pure darkness to stretch across his face. A mortal would instantly be stricken blind upon it's sight.

Urnoth appears in the depths of the deepest abyss of Zoigat's Oceans, once there, he waves his hands, stirring the shadows of the deep. The shadows slowly begin to form in shape, increasing in speed every moment, until finally there is a flash of Pure Night, revealing Urthon's work. Many dozens of Abyssal Shades stand before him.

Urthon creates many non-magical Ocean floor Plants and Sea Creatures.

Urthon creates as many Abyssal Shades as 11 Essence can form. He then speaks to their minds, before leaving.

"Greetings, my Creations. I am Urnoth, or Urthon, it can be spoken either way, I do not care. Go Forth, and Prosper."

Urthon tells his Abyssal Shades to eternally follow these commandments.

1.) Always Praise Urthon, creator of the Darkness and all beings that dwell amongst it.
2.) Never turn yourself over to other Gods, for they do not understand the Purity of the Darkness.
3.) Take Care not to drive the Sea Creatures extinct or abuse them, Urthon created them so that they might serve the Abyssal Shades as Food, respect them for that.
4.) All Abyssal Shades must spend each Monday Praising Urthon, and doing nothing else. Monday is the Darkest of all Days.
5.) Never Eat another Abyssal Shade, it is an Abomination to do so.
6.) One-Tenth of every catch must be Sacrificed to Urnoth as a sign of Faith.
7.) Never go too far above the Eternal Sands, as unspeakable horrors lie beyond the Waters.

Urthon then teaches them all that they need to know to Survive and prosper.

Spoiler:  Abyssal Shades (click to show/hide)

Urthon then speaks to the Other Deities.

"These are my Creations, I'd appreciate it if you didn't interfere with them."

Urthon then listens to the Prayers of any Abyssal Shades.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:51:23 pm by Ardent Debater »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 03, 2016, 05:04:09 pm »

Xenia frowns at her work, erases part of it, and continues writing.

((Whew. There usually aren't so many actions before the first mortals are even created.))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:45:20 pm by Vgray »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 03, 2016, 05:17:09 pm »

"Im going to suggest a trait so i can get one step closer to making something, i expect you to tell me what i should change should you oppose it."
Spoiler: the trait (click to show/hide)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 03, 2016, 05:34:21 pm »

"Before I can make my researchers and scientists, I should start with my builders!"

Isgon uses 10E to create the Conditor's (1000) on the island of Ka

Spoiler: Conditor (click to show/hide)

Isgon speaks to his conditors
"My followers and worshippers, build and modernize this island as much as you want! Create temples and castles and cities! Build structures that will leave even the hardest to impress in awe!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: May 03, 2016, 05:38:20 pm »

Propose

The Essence the basics: Essence is gained every 2 ticks by multiplying amount of worshipers by .001

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: May 03, 2016, 05:47:27 pm »

"Im going to suggest a trait so i can get one step closer to making something, i expect you to tell me what i should change should you oppose it."

"This seems reasonable."

SUPPORT

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: May 03, 2016, 05:53:35 pm »

Propose

The Essence the basics: Essence is gained every 2 ticks by multiplying amount of worshipers by .001

Saukko

Oppose

"I am not waiting two Ticks in order to get Essence income."

Oppose

"Amend it to x4 and I'll change my mind. This is a powerful predatory trait, it must be expensive to attain. It also begs to someone to come up with another trait to counter it, meaning the counter will have to be more expensive if this one is, too."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: May 03, 2016, 06:01:17 pm »

Propose

Saukko

Oppose

"I am not waiting two Ticks in order to get Essence income."

Oppose

"Amend it to x4 and I'll change my mind. This is a powerful predatory trait, it must be expensive to attain. It also begs to someone to come up with another trait to counter it, meaning the counter will have to be more expensive if this one is, too."

"Well what do you propose? We gotta find someway to keep essence gain from spiraling out of control"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: May 03, 2016, 06:02:02 pm »

"What...does...'mor3...pow3rful'...m3an???....Strong3r???....Sm4rt3r???....it...ne3ds...to...be....m0r3...d3fin3d...for...Munr03...too...mak3...a...decision..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: May 03, 2016, 06:02:16 pm »

"HELLO WORLD!"

Atian has a large smile on his face!

Use 9 Essence to create as many Draki as possible.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: May 03, 2016, 06:09:53 pm »

"Please, refrain from putting any creatures on the island of Ka"

Isgon talks to his Conditors

"I want you guys to create ports and ships so you can travel to other islands and lands"

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: May 03, 2016, 06:13:16 pm »

"HELLO WORLD!"

Atian has a large smile on his face!

Use 9 Essence to create as many Draki as possible.

"Well then, I'm glad that I put the Abyssal Shades at the bottom of the Ocean."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: May 03, 2016, 06:18:48 pm »

Spoiler: now updated trait (click to show/hide)
"There, now will you agree with it? And more powerful means stronger and more agile Munroe.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 135