Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176617 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 6: A Pre-Magical Age [22/30]
« Reply #1140 on: May 06, 2016, 11:21:29 pm »

"I am pleased to make your acquaintance. A Goddess of Souls you say? Perhaps we could collaborate on something later, I have a few ideas."
"Tell me your ideas."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 06, 2016, 11:25:26 pm »

"I am pleased to make your acquaintance. A Goddess of Souls you say? Perhaps we could collaborate on something later, I have a few ideas."
"Tell me your ideas."

"I've been thinking about creating a Race of Shadow Demons to serve as more Powerful Minions for myself and the aid of a Goddess of Souls in their Creation might add an extra degree of !!FUN!! that would be absent otherwise. I've also got a few Nightmare/Illusion Based Monsters planned and the help of one such as yourself would be quite a stellar asset to their formation."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 06, 2016, 11:28:30 pm »

"I've been thinking about creating a Race of Shadow Demons to serve as more Powerful Minions for myself and the aid of a Goddess of Souls in their might make them quite !!FUN!! if you will. I've also got a few Nightmare/Illusion Based Monsters planned and the help of one such as yourself would be quite a stellar asset to their formation."
"What modifications do you want done? Unless I learn something related to souls from the experience I will have to charge you a fee."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:37:00 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 06, 2016, 11:41:48 pm »

"I've been thinking about creating a Race of Shadow Demons to serve as more Powerful Minions for myself and the aid of a Goddess of Souls in their might make them quite !!FUN!! if you will. I've also got a few Nightmare/Illusion Based Monsters planned and the help of one such as yourself would be quite a stellar asset to their formation."
"What modifications do you want done? Unless I learn something related to souls from the experience I will have to charge you a fee."

"I haven't yet finalized their designs but I'll be sure to privately contact you when I have, although, with my recent endeavors, my Essence stores are rather, paltry at the moment. Thank you for the offer, I'll certainly take you up on it some time in the Future."

After he finishes Speaking, Urthon transports himself to Urthonia, where he rests for the next few Ticks.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 06, 2016, 11:55:44 pm »

Xenia sudden appears in front of Malakath in the form of a little girl, and curtsies.

"I am Xenia Satis, goddess of Hospitality and Plenty. Pleased to meet you again sister Malakath."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 07, 2016, 12:21:27 am »

I create an afterlife called Malakathium. It is a paradise for all its inhabitants. (0E)

I create a human soul. (0.003E) I kill it. This experiment is to see if souls can be killed by simple action and if so to see what happens when a soul is killed.

I create 1,000 human souls that will dwell in Malakathium and worship me. (3E) This experiment is to see if souls in an afterlife can provide worship Essence to their god.

I create 1,250 human souls. (4E) I consume the souls for Essence. This experiment is to see if souls can be directly translated to Essence through consumption.

I create 1 human at the bottom of the ocean. (0.003E) When the human inevitably and immediately perishes due to the extreme pressure, I will watch its soul as it goes to my afterlife. This experiment has no directed aim and is just to see what happens.

I look at my soul and the other gods' souls. This experiment is to see if gods have souls and if their souls are different compared to human souls and each-other.

"Such savage experiments...I guess its to be expected from the gods in this bubble.."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 07, 2016, 01:02:32 am »

"Oh my. That is gold."

"SOUL GOD COMMITS GENOCIDE; ENTIRE RACE DEAD."

Christine rushes to get information about this scandal to mortal journalists.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 07, 2016, 01:03:03 am »

Xenia sudden appears in front of Malakath in the form of a little girl, and curtsies.

"I am Xenia Satis, goddess of Hospitality and Plenty. Pleased to meet you again sister Malakath."
"Hello, Xenia Satis. This is the first time we've met."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 07, 2016, 04:39:32 am »

I create 1,000 human souls. (3E) I consume the souls for Essence. This experiment is to see if souls can be directly translated to Essence through consumption.
This experiment is also to see if discounted souls are worth less than regular ones. (1k souls usually cost 4E so if discounted souls are worth as much as normal ones I should be getting 4E from eating them.)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 07, 2016, 07:16:49 am »

"If you mortals choose a leader then I shall choose him!"

Atian looks carefully over all the Draki Tribes then he spots someone and speaks into the mans mind.

"You will lead the tribes to conquer the East, it is your fate, now go before it is to late and claim your rightful glory FOR CHAOS!"

Give that Draki my Right Blade

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 07, 2016, 09:45:55 am »

Create 2000 Turtinis on Gnu, they are to help the Turtleonies.4
Spoiler: Turtinis (click to show/hide)
"Does anybody have a list of all races made so far, I remember the Paperboys, Kaerdai, Turtleonie, and turtinis"

"I propose that every tick made, there should be updates about the most prominent regions."

"Also do we have a list of regions at all, the one I remember is not complete."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 10:00:35 am by Detoxicated »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 07, 2016, 10:53:00 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
"Such savage experiments...I guess its to be expected from the gods in this bubble.."
"One talks of savagery, after having slaughtered innocent life as a precaution."
Axt is still hidden underneath the sea of storms of the Gas Giant.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 07, 2016, 12:34:24 pm »

"Hello, Xenia Satis. This is the first time we've met."
Xenia changes into an emerald dragon.

"We have met before, Lady Malakath Vandire Sephir Lecta. In a sense at least. I have many memories, of many gods, and while I feel a connection to them, I am separate from them. Except when we're not."

She grins, and changes into the form of a kindly old man, then a lizard-man with a spear.

"I also feel I know you as Iliseth Ilwen Yua Inel. She certainly looked like you, Lady Lecta."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 07, 2016, 12:54:51 pm »

"SOUL GOD AND HOSPITALITY GOD: SECRET LOVERS?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 07, 2016, 01:08:13 pm »

Xenia changes into the emerald dragon again.

"You might want to reconsider that libel. This incarnation had quite a temper."
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 135