Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176533 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 8: Spare One Milliner EM [22/30]
« Reply #1320 on: May 10, 2016, 02:07:03 am »

Weakness [Stimuli] [0.6]: Being is weak to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases weakness.
Support

Propose trait: Limited Affinity [Magic Type/School][x1.1]: The ability of a creature or race to harness one particular school or type of magic. Cannot perform magic from any other school or type unless they have this trait with that school/type as the parameter. This trait is incompatible with Affinity. Scales 2* per rank.

Propose that the effects nodes have can be decided by the gods who made them (must relate to their sphere or spheres).

Propose that once per Tick, the god who made a node can change its effect to do something else (must relate to their sphere or spheres). The god can make this change at any time within the Tick.

Propose that the maximum strength of the effect of a node is limited and enhanced by its size. The large a node is, the more powerful the god who made it can make its effect.

Propose that nodes can be increased in size by the gods who made them with the difference in sizes being the cost. Nodes can be decreased in size for free and can be increased to a previous size for half the cost.

Propose that nodes can be moved by the gods who made them. The nodes can also be set to move by themselves.

Propose new magic school: Discipline of Soul: Based on Discipline of Ley, Discipline of Soul can be applied to perform a wide variety of different actions, though there are a few key differences. It is the method of controlling the energy of the soul. This magic is based on willpower, spiritual stability, and focus. This magical discipline is harder to learn than ley magic but can be used anywhere without issue. Applications include classical necromancy, turning rotten bread fresh, and summoning dire badgers.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: May 10, 2016, 02:12:37 am »

Propose trait: Limited Affinity [Magic Type/School][x1.1]: The ability of a creature or race to harness one particular school or type of magic. Cannot perform magic from any other school or type unless they have this trait with that school/type as the parameter. This trait is incompatible with Affinity. Scales 2* per rank.
Amendment: Limited Affinity cannot scale.

Propose that the effects nodes have can be decided by the gods who made them (must relate to their sphere or spheres).
Propose that the maximum strength of the effect of a node is limited and enhanced by its size. The large a node is, the more powerful the god who made it can make its effect.
Propose new magic school: Discipline of Soul: Based on Discipline of Ley, Discipline of Soul can be applied to perform a wide variety of different actions, though there are a few key differences. It is the method of controlling the energy of the soul. This magic is based on willpower, spiritual stability, and focus. This magical discipline is harder to learn than ley magic but can be used anywhere without issue. Applications include classical necromancy, turning rotten bread fresh, and summoning dire badgers.
SUPPORT

Propose that once per Tick, the god who made a node can change its effect to do something else (must relate to their sphere or spheres). The god can make this change at any time within the Tick.
Propose that nodes can be moved by the gods who made them. The nodes can also be set to move by themselves.
OPPOSE

Propose that nodes can be increased in size by the gods who made them with the difference in sizes being the cost. Nodes can be decreased in size for free and can be increased to a previous size for half the cost.
I WILL NOT OPINE WITHOUT FORMAL VALUES OF SUCH CHANGES.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: May 10, 2016, 02:13:29 am »

Weakness [Stimuli] [0.6]: Being is weak to a specific stimuli. Paying double cost increases weakness.
Support

OPPOSE ALL....

except this one Propose that nodes can be increased in size by the gods who made them with the difference in sizes being the cost. Nodes can be decreased in size for free and can be increased to a previous size for half the cost.

Which is abstained.

"0n3...l4st...r0und...0f...0pposition..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: May 10, 2016, 02:28:13 am »

Support All

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: May 10, 2016, 02:39:29 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"One shows little to no attempt of stopping said mob. If one wants to do it properly, one needs integrity, and willingness to do what one needs to do."
Axt will try to block any attempts (kill or save) on Munroe's life, except Mischief's (or Christine's, though only one is allowed). Even if he has to use himself as a shield*.
((*Even if it kills him.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: May 10, 2016, 02:45:56 am »

"By the Void, you're at one single unit of Essence! The mob probably has enough force to it to permanently kill both of you. You're a decent enough sort, so please, don't kill yourself for naught."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 10, 2016, 02:50:12 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
"By the Void, you're at one single unit of Essence! The mob probably has enough force to it to permanently kill both of you. You're a decent enough sort, so please, don't kill yourself for naught."
"I am only as good as my word, I broke it once. Never again."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: May 10, 2016, 03:44:16 am »

I WILL NOT OPINE WITHOUT FORMAL VALUES OF SUCH CHANGES.
"The formal values are already existent."
I think the cost of a node should depend on its size.

Tiny - 150mē in size 2kmē area of affection. Cost 1 Essence
Small - 500mē in size. 12kmē area of affection Cost 2 Essence
Medium 1000mē in size. 27kmē area of affection. Cost 4 Essence
Big  10000mē in size. 330kmē area of affection. Cost 8 Essence
Large 100000mē in size. 4000kmē area of affection. cost 16 Essence.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:20:00 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 10, 2016, 03:54:05 am »

''I feel that the gods that think their mortals more important than gods, should maybe live the live of one of their mortals instead of the live of a god. ''

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • ĩ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 9: Let's Go Slay a God! [22/30]
« Reply #1329 on: May 10, 2016, 04:35:32 am »

Tick 9: Let's Go Slay a God!

The Everymind has created 250 more generickind as before. (The Everymind: -1E)

Charon does not seem to be worshipped by a significant number of mortals.

Charon has arranged for the greatest musicians to have increased longevity, with the greatest and most impressive allowed to stay near life-prolonging Resplendence.

Malakath compares the damaged soul to regular souls, noting that it seems faded and closer to what a hypothetical animal soul would 800M! like. The mind and body seem 800M! changed, although the brain may be a different story. The soul proceeds to Malakathium 800M! expected, but healing the soul does not appear to be possible without more effort. Contemplating a soul marble produces 800M! of great tranquility despite the incessant 800M! and booms. Malakath attempts to stop the booms with little success.

Neumann attempts to explode a printing house but is quickly chased off a little worse for wear by waiting Exceptional Turtles. Munroe cancels explode printing house: Distracted by Isgon.

Isgon attacks Neumann, but Neumann explodes in a cloud of hot smoke and disappears.

Munroe attempts to explode a printing house, but Saukko's interference results in soggy explosives.

not to mention Christine's personal presence and .

(Boosts: Mischief: -4E attack, Sacohpiocutrŕon: -4E attack, Ascald: -4E defense, Dorkār: -2E attack, Xenia Satis: -5E attack, Isgon: -2E attack)

Christine and Mischief swing at Munroe with newspapers, narrowly missing!
A stream of glowing shapes surround and hit Xenia before dissipating! (Xenia: -1E)
Xenia has been struck down!
Munroe explodes at Christine and Mischief, but nothing happens!
Dorkār drops a hill on Munroe and Axt, but they dodge out of the way!
Christine and Mischief swing at Munroe once again but hit Axt instead! (Axt: -1E)
Axt has been struck down!
Munroe explodes at Christine and Mischief, singing them slightly! (Mischief: -1E)
Dorkār drops another hill on Munroe, but he dodges away!
Christine and Mischief whack Munroe with newspapers, landing a solid hit! (Munroe: -1E)
Munroe has been struck down!

Essence is starting to leak out from Xenia, Axt, and Munroe! (-0E)

Kyuu enjoys some tea and shares some with the neutral gods.

Zurion has created 1000 more Turtinis and tiny Turtle and Discipline nodes on the wizards' island. Following a challenge of discipline, the wizards have continued their squabbling, this time about who is most disciplined. (Zurion: -5E)

Zurion has also created a magnificent statue garden depicting the fight in gold. (Zurion: -1E)

Zurion's survey of Gnu shows one large town with various small, mostly coastal villages.

Sliva has managed to 'eleport only a quarter of the Draki away from Elea on account of Urthon's interference. (Sliva: -1E, Urthon: -1E)

Urthon's examination of the Abyssal Shades reveals a mostly complete Urtchathon centered on the eponymous black smoker.

Urthon has demonstrated a number of black miracles near isolated villages, inspiring the spread of shadow-monster folklore.
Atian has taught the Draki about boats. The ones teleported away from Elea are now constructing a number of boats.

Christine has released a brochure detailing the warnings intended to stop Munroe from destroying the presses.

Kyuu answers Telrac and other prayers on blood and other races.

New (i.e. future) prayers have been disabled by a certain Council ruling.

The Draki army has overrun Elea with little resistance, announcing a festival (even for the Fae) in preparation for their next conquest.

No one this Tick qualified for influence income, will recheck next Tick. (max. worship income to qualify: Still -0.5E/t) Make a race already! Influence is less reliable!

Suspended actions
Axt: Crete 17 droplets (also here) (Reason: Not finalized within cost constraints)
Vir: Create 5000 tier one stone dragons (Reason: No support for transforming creatures)
Vir: Create 1000 Mimics on Ka (Reason: No traits given)

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
Active Council resolutions
Spoiler: Council resolutions (click to show/hide)
Proposalog
Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Traits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Passed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Added (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: May 10, 2016, 04:49:34 am »

"That could have gone better. I'd offer Essence to revive Xenia, but I need to recover for myself first."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:51:24 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: May 10, 2016, 04:49:57 am »

"Monroe's corpse is my property. No one is allowed to take it or do anything with/to it except me."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I take Monroe's corpse and lock it inside Malakathium.
I look at Monroe's corpse and compare it to the living gods. This is to examine any noteworthy differences between living and dead gods besides the usual.
I consume Monroe's corpse for Essence. This experiment is to see if it is possible to gain Essence by consuming god corpses.

Propose that the corpse of Axt is siphoned of Essence and distributed randomly to Council members.
Propose that the corpse of Xenia is siphoned of Essence and distributed randomly to Council members.
"Corpses left too long out in the open turn into omnicidal monsters. The best course of action is to siphon their Essence now. It will destroy their bodies - preventing them from turning into omnicidal monsters - and the Council gets the greatest amount of Essence possible."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:03:38 pm by Andres »

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: May 10, 2016, 04:53:22 am »

Luuc channels his essence into creating a large cavern deep beneath the crust of the planet. He designates this cavern as Hell, or the Underworld. He also creates a cave that leads from the cavern, up to the tallest uninhabited mountain on the surface.

Luuc then goes inside the cavern, and creates a Court building. It is called the Court of the Judgement of Souls, or the Court of Judgement, for short. It is made of marble.

"They will have to stay deserted for the time being."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: May 10, 2016, 04:56:17 am »

''No revival unless IT is Munroe.'"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: May 10, 2016, 04:56:58 am »

>I will handle this.

Forcibly donate 1E each to the three dead gods and keep it donated.

>Be glad, the three of you.  I could have chosen to not do anything at all.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 135