Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176555 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 9: Let's Go Slay a God! [22/30]
« Reply #1335 on: May 10, 2016, 05:01:01 am »

Propose that it be possible to make the sun artifact I described to Monroe.
Oppose "Too dangerous. As you said about omnicidal monsters, attempting this could have unforeseen consequences."

Propose that the corpse of Axt is siphoned of Essence and distributed randomly to Council members.
Oppose
Amendment: the Essence is siphoned and stored in a Council treasury to be used for a communal project.

Propose that the corpse of Xenia is siphoned of Essence and distributed randomly to Council members.
Oppose "She is very much revivable and made no indication of wishing to stay dead."

>I will handle this.

Forcibly donate 1E each to the three dead gods and keep it donated.

>Be glad, the three of you.  I could have chosen to not do anything at all.
"It takes 10E to revive a god."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: May 10, 2016, 05:04:55 am »

Propose that the corpse of Axt is siphoned of Essence and distributed randomly to Council members.

Oppose

Support Mischief's Amendment.

Propose that the corpse of Xenia is siphoned of Essence and distributed randomly to Council members.

Oppose

"I will contribute to the revival of Xenia Satis."

Contribute up to 10 Essence to revive Xenia Satis. If other Gods contribute, use only enough essence to fill the difference between their contribution and 10 Essence.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:09:50 am by Fiery_Death »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: May 10, 2016, 05:07:22 am »

Propose that it be possible to make the sun artifact I described to Monroe.
Oppose "Too dangerous. As you said about omnicidal monsters, attempting this could have unforeseen consequences."
"Indeed, I saw the risk, that is why I changed my action."

Oppose
Amendment: the Essence is siphoned and stored in a Council treasury to be used for a communal project.
Support
"So long as the corpses are destroyed, I am satisfied."

Oppose "She is very much revivable and made no indication of wishing to stay dead."
"This is acceptable. I only proposed my proposal in case no one revived Xenia. If Xenia is revived the point is moot."

EDIT:
Abstain
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:28:22 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: May 10, 2016, 05:08:28 am »

-snip-
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: May 10, 2016, 05:25:01 am »

Luuc creates 1000 smart and wise humans.

4E * (1.5 * 1.5)
4E * 2.25 = 9E

"I hope someone else helps to revive Xenia, I cannot do it on my own..."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:32:30 am by Fiery_Death »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: May 10, 2016, 05:32:33 am »

((You have good taste.))

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: May 10, 2016, 06:13:17 am »

4E * (1.5 * 1.5)
4E * 2.25 = 9E

"I hope someone else helps to revive Xenia, I cannot do it on my own..."

"Mi9ght be a good idea to actually put the humans somewhere in reality."

Luuc places the smart, wise humans on a heavily forested island far from the other sapients.

Luuc gives the humans knowledge on wood-cutting, carpentry and forestry, and an axe. He instructs them to construct defenses against naval invasion, as well as to pursue more knowledge.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: May 10, 2016, 06:43:07 am »

Oppose all proposals suggesting the destruction of Axt's corpse or the siphoning of his essence for any purpose.

I spend 3E* to start the revival of Axt.

Axt, I'm sorry that you were caught up in this. I think we could've been friends, and I'd like to give you the chance to do that again. Give me a moment to fend the vultures off of your corpse.

((Since my audit hasn't come in yet (posted OOC as I'm not sure my spending was completely calculated, I'm not sure how much essence to spend.)))

*Turns to other gods.*
"Does no one else here care about Axt? I know Munroe was a problem, but I hardly see what Axt has done that warrants extermination. Is there not one among you who is willing to bring him back?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 06:48:18 am by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: May 10, 2016, 07:06:00 am »

"Axt jumped in front of an attack that was going to be lethal no matter what. Not that I'd have anything against him, but revival seems like a waste to me."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: May 10, 2016, 08:46:51 am »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

"You want to do what to my sun?

Use 1E to help revive Axt.
Oppose Malakath owning Munroe's corpse.
Oppose any proposals relating to destruction of divine corpses or siphoning of essence.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: May 10, 2016, 09:05:00 am »

Vir seems to finally stir from the stupor she is in.
"..w..what.....why?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 8: Spare One Milliner EM [22/30]
« Reply #1346 on: May 10, 2016, 09:07:24 am »

Propose trait: Limited Affinity [Magic Type/School][x1.1]: The ability of a creature or race to harness one particular school or type of magic. Cannot perform magic from any other school or type unless they have this trait with that school/type as the parameter. This trait is incompatible with Affinity. Scales 2* per rank.

Oppose

"We already have a trait for this, if you want limited affinity, don't scale that one."

Propose that the effects nodes have can be decided by the gods who made them (must relate to their sphere or spheres).

Support

Propose that once per Tick, the god who made a node can change its effect to do something else (must relate to their sphere or spheres). The god can make this change at any time within the Tick.

Oppose

"This should not be so frequent, nor should it be a free action. It should also scale to the size of the node."

Propose that the maximum strength of the effect of a node is limited and enhanced by its size. The large a node is, the more powerful the god who made it can make its effect.

Support on the condition the effect cannot be changed once set.

Propose that nodes can be increased in size by the gods who made them with the difference in sizes being the cost. Nodes can be decreased in size for free and can be increased to a previous size for half the cost.

Oppose

"If you reduce the size, you will pay the full cost to return it to it's initial size. No shortcuts."

Propose that nodes can be moved by the gods who made them. The nodes can also be set to move by themselves.

Oppose

"Monroe's corpse is my property. No one is allowed to take it or do anything with/to it except me."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I take Monroe's corpse and lock it inside Malakathium.
I look at Monroe's corpse and compare it to the living gods. This is to examine any noteworthy differences between living and dead gods besides the usual.
I consume Monroe's corpse for Essence. This experiment is to see if it is possible to gain Essence by consuming god corpses.

"Corpses left too long out in the open turn into omnicidal monsters. The best course of action is to siphon their Essence now. It will destroy their bodies - preventing them from turning into omnicidal monsters - and the Council gets the greatest amount of Essence possible."

Oppose

Create an impenetrable field around the corpse of Munroe, using 1E

"An easily falsified document of correspondence, Malakath. Conveniently the only one who can confirm its falseness is also dead. You will not be taking the body of a deity to perform your vile experiments on.

If the bodies do indeed turn into omnicidal monsters, then we should destroy the corpses. Or we can lock them in another plane and they can fight each other for our entertainment, and we can destroy the remaining one."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: May 10, 2016, 09:10:39 am »

"Uh were not essence siophing no one at least I won't allow it."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: May 10, 2016, 09:46:06 am »

Charon sighed.

YET MORE...BITE THE DUST.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: May 10, 2016, 10:45:08 am »

YET MORE...BITE THE DUST.
Christine hums a short bass line.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 135