Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176609 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 10: Seize the Day!
« Reply #1425 on: May 11, 2016, 04:26:47 pm »

Give Saukko 0E.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:23:26 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: May 11, 2016, 04:27:15 pm »

Create a medium sized node in the border between the Savanna and the Eastern Lands called "Chaos River" it will enlighten any mortals that walk through it with Chaos and the urge for Battle and Pillaging!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 11, 2016, 04:34:29 pm »

"Beautiful I love your node..."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 9.5: Not just one but three whole gods!
« Reply #1428 on: May 11, 2016, 04:52:07 pm »

Limited Affinity [Magic Type/School][x1.1]: The ability of a creature or race to harness one particular school or type of magic. Cannot perform magic from any other school or type unless they have this trait with that school/type as the parameter. This trait is incompatible with Affinity. No scaling.
   +2 from Malakath, Charon
   -1 from Munroe

Saukko

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1429 on: May 11, 2016, 05:24:52 pm »

A runed scroll appears in Sciathan's grasp, and she reads from it at once to the other divinities.

"My lord Ascald would like to speak his mind on these issues:"

Change vote to Support the Discipline of Soul.

Propose the trait Environmental Specialization: A creature created to live in a certain environment will obtain all traits necessary for doing so for free, but take a significant penalty outside of such environs. This proposal would subsume the existing Aquatic trait, and any other specific environmental traits. Examples: an underwater species would gain the abilities to breathe water and swim freely, but would be severely hampered and unable to breathe on land.

A species created with the above trait must be done so publicly (or at minimum how this trait is to be applied will be public), and can be vetoed if two or more gods oppose it with good reason (i.e. something other than "I don't like you.")
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: May 11, 2016, 05:26:16 pm »

Support the proposals Ascald has proposed and are still in the proposalog. Give Ascald 2E.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 11, 2016, 05:47:58 pm »

A runed scroll appears in Sciathan's grasp, and she reads from it at once to the other divinities.

Propose the trait Environmental Specialization: A creature created to live in a certain environment will obtain all traits necessary for doing so for free, but take a significant penalty outside of such environs. This proposal would subsume the existing Aquatic trait, and any other specific environmental traits. Examples: an underwater species would gain the abilities to breathe water and swim freely, but would be severely hampered and unable to breathe on land.

A species created with the above trait must be done so publicly (or at minimum how this trait is to be applied will be public), and can be vetoed if two or more gods oppose it with good reason (i.e. something other than "I don't like you.")
Support

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 11, 2016, 05:54:12 pm »

Support
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: May 11, 2016, 05:57:10 pm »

"Beautiful I love your node..."
"I love my own node with a passion!"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: May 11, 2016, 06:05:12 pm »

Support

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: May 11, 2016, 06:43:26 pm »

Paint interesting patterns of rock roads that form turtles when viewed from above in the savannah closeby the chaos node.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: May 11, 2016, 06:49:48 pm »

I look at Zurion's turtle Patterns, and decide to Paint "Go and Warship Sacohpiocutr'ron" in Large Red White and Blue Letters Over them.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 07:00:59 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: May 11, 2016, 07:16:06 pm »

I rearrange the patterns of the rocks, so it now looks like one turtle in the mids of a maelstrom.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: May 11, 2016, 07:28:53 pm »

Give Sollia 2E.

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE YOURSELF SO LOW.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: May 11, 2016, 07:37:12 pm »

I Spend 2E to put my name on Everything I can, Literally.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 135