Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176538 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 17.0: Frogland
« Reply #1800 on: May 25, 2016, 02:55:59 pm »

"That's not a bad idea."
Check on the Telrac's and Pelagics technological advancements. And make sure the fortresses are fixed.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:24:15 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: May 25, 2016, 04:51:15 pm »

Create a population of giant sized turtles that are very docile and intelligent. They are big enough to carry hundreds of people. These gentle giants travel the oceans to find new land and they can also be easily trained by the disciplined. Use 1 Essence for that
Create 1000 Turtini on the Coastline of the savanna. Tell them to keep good contact with the turtleottie. There is a prophet a coming, and they are there to pave the way.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:57:02 am by Detoxicated »

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: May 25, 2016, 06:41:14 pm »

Create 300 Akdo,

Small humanoid beings that are master craftsmen creating the most beautiful of weapons and armor! They use the Akri Mountains to obtain metals needed for crafting.

Intelligent(x1), Sapient(x1), Craftsmenship(x3)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: May 25, 2016, 06:49:41 pm »

Atian meets with the Divine Ruler

"I have returned, with my return the Draki shall reclaim all that was ours!"

Send the Draki Navy to retake all the islands that have been taken from us and destroy any that stand in our way.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: May 25, 2016, 07:09:44 pm »

Atian meets with the Divine Ruler

"I have returned, with my return the Draki shall reclaim all that was ours!"

Send the Draki Navy to retake all the islands that have been taken from us and destroy any that stand in our way.

"Sounds like a horrible night for a curse time for a storm..."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: May 25, 2016, 09:41:32 pm »

A conflict has erupted between the Paperboys and the Generickind over a burnt-down printing house.
Chrstine facepaws.

"Here we go again."

Christine uses an undisclosed amount of Essence to check the burnt printing house for any divine residue whatsoever: has any god ever been near it?

Mischief instructs the mortals that the proper punishment for arson, printing house or otherwise, is for the culprit to be burned at the stake, upside-down.

"ARSONIST ARSE TO BE ARDENTLY ARSE-KICKED ARSE-ABOUT."
"Darling, I might suggest you choose a different punishment for those who decide my realm needs expanding without my say-so. It would probably be somewhat more effective."

Create the Steel Peace Tower in the center of the largest Generickind city [-3 Essence]

0.004 * <[5] Not Alive> * <[1.5] Steel Construction {Inorganic Material}> * <[0,375] Dexterity -2> * <[0.8] Ancestral Memory -1> * <[13,6] Peace Aura {Innate Magic +3}> * <[24] Size+4>
= 3 Essence Cost

Peace Aura:
The towering Steel Peace Tower emanates an aura of tranquility that prevents all fighting and conflict with in a 100 kilometre radius of it.
"That's an artifact, not a creature, first, dearest, and second, that's far too cheap for such an effect, besides your having labeled it incorrectly, dear."

"Besides. Conflict is interesting. We wouldn't want things to be boring, now would we?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1806 on: May 25, 2016, 10:13:11 pm »

Oppose the Steel Peace Tower.

Increase the size of the Keardai Protector with another 2E.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: May 25, 2016, 10:21:55 pm »

Saukko chuckles to himself

"It's all well and good that you oppose the tower, but if you don't put any Essence behind it it's just more hot air to warm the planets. I think there is presently 2E opposing the 3E that creates the tower, meaning a less than 50% chance the opposition will actually do anything."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: May 25, 2016, 10:24:38 pm »

"It's all well and good that you oppose the tower, but if you don't put any Essence behind it it's just more hot air to warm the planets. I think there is presently 2E opposing the 3E that creates the tower, meaning a less than 50% chance the opposition will actually do anything."

"It...1s...p4rt...0f...th3...inh4r3nt....m4g1c...tr41t...m0r0n........
1t...g03s...t0...a...v0t3...1f...w3...argu3....1t..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1809 on: May 25, 2016, 10:38:50 pm »

"Munroe is correct. Do not think to mock me when you are the one in ignorance."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: May 25, 2016, 10:46:59 pm »

"You are quite belligerent for one recently returned to the living. One might suggest a little more propriety, lest you find yourself without sympathetic deities the next time you perish.

It seems to me you are the only one who is actually arguing on the grounds of the peace aura being covered by the Innate Magic trait, and they are opposing the tower, not the trait. Thus the opposition will amount to naught if no Essence is put behind the words, or the opposition is clarified."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: May 25, 2016, 11:00:03 pm »

"You are quite belligerent for one recently returned to the living. One might suggest a little more propriety, lest you find yourself without sympathetic deities the next time you perish.

It seems to me you are the only one who is actually arguing on the grounds of the peace aura being covered by the Innate Magic trait, and they are opposing the tower, not the trait. Thus the opposition will amount to naught if no Essence is put behind the words, or the opposition is clarified."

"Y0u...4lr34dy...g0t...Munr03....sl41n...0nc3.....
1t...is...unllik3ly...Munr03...c0uld...mak3...y0u...
m0r3...0f...4n...3n3my....
....Th3y....4r3...cl34rly....us1ng...th3...rul3..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: May 25, 2016, 11:05:40 pm »

[Sollia, the Sundancer | Goddess of Fire and Passion]

"I quite specifically opposed the trait, actually. Which makes two to one, at the moment, darling. And besides, I don't know if that's quite how essence works for opposition. After all, you've only been paying the base cost. Wouldn't you have to pay a bit more to get past the opposition, my dear?"

"Oh, and Vulkus, Charon, Dorkár; I didn't intend to keep you waiting for so long, I just need a bit more essence, I believe. Matters need attending to, no?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: May 25, 2016, 11:08:32 pm »

"Y0u...4lr34dy...g0t...Munr03....sl41n...0nc3.....
1t...is...unllik3ly...Munr03...c0uld...mak3...y0u...
m0r3...0f...4n...3n3my....
....Th3y....4r3...cl34rly....us1ng...th3...rul3..."

"If you honestly believe that I got you killed, then you are a delusional fool. You ordered your peon to attack the print houses, resulting in Mischief attacking you. You reap what you sow, explodey one."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: May 25, 2016, 11:56:48 pm »

"Darling, I might suggest you choose a different punishment for those who decide my realm needs expanding without my say-so. It would probably be somewhat more effective."
"Nobody is saying the arsonist has to be alive on the stake. If the fire alone can't bring a suitably ironic death, they'll figure something out."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 135