Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176599 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces
« Reply #1905 on: June 01, 2016, 01:20:13 pm »

((Drinking coke, (≧∇≦)/ I think I can do this.))
[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Well, maybe I should not have put Residents as the second characteristic. Ah well."
Spoiler: Proposal (click to show/hide)
"Okay, at least I made something. I am not even certain I will support all of these myself."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: June 01, 2016, 02:30:48 pm »

"You declined my friendship and the way Munroe was killed in a mere moment gives reasons why I might suspect You.  I asked and You appear to act like a hurt animal.

IF you have nothing to hide you will help the investigation without accusing or hinderin me.
Afterall I am as much interested in freedom of speech as you, mischief."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: June 01, 2016, 02:45:31 pm »

"You seem more interested in throwing around accusations than investigating with impartiality, Zurion. What makes you think Mischief has something to hide? They were investigating a fire at one of their print houses. As you seem to suspect they are the cause of the conflagration, perhaps you'd like to tell us what motive Mischief has for doing something that would likely impede their influence?

While you're at it, you could also inform us why you want to be so involved in investigating something that, as far as I can tell, none of your creations were involved with."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: June 01, 2016, 03:35:48 pm »

Christine inspects the burnt printing house for divine residue and can only find evidence that the Everymind has been near it. The Everymind's investigation of the Generickind turns up a number of clues hinting that Mischief may have been responsible, surprisingly enough.

"....Munr03...s4ys...w3....k1ll...h1m...l1k3....l4st...t1m3....
....d0...y0u...b3li3v3....y0ur...1nv3st1g4t10ns...ar3...fl4wed...n0w???..."

A printing house has been burnt upside down on a stake for purportedly burning down another printing house.

"H3h....h3h....d1d...th3y...
k1ll...it...f1rst...0r...burn..it...4l1v3???..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: June 01, 2016, 03:48:03 pm »

"Oh Look the guarddog is unleashed. I am interested due To the quick murder before. Since then i fest You might kill me too.  Also I find IT interesting that you lot react so defensively. IT seems to me that the truth is obfuscated by you. This wouldnt unsetttle me if IT wouldnt involve your creations.

I see many reasons why one would stage such an attack. One could be the necessity of a cassus belli to kill a god."

"Please dont feel offended,  i just feel we NEED that investigation to feel Safe again. "

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: June 01, 2016, 03:55:47 pm »

>"Munroe, that is eminently silly.  Mischief, collaborate?"

3E more Generickind.

Spend 1E preventing dehydration from dancing through the strategy of just having people take breaks every so often for a beverage.

If Mischief accepts, investigate again, with their aid.

Prescribe rehabilitation and restitution, as opposed to punishment, for crimes.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 03:58:02 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: June 01, 2016, 04:35:10 pm »

"I think i have figgured out a way to fix the technological shortcommings of the Pelagic's."
Make as many Pelagic's as possible near the Tenet Mare Cove's
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: June 01, 2016, 04:48:41 pm »

"Oh Look the guarddog is unleashed. I am interested due To the quick murder before. Since then i fest You might kill me too.  Also I find IT interesting that you lot react so defensively. IT seems to me that the truth is obfuscated by you. This wouldnt unsetttle me if IT wouldnt involve your creations.

I see many reasons why one would stage such an attack. One could be the necessity of a cassus belli to kill a god."

"Please dont feel offended,  i just feel we NEED that investigation to feel Safe again. "

"A cassus belli to kill itself? My curiousity is piqued once more; why would a god need to stage an attack on their own assets to justify killing themselves? You seem to think that Mischief was the instigator, while another god was mentioned to have also been involved. Why focus on a single party? It seems you are biased in some manner either against Mischief as the guilty party or toward The EveryMind as the innocent. Which is it?

Also, in what way am I obfuscating the truth? I have done nothing to stop you investigating. As I said, I have no interest in the issue of burning print houses, only pondering why you want to be so involved in something that has nothing to do with you. A cynic might conclude you are the one trying to obfuscate the truth by being involved in its investigation. Who would suspect the detective, after all?

Anyway, I don't think Munroe's death had much to do with the print houses. Mischief wasn't exactly out for blood as they did offer to not kill Munroe should two other deities, barely a tenth of our number, voice dissent. Munroe died because few could bear his presence, evidenced by the number of gods that invested Essence into harming him outwith Mischief's efforts. Any investigation you make won't change that."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: June 01, 2016, 05:15:44 pm »

"Last time accusations were thrown somebody died. One time a printing house on my land was destroyed. I have reason to be interested in this investigation. "

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: June 01, 2016, 05:19:24 pm »

>"I'm sorry, but I don't even understand what you're arguing, Zurion."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: June 01, 2016, 10:23:51 pm »

"All I did was Post a news Headline stating that mischief is suspected and all of a sudden another god shows up arguing in favour of said god. I have reason to be suspicious .

Thats what i was trying to say. "

"By the way,  i admire your dancers.  They are welcome to Stay on Gnu. "
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:35:47 pm by Detoxicated »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: June 01, 2016, 10:35:37 pm »

"When was I arguing in favour of Mischief? All I said was not to take the results at face value."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: June 02, 2016, 04:03:27 am »

"I'd like to point out that while Munroe was dead, no printing houses were burnt down. After his revival, he has taken a few Ticks to re-establish, and now printing houses are burning down again."

"All I did was Post a news Headline stating that mischief is suspected and all of a sudden another god shows up arguing in favour of said god. I have reason to be suspicious .
"I promise you, Saukko is arguing entirely for itself. I haven't paid it off or anything."

Not-quite-a-proposal: Form a justice system as soon as possible, or allow gods to retaliate on blatant trespasses.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: June 02, 2016, 04:06:58 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"I'd like to point out that while Munroe was dead, no printing houses were burnt down. After his revival, he has taken a few Ticks to re-establish, and now printing houses are burning down again."
"He was dead for a very short time. If I kill you and there is no rain until after you are revived. Does that mean you are the source of rain?
You need a longer span of time to prove these things. It could also just be the ruckus that caused the cease in burning.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: June 02, 2016, 04:10:18 am »

"That observational clue is not a very big one, but it's one of the few I am at a liberty to publish. There is more, but I have to protect my sources. I am absolutely certain the arsonist was and is Munroe."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 135