Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180837 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Weaponized Marley
« Reply #1035 on: October 10, 2016, 11:48:29 pm »

"Damn, overdid it. Sorry 'bout your arm. At least you aren't going to get eaten by a beast."

Climb the blanket rope to see what's going on. Utilize daemon arm and leg for assistance if necessary, as long as it won't burn too much energy.
[str 5] fighting the complaints of your aching muscles you barely manage to haul yourself up to platform Groo initially climber up to before just decding that sitting against the bulkhead and resting is a good idea. Man you are tired.

Wait for Demwin and Spazguy to climb up.
Groo waits, ppetting Rufferto in his carrier harness.

Knock some of its teeth out for clecting and climb up.
you grab a stray tooth from the crushed mass of the head and then try to haul yourself up one handed [str 2] You collapse to the ground the first pull, knocking the wind out of you, you feel a little light headed you look down at your barely attached arm, thats a worrying amount of blood seeping out of you….Might want to address that sooner than later.

((oh yeah, armory has been updated.))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:00:57 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 11, 2016, 05:41:15 am »

Try to stop the bleeding.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 11, 2016, 10:03:34 pm »

"Maybe the new guy could help if you go get him. I'm just gonna stay here for a minute or two and keep watch...on the back of my eyelids."

Rest, recover energy.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 11, 2016, 10:37:12 pm »

Try to stop the bleeding.
[doctor 5]

Drawing your knife you shred your flight jacket into a strips and and grab a branch from the forest floor, tying an akward knot you pull the ton quiet on your arm and using the branch as a lever tighten it as much as you can. You examine it, it's not perfect and your still leaking a little bit but it'll do.

"Shiny guy!  Groo can't find Tovarish!  And Groo not know how to make floaty balloon floaty!  Tovarish always do it for Groo!"

Groo whines at Demnemniant about his hallucinations.
Groo, pokes at the sleeping shiny guy repeatedly whining about Tovarish being lost.
"Maybe the new guy could help if you go get him. I'm just gonna stay here for a minute or two and keep watch...on the back of my eyelids."

Rest, recover energy.
You nod off. [Int 5] Your dreams are suprisinglly pleasant. Though they are all populated by some mysterious figure who refers to himself as Tovarish.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 12, 2016, 12:05:37 am »

See if this Tovarish guy can offer any helpful info about what to do when I wake up. Or on how to set up a parachute. Other than that, keep sleeping.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 12, 2016, 08:40:52 am »

Try to get up to the rest of the guys
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: The Ghost of Missions Past
« Reply #1043 on: October 12, 2016, 10:46:22 pm »

Drag shiny metal guy over to the parachute crate.  Maybe softly rub his head agaibst it--that's how intelligence works, right?
Groo slowly drags Damian over to parachute crate, and rubs his head against it, nothing seems to happen. Though Damian starts screaming in his sleep so thats something.

See if this Tovarish guy can offer any helpful info about what to do when I wake up. Or on how to set up a parachute. Other than that, keep sleeping.
[int 6] You chase along after this mysterious figure but every time you get close enough to him he vanishes, cackling about Groo being cursed. On the third try he stops suddenly confused what? your not Groo. wait…. he vanishes. He seems to have a fairly thick Russian accent. He suddenly appears again a his neck twisted at an unnatural angle, a strange worm like beast slithers in and out of his eyeless head. I REMEMBER YOU! YOU WERE ON THAT еба́ть PLANE WEREN'T YOU? at this he vanishes again. A a battered, red steel tool box appears where he was.

Try to get up to the rest of the guys
[int 3] You rack your brains for something you learned about how to pull your self up while lacking arms, something about knots and a friend….unless that was from that one shop you worked at.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:14:28 pm by MidnightJaguar »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: The Ghost of Missions Past.
« Reply #1044 on: October 12, 2016, 11:36:19 pm »

Groo feeds Rufferto some treats to comfort them.  Then gives a couple treats to Daermin for comfort.  Groo then fidgets nervously for a few minutes, before getting the bright idea to let Rufferto snuggle with Darmations as the best comfort of all--which he promptly does by tying the dog to the guy.

Oh, he'll go pull screamy rope guy up too.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 13, 2016, 12:10:50 am »

Grab the toolbox and wake up. Check my energy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 13, 2016, 05:32:39 am »

Grab hols of the rooe with good arm and tug on it a couple times and scream for the others to pul on the rope
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 13, 2016, 07:20:14 pm »

Groo feeds Rufferto some treats to comfort them.  Then gives a couple treats to Daermin for comfort.  Groo then fidgets nervously for a few minutes, before getting the bright idea to let Rufferto snuggle with Darmations as the best comfort of all--which he promptly does by tying the dog to the guy.

Oh, he'll go pull screamy rope guy up too.

Taking the bag of treats Groo grabs a handful of juicy meat and thrusts it into Damians mouth, noticing that he doesn't seem to be chewing and thus gaining the full advantage of the meaty tang, Groo manually moves Damians jaw up and down which also effectively silences the screams, before tossing some to rufferto. Groo also clips Rufferto onto Damains pachute clips. Rufferto seems somewhat confused about being strapped to this new person but he seems to accept it after a few more treats.

[str 4] Groo heaves and strains on the rope pulling it hand over hand slowly drawing Phineas to the top.
Grab the toolbox and wake up. Check my energy.
[int 3]You pick up the toolbox and look around…wait….how do you wake up from here? You're in an empty void with nothing but the toolbox for company now...As you think this the toolbox seems to rattle slightly.

Grab hols of the rooe with good arm and tug on it a couple times and scream for the others to pul on the rope
You grip the rope and are slowly hauled up by Groo.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 13, 2016, 07:36:14 pm »

Go help grue set up the hot air baloon
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:35:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 13, 2016, 08:02:47 pm »

Open the toolbox. If nothing else interesting happens, wake up. Actually, try to wake up anyway.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:47:20 pm by Beirus »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 128