Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179155 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Weaponized Marley
« Reply #1020 on: October 06, 2016, 02:05:23 am »

HEY JAGUAR WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THE ARMORY?!?!?! :D
#GentleProdding

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 02:13:44 am by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 06, 2016, 09:06:14 am »

Armory will be updated this weekend, will add in the beast mods add in radios and change the assault rifle to a Thompson sub machine gun more historically accurate. And I guess a shield as well.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 06, 2016, 10:09:06 pm »

"I am glad you think so. I must wake now though, and see what kind of situation we are in. I hope that you will help me, or at least not fight me, while I try to get us somewhere safe. I wI'll return as soon as I am able to continue our discussion, if you would be amenable to that."

Time to wake up. See about shape-shifting daemon arm and leg to have climbing spikes or something so I can safely climb down the tree. If I fall, activate draconic transformation to absorb the impact. Preferably not doing anything that completely drains my energy and causes me to be possessed like Damiun.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 07, 2016, 12:22:43 am »

Climb down my blanket rope to where ever the hell it goes.
You climb down the rope to the bottom of the  of the newly made mountain theres not much there just a lot of random debris…wait, what was that sound?

Groo sits and stares at the opened box for several minutes.  Eventually, his lonely brain cell comes to the startlingly intelligent conclusion that Groo should really not try to set up a hot air balloon.  Several more minutes of standing and staring follow; how can Groo get it to fly, then?  A second intelligent thought eventually passes through his mind: find someone else who can set it up.  And Groo knows just the person, the one he met while riding the last hot air balloon he was in.

"TOOOVARRIIIIISH!  Groo need help with floaty basket!"
Go find Tovarish!  And keep an eye out for any other shinies that might be lying around, while at it.

((Spaz, Groo is currently on the island.  The one that you're climbing off of.  And before that, he fell from the sky.  Not sure what you're going for, there.))
Groo meanders along in his search for Tovarish, [dex 5] As he climbs the various areas in his search for Tovarish, he literally stumbles upon a discarded daemon arm it's owner a smashed mess oozing out of a crumpled bulkhead. Groo picks it up and examines it, it's in fine condition despite the mangled state of it's owner.

"I am glad you think so. I must wake now though, and see what kind of situation we are in. I hope that you will help me, or at least not fight me, while I try to get us somewhere safe. I wI'll return as soon as I am able to continue our discussion, if you would be amenable to that."

Time to wake up. See about shape-shifting daemon arm and leg to have climbing spikes or something so I can safely climb down the tree. If I fall, activate draconic transformation to absorb the impact. Preferably not doing anything that completely drains my energy and causes me to be possessed like Damiun.
I will do my best, for if you die I will surely expire. Just go out the front door that should return you to consciousness.
You wake up, HOLY FUCK THAT'S A LONG FALL, are the first words that come to mind as you stare down the length of the massively tall oak tree that you are currently dangling from hurriedly you [daemonism 1+5] use your powerful hand and foot and their mild shape shifting ability to climb down.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:23:08 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 07, 2016, 05:20:37 am »

Gun out, gun ready, look around worriedly. Shoot any beasts or zombies, run away from demons back up to groo
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 06:47:11 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 07, 2016, 06:01:17 am »

Climb the wreckage (or blanket rope) to try and regroup with any survivors with the help of my daemon limbs. Preferably without burning too much energy.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:29:41 pm by Beirus »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 08, 2016, 04:43:12 pm »

Gun out, gun ready, look around worriedly. Shoot any beasts or zombies, run away from demons back up to groo
[perception 2] You don't see anything as you look around wildly, suddenly a beast that looks like a cross an ostrich and a bobcat thats on steroids. It's long hairless neck ends in a feline mouth filled with far to many teeth as it runs at you on it's four legs. It's got a number of holes along it's side. it comes at you screaming in a weird distorted way.  You curse as you scramble away from trying to get enough distance to bring your gun to bear [beast dex 3] [marksmanship 3]  The beast gets close up to you as you try to bring your gun to bear on it. [dex 1] [beast strength 3] The beasts barrels into you, it's flexible neck biting into your left arm.

Climb the wreckage (or blanket rope) to try and regroup with any survivors with the help of my daemon limbs. Preferably without burning too much energy.
You start walking towards the wreckage, when you hear a loud yell followed by a beasts scream.

Yayy!  Pocket the arm, then continue wandering and loudly shouting for Tovarish to come help set up the balloon.
Groo slides the arm into the space between the clipped on Rufferto and Groo's chest. It vibrates in a relaxed state.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 08, 2016, 05:13:34 pm »

use body weight and arm to pin it to the groune
Jam the shot gun into its body and fire, if  its still alive, do ot again,

Phineas realy wishes he had his crowbar on him.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 08, 2016, 09:58:41 pm »

earing the same scream and roar that Damian did, Groo perks up.  "Tovarish?  Tovarish, Groo save you!"

Head to the edge, and carefully aim and fire a single magnum round into the head of the beast that's assaulting [Spazy's char].  Don't risk falling over if the edge is precarious or something, though--Groo might risk that for Tovarish, but not some random stranger.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 08, 2016, 11:38:28 pm »

Upon hearing the noise, Damien sighs. "I should have just stayed asleep." He mutters before diverting his course to go check out the noise.

Go check out the source of that noise. If the others have fired and the beast still isn't dead, shift my arm and behead it. Block any stray shots coming at me with my shifting arm.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 10, 2016, 12:30:56 am »

use body weight and arm to pin it to the groune
Jam the shot gun into its body and fire, if  its still alive, do ot again,

Phineas realy wishes he had his crowbar on him.
[str 2] [beast str 3] Your attempts to pin the beast to the ground and discharge you shotgun into it are subverted by the beast biting down harder onto your arm and breaking the bones, you scream in pain.

earing the same scream and roar that Damian did, Groo perks up.  "Tovarish?  Tovarish, Groo save you!"

Head to the edge, and carefully aim and fire a single magnum round into the head of the beast that's assaulting [Spazy's char].  Don't risk falling over if the edge is precarious or something, though--Groo might risk that for Tovarish, but not some random stranger.
[marksmanship 3] Groo's shot is pretty far away but he manages to hit it in front left leg [beast resilience 3] it starts to bleed about the standard amount for a high caliber round.

Upon hearing the noise, Damien sighs. "I should have just stayed asleep." He mutters before diverting his course to go check out the noise.

Go check out the source of that noise. If the others have fired and the beast still isn't dead, shift my arm and behead it. Block any stray shots coming at me with my shifting arm.
You run up to the beast
[daemonsim 5+4=9] With a scream of rage your arm shifts your fingers forming into spikes you charge at the beast your arm curled back in a powerful punch,  your fist slams into the beasts head tearing it off the beasts neck as your arm smashees through it like a runaway freight train as well as tearing a massive hole through Phineases arm, impaling your fist into the ground underneath the arm and the head. you feel utterly exhausted, like you just want to fall down and sleep for a couple of hours exhausted.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 10, 2016, 02:16:16 am »

"Damn, overdid it. Sorry 'bout your arm. At least you aren't going to get eaten by a beast."

Climb the blanket rope to see what's going on. Utilize daemon arm and leg for assistance if necessary, as long as it won't burn too much energy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 10, 2016, 01:22:25 pm »

Knock some of its teeth out for clecting and climb up.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 128