Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180848 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #735 on: August 16, 2016, 12:44:06 pm »

Stop the bleeding, use a tourniquet to slow it enough to bandage.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 16, 2016, 12:47:21 pm »

Let's go see what jobs are available to an enterprising mercenary like me.

Groo has a job available!
Does Groo have paymoney?
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 16, 2016, 06:38:52 pm »

"Now yer talkin'! One hired gun coming up!"
Jhoinic winks at Groo.
"You'll have to pay extra for the other gun."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 16, 2016, 10:24:36 pm »

/sv_cheats on
/explode

You explode covering the police in stomach acid, Your former beast also explodes covering the police in shrapnel and bone splinters.

Go see where Damiin died, look for anything interesting inside or on his corpse. Like money or daemon metal.
[luck 1] Unfortunately the police investigation is in full swing by this time and they seem to be looking at your bloodstained body somewhat suspiciously.

Thank the doctor and try to tell him all that happened in the following
"A, uh, daemon was making people undead via some metal prostetics. I was trying to help a guy in disabling the things and removing the prostethips. One of them removed the guys arm and cut mine off, I don't know if my rifle is there, I just ran fire my hand gun into him trying to do my best to help the other guy, I was no use dead for him. I went to get help and stay alive to warn others."
Tell him the location and askif there is anyway I can repay him

The doctor calmly writes all of this down on his notepad. Well the stitches were free however we have a couple of choices for prosthetics, the doctors coughs and looks somewhat awkward. We can give you a normal mechanical hook prosthetic it is essentially a hook pulled by your muscles free of charge. Unforutnelyl the rest of our prosthetics are to complex and difficult to make to provide free of charge. the cheapest is 10 coins and that is unfortunately unimubed.

((hint: Damian seems to be willing to offer imbue a better prosthetic))

Stop the bleeding, use a tourniquet to slow it enough to bandage.
you partial tourniquet the blood flow, enough to get bandages around it and stop the bleeding.

Name: Jhoinic Jhonovitch
Description: She's a gun for hire, and has a very large gun. And another equally large gun.
Stats
Strength: +1
Intelligence: -2
Dexterity: +0
Resilience: +0
Perception: +0
Charisma: +1

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: +2
Daemonism: +1
Doctor: +0
Beast mastery: -1
Engineering: -2

Inventory: 4 GP
Sweet-Ass Cowboy Hat
Handsome Trenchcoat (fur lined!)
Aviators Clothing
Naval Sabre (-2 GP)
Magnum (-6 GP)
Another Magnum (-6 GP)
36 Magnum Bullets (-2 GP)
Knife

Intelligence: -2
Following this "Groo" person seems like a great idea!

[Accepted]

Groo has a job available!
Does Groo have paymoney?
You meet Groo.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 16, 2016, 10:33:52 pm »

Now that that's done, grab all severed limbs and dropped items, then get to the nearest hospital with them. Sell off the leg, and return the arm to it's owner if I find them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 16, 2016, 10:52:41 pm »

This:
"Sorry, chap but I will have to refuse, I'll see what my friends can do first, if you are interested in doing more then house work and earning more pay then you can join the company I work for."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 16, 2016, 11:03:54 pm »

Just go back to the apartment and read my periodical.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 17, 2016, 08:45:32 pm »

Follow the grue.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 17, 2016, 11:45:30 pm »

Now that that's done, grab all severed limbs and dropped items, then get to the nearest hospital with them. Sell off the leg, and return the arm to it's owner if I find them.
Well, the thing is medical schools prefer corpses that are not sliced and diced or are massively tainted by being possessed with a daemons or beast mastery. Luckily you remember this before you randomly walk up to the medical school carrying a corpse that has it's major internal organs spilling out into the street. You also don't manage to make it through the door with the arm, because hospitals tend to frown on you carrying random arms into the hospital. Though they do ask if you want to get the bloodstained bandages looked around your arm looked at and stitched up.

This:
"Sorry, chap but I will have to refuse, I'll see what my friends can do first, if you are interested in doing more then house work and earning more pay then you can join the company I work for."
The doctor politely declines your offer. Saying that he is perfectly satisfied with his house calls and practice.

Just go back to the apartment and read my periodical.
You quickly leave before any starts asking any akward questions such as why one of your arms is covered in blood and go back to your apartment, picking up you periodical you resume where you left off. Oh so thats how you your supposed to hit the resonance piece.
((The periodicals work like medical textbooks this one works for daemon traps, essentially, roll mind to get a dynamic bonus. Higher int gives you a greater range to get a bonus in. +3 essentially makes it guaranteed except for rolling a one and a possible chance of getting a +2 dynamic bonus if you roll a 5. +4 is guaranteed and possible chance of a getting a +2 dynamic bonus with a 4/5.))

Groo heads out to find his target, along with his two trusty sidekicks!  Should go quickly, considering he's gotten a +2 to finding the guy.
[luck 3+2=5] Groo, Rufferto, and Jhoinic wander through the seedy part of Detroit they pass a number of angry looking people with fairly vicious beasts standing around until the finally come to a 5 story apartment complex at the very outskirts of the city. Jhoinic is fairly sure that their target is at the top floor. The question is, how are they going to get there?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:06:18 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 17, 2016, 11:48:44 pm »

Knock?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 18, 2016, 09:27:51 am »

rest , get the mans business card, before searching for the group dustan
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:52:06 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 18, 2016, 10:45:49 am »

There's currently two groups which one are you looking for? Groos group or dustan and Damian?

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 128