Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180019 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Rest In Peace Thaddeus. 6/7
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2016, 08:22:29 pm »

Damn it all!
Varion punches the ground before sighing
Might as well find something to do with his stuff. I vote sell most of it off to get guns and ammo for our plane.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2016, 08:27:31 pm »

((Ok, I know I made my sacrifice to RNGesus this week))

Spoiler: Thaddius Vern (click to show/hide)

New character sheet incoming. Please stand by. See help wanted sign. Wander over to plane. Freak out when I see my dead twin.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:46:03 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2016, 08:42:52 pm »

Groo stares at the corpse for a while, seemingly mourning the loss of an ally.  It takes awhile, but eventually he breaks his vigil to ask a question "How you sleep with eyes open?  Groo wish Groo could sleep while see."

Eventually, Groo will get bored and wander off.  He will find the cockpit, and remember his wonderful glory days of piloting and destroying planes.  He will attempt to relive these glory days.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2016, 08:47:14 pm »

Groo stares at the corpse for a while, seemingly mourning the loss of an ally.  It takes awhile, but eventually he breaks his vigil to ask a question "How you sleep with eyes open?  Groo wish Groo could sleep while see."

Eventually, Groo will get bored and wander off.  He will find the cockpit, and remember his wonderful glory days of piloting and destroying planes.  He will attempt to relive these glory days.
STOP THIS NOW! Any means short of killing
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2016, 08:52:44 pm »

((Ok, I know I made my sacrifice to RNGesus this week))

Spoiler: Thaddius Vern (click to show/hide)

New character sheet incoming. Please stand by. See help wanted sign. Wander over to plane. Freak out when I see my dead twin.
You char sheet has been accepted, consider your self currently staring in shock at your twins corpse.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2016, 08:57:42 pm »

Yah...wrestle me...It'll be fine.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Rest In Peace Thaddeus. 7/7
« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2016, 09:32:33 pm »

"Ooh, are you fighting? Do you mind if I help?"
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2016, 09:36:34 pm »

ptw
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2016, 09:39:45 pm »

"What...what...what the fuck. Who...how, who did this? Who cut off my brothers hand and then killed him? Which one of you monsters did this? And why are you looting him? You killed him and are looting him like he's some sort of beast! What is wrong with you all?!?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2016, 09:45:17 pm »

Adre looks blankly at the corpse, which has barely been touched since he died, much less looted.
"Huh? No you can't have his loot. It's ours. Who are you, anyway?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2016, 09:53:25 pm »

Before Grue does anything, Varion would try to put all the unease to rest
First, he got wounded...we did our best, I'm sorry to tell you that, as you can see...he didn't make it. His stuff is yours.
second, we are not fighting I'm just keeping Grue from the pilot's seat and saving our lives in doing so.

He takes a breath
Now no fighting or I'll kick you out of the plain with nothin' but a knife and a parachute. Now let's get going before we all get hurt fighting each other.
((i gotta get varion a duster.))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2016, 09:55:52 pm »

When these two start fighting, draw four knives and throw them to pin Groo to the floor of the plane.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2016, 10:20:45 pm »

Thaddius stares at Adre, pointing at his face, then down to his dead brothers several times before responding

"THAT'S MY FUCKING TWIN BROTHER! AND YOU LOT ARE STANDING OVER HIM ALL NONCHALANT LIKE! WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG FOR HIM TO END UP LIKE THIS?!?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2016, 10:24:25 pm »

((I have the best threat ever now.))

"Can we not fight? Because if our other medic got hurt, I would have to be the one to fix everyone up afterwards. Also, guy that looks like the dead one, he bled out during treatment to repair a daemon knife injury given to him by someone much scarier than you, and who also happens to be paying us for this job."

Just stand back out of the way. Maybe grab a syringe with sedative inside. Just incase I need to sedate someone aggressive by injecting it into their carotid artery.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:26:25 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 128