Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179157 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Rest In Peace Thaddeus. 7/7
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2016, 10:26:01 pm »

Varion takes a deep breath before bellowing
Shut up all of you!
he pauses making sure all are listening, waving his gun around, still pointed at the ground to give emphasis to his words
Grue, wait for me at the back of the plane. I'll wrestle you there. the rest of you, give the poor man his brother's stuff, seems he'll be serving us for some time anyways. Even if he is lying he will still serve us, at least without pay for this mission, that should cover the cost of his brother's stuff. If I hear any more words out of anyone you'll all be strapped to the wings as turrets. Am I clear?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2016, 11:10:11 pm »

Thaddius stands there glaring at everyone, with veins visibly pulsing and standing out against his skin, before he takes a deep breath and forces himself to calm down.

"...alright. Alright. Ok then. Fine. All I ask is that we give him a halfway decent burial somewhere. We can sell his stuff, I have my own kit for this. It's actually the same exact stuff he has. All I'd like to keep is his ammo. When we sell it, we use it for the plane. We both heard that there was some, ahem, secret work that the OSS needed done and to look for a plane similar to this. Now, I'm going to assume there was some foul play here. Or maybe medical malpractice from the looks of it. I will find out later. For now, let's cooperate, do this mission, and get paid. Deal?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2016, 11:23:09 pm »

Deal, I honestly didn't do much to be honest, I tried to keep him alive when I found him here missing a hand...If you need a doctor call for me, names Varion.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2016, 11:26:57 pm »

"...Hey Varion, did you forget? We were going to go fight Groo. He's probably in the cockpit by now."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2016, 11:33:46 pm »

It'll take him some time to figure out how to sit in it, we have at least 5 more minutes. Try not to wound him. He's still usefull.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2016, 11:56:05 pm »

Sell my brothers rifle and shotgun. Find out how much a decent burial costs and how much to get more weapons/ammo for the plane. Make sure to grab my brothers parachute.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2016, 11:56:20 pm »

"Varion, the whole point of fighting someone is to hurt them. That's, like, combat 101."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2016, 05:09:53 am »

((let's just give him a burial at air. Take of, get as high as we can go, shove him out the door over the city))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2016, 11:43:53 am »

Nikolai grabs his bottle of vodka and makes his way back to the plane.

"Fuck, guys, I tried to get plastered but this vodka is some weak shit. I-" He stops, looking at the dead twin and then the twin standing near the corpse. "Ooooi, blin. This vodka is stronger then I thought. What is it made of, hullicini...hallucino...drug potatoes? Never mind guys, looks like I got plastered all right, blin. I'll see if this baby can fly."

Now that I have vodka in veins my Slav genes must be activated, go do the pre-flight checks again. If cockpit is occupied, patiently wait for the occupant to leave while staying out of arm's reach.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2016, 07:33:10 pm »

Groo stares at the corpse for a while, seemingly mourning the loss of an ally.  It takes awhile, but eventually he breaks his vigil to ask a question "How you sleep with eyes open?  Groo wish Groo could sleep while see."

Eventually, Groo will get bored and wander off.  He will find the cockpit, and remember his wonderful glory days of piloting and destroying planes.  He will attempt to relive these glory days.
STOP THIS NOW! Any means short of killing
[Dex 6] [Groo dex 3] Varion launches himself at the human gorilla and manages to slam into Groo before he can actually make it to the cockpit  and knocks the both of them down, unfortunately Groo likes to wrestle

"Yay, Groo love wrestling!"

Groo happily wrestles Varion with a smile on his face.
The street fighter music begins to sound as both opponents square up before launching themselves into each other
[dex 2] [Varion dex 2] both opponents never actually move choosing instead for the more traditional staring contest before the wrestling match
[endurance 3] [Varion endurance 2] Groo's naturally slowness act's to his advantage here while he does blink it's a second after Varion is forced to blink and he is declared the winner of the contest of wills, however once again abandoning tradition both sides then opt to actually get down to the business of hurting each other for fun.
[dex 1] [dex 2] or maybe not since Groo clearly existed by this battle of wills falls flat on his face [end 1] and the force of the fall manages to penetrate through the thick layer of bone Groo posses instead of grey matter and actually concuss the duo of brain cells making him become knocked unconscious he also broke his nose. While Varion continues to stand stock still without blinking clearly thinking he's in a rematch for the staring contest.

When these two start fighting, draw four knives and throw them to pin Groo to the floor of the plane.
well, you would do that, but you're not sure that a football tackle followed by a staring contest that inexplicably resulted in Groo knocking himself out on the plane's metal floor would actually count as fighting.

((I have the best threat ever now.))

"Can we not fight? Because if our other medic got hurt, I would have to be the one to fix everyone up afterwards. Also, guy that looks like the dead one, he bled out during treatment to repair a daemon knife injury given to him by someone much scarier than you, and who also happens to be paying us for this job."

Just stand back out of the way. Maybe grab a syringe with sedative inside. Just incase I need to sedate someone aggressive by injecting it into their carotid artery.
You root through your medical bag and find a syringe filled with morphine, twirling it in your fingers you wonder if you should also buy a gas mask. You remember you saw a one for 5 coins in a shop that you passed on your way to the plane.

Sell my brothers rifle and shotgun. Find out how much a decent burial costs and how much to get more weapons/ammo for the plane. Make sure to grab my brothers parachute.
You mournfully take up your brothers possessions and set about seeing if you could sell them since they are brand new and never used before you manage to get a full return on investment, taking the 20 coins you go to the nearest mortician. The man dressed very solemnly says that a decent burial would cost 7 coins and would consist of the body being cremated and then released by either the family or as part of the funeral service over the ground by bomber. There is also the cheaper option available to those who died as privateers or in the army where the body is wrapped in a parachute and dropped from a plane as a burial at air this is free if the parachute is provided or costs five coins if the parachute is not. ((all purchases that are not used and don't have too much blood on them can be sold for full price everything else will roll on charisma.))

Nikolai grabs his bottle of vodka and makes his way back to the plane.

"Fuck, guys, I tried to get plastered but this vodka is some weak shit. I-" He stops, looking at the dead twin and then the twin standing near the corpse. "Ooooi, blin. This vodka is stronger then I thought. What is it made of, hullicini...hallucino...drug potatoes? Never mind guys, looks like I got plastered all right, blin. I'll see if this baby can fly."

Now that I have vodka in veins my Slav genes must be activated, go do the pre-flight checks again. If cockpit is occupied, patiently wait for the occupant to leave while staying out of arm's reach.
Full of slightly alcohol induced vigor you stride triumphantly into the cockpit ignoring the strange table of Groo on the floor and snoring loudly with a bomb on his head and Varion staring straight ahead seeing nothing. [piloting 6] you look at the fungus covered and practically recognizable controls. Everything seems perfectly in order now, absolutely no one but you has any idea where anything is, but your beginning to see why Ohe liked that. It's a form of job security you suppose.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2016, 07:56:20 pm »

Try not to die, just....try and keep people from dieing and make sure Grue is okay. Find a nice collar for Grue buddy.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:20:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2016, 08:16:00 pm »

Wait, do you want to buy medical books? Because there are no medical books in the plane.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 14, 2016, 08:23:33 pm »

Thaddius furrows his brow in thought. Thaddius and Thaddeus were the only family they each had left, and they were pretty much each others best, and only, friend. And Thaddeus did like to think of himself as a privateer of sorts. So a privateer burial it will be.

"...hmm." 

I have my own parachute, right? And Mr. Dead Twin over there had his own, right? Privateer funeral it is. He might be my brother, but I'm not above saving some money by just dumping him out of the plane and keeping his parachute. Anyways, it's not like Mr. Dead Twin will mind(he would). Be sure to give him a good eulogy. And blame the others for his death.

Before all of that though, look for armaments/ammo for said armaments, or anything else the plane might need for 20 coins.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:03:54 pm by renegadelobster »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2016, 08:25:43 pm »

You actually don't have your own parachute, mostly because you came in after the OSS guys had distributed them.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2016, 08:31:55 pm »

Wait, do you want to buy medical books? Because there are no medical books in the plane.
how much and would they provide a bonus. also go use the dead guys stuff to get two guns and some ammo for them to be used to protect the plane
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 128